delia

Shawnee, OK

#1 Aug 16, 2012
I just want to let ya know that as we all go to the mall as you go to hollister right in front of that store they sell those curly irons the staightners well I sure dont recomend those I bought one 7 years ago and every time it stops working I take it so they can exchange it and always have to end up payiny some money and one more thing it sure damages you hAIR even if you use their product
Bryan J
#2 Aug 16, 2012
delia wrote:
I just want to let ya know that as we all go to the mall as you go to hollister right in front of that store they sell those curly irons the staightners well I sure dont recomend those I bought one 7 years ago and every time it stops working I take it so they can exchange it and always have to end up payiny some money and one more thing it sure damages you hAIR even if you use their product
Lets hear your story>>>>> >> http://420ville-strange-discoveries.blogspot....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue OnePhart 1,123
News Hundreds protest at the Lubbock Women's March Tue stan the man 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Feb 10 llivengood91 14
News In-Depth look at increasing prostitution numbers (Jul '09) Feb 10 Rob 45
Illegal Alien (Daca) arrested for Murder Feb 10 alberto 2
News Lubbock steakhouse helps food bank feed others ... (Nov '15) Feb 5 trees are green here 2
What is Wrong with Progressives (Dems) Feb 3 xcel22 1

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages