First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#42 Aug 5, 2013
AmaVictim wrote:
You are more than welcome to email me if you would like ALL the details on Cody King.
boyf2013@yahoo.com
I did email you several times with no reply. I am interested in
the details of the person pretending to be Cody King. Is there a better or alternative email?

Location hidden

#43 Aug 5, 2013
FeelingFoolish wrote:
I had been talking to "him" a very long time using cdykng on Wordfeud (yes, there was a guy's picture) but "he" also started using kingcodytx a few months ago. I don't know How she found all the time to devote to all of us. Lesson learned. Ladies please be extra cautious online. Good luck to all of you who were victims of hers too.
Indeed, a lesson learned. Marisa Fonseca is Cody King.
I can confirm that even after Marisa's family was notified, she continued to use a new WordFeud "kingcodytx" tag with the same conduct pretending to be man, "Cody King". "He"(she) pretends that she owns a horse ranch, a lake house, has an 11 year old daughter, "Kennedy" and an entire fictional life with details. Marisa uses a "guy" picture that is the lesser known actor "Lucas Black" that she obviously cut and pasted from the internet. The prior WF pic is a sideview of a man in a cowboy hat. You can do a reverse image search to verify her images, and she will not post new pics despite your requests. The woman known as "Cody" will tell new victims almost immediately that "she loves you, wants you to be her "wife" and will encourage virtual sexual encounters where she pretends to be a guy very convincingly and is well practiced at emotional manipulation. Marisa must be spending a ton of time on these romantic/sexual frauds as she is speaking with several women at a time. I am grateful to the victims who took the time to post their experiences as the most basic background check and phone # search quickly revealed that Cody King is in fact Marisa Fonseca from Lubbock Texas ("Cody" even has the same birthdate as Marisa; only so many lies can be remembered...). I am sure that she will use new names in the future for her victims,and anyone who cares about her daughter and has access should notify her family that these frauds have continued from this mentally ill woman. Ladies, beware; If it's too good to be true, it probably is!
jasmine

Loudon, TN

#44 Aug 8, 2013
Karrie Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, a lesson learned. Marisa Fonseca is Cody King.
I can confirm that even after Marisa's family was notified, she continued to use a new WordFeud "kingcodytx" tag with the same conduct pretending to be man, "Cody King". "He"(she) pretends that she owns a horse ranch, a lake house, has an 11 year old daughter, "Kennedy" and an entire fictional life with details. Marisa uses a "guy" picture that is the lesser known actor "Lucas Black" that she obviously cut and pasted from the internet. The prior WF pic is a sideview of a man in a cowboy hat. You can do a reverse image search to verify her images, and she will not post new pics despite your requests. The woman known as "Cody" will tell new victims almost immediately that "she loves you, wants you to be her "wife" and will encourage virtual sexual encounters where she pretends to be a guy very convincingly and is well practiced at emotional manipulation. Marisa must be spending a ton of time on these romantic/sexual frauds as she is speaking with several women at a time. I am grateful to the victims who took the time to post their experiences as the most basic background check and phone # search quickly revealed that Cody King is in fact Marisa Fonseca from Lubbock Texas ("Cody" even has the same birthdate as Marisa; only so many lies can be remembered...). I am sure that she will use new names in the future for her victims,and anyone who cares about her daughter and has access should notify her family that these frauds have continued from this mentally ill woman. Ladies, beware; If it's too good to be true, it probably is!
dies lucas black know she's been impersonating him

Location hidden

#45 Aug 8, 2013
jasmine wrote:
<quoted text> dies lucas black know she's been impersonating him
I am sure that he does not know & that she does not have permission to use his picture to pursue relationships with other women. Lucas Black would likely be horrified that this psycho is fraudulently using his image.
jasmine

Nashville, TN

#46 Aug 8, 2013
Karrie Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that he does not know & that she does not have permission to use his picture to pursue relationships with other women. Lucas Black would likely be horrified that this psycho is fraudulently using his image.
I looked him up and he is a married actor who was in jarhead and fast and the furious 3....I checked out the pics of Lucas and prob the 4th one of the pics is one of the ones she used on th wordfeud game

Location hidden

#47 Aug 9, 2013
jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>I looked him up and he is a married actor who was in jarhead and fast and the furious 3....I checked out the pics of Lucas and prob the 4th one of the pics is one of the ones she used on th wordfeud game
Exactly right. There's no way this actor knows about this identity theft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Liberal forever 18,401
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
Paige parker 20 hr Calli 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
marianne39506@hotmail.com Sep 14 sILVER bELLE 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
•••

Flood Watch for Lubbock County was issued at September 19 at 6:38AM CDT

•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
•••
•••