No suspects in custody in fatal robbe...

No suspects in custody in fatal robbery, police investigating leads

There are 1 comment on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Dec 27, 2011, titled No suspects in custody in fatal robbery, police investigating leads. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

Police are investigating several leads in the fatal robbery Monday night at One Guy Pizza on 50th Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

Kyle Keller

Carmine, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2011
me and my family were eating at abuelos down the street when we left we saw cop cars flying by, at that time the description for a light colored van went out as the shooters vehicle(my moms van is a white chevy astro van which is what we were in) one of the cops turned around after passing us and pulled us over lights and sirens. 10 to 12 more cars arrived and pulled us all out one by one (me 16 yrs old my brother 19yrs old my mom and dad) at gunpoint. handcuffed us all seperated us put us in cop cars, and asked us questions when they checked our story and realized it wasnt us they apoligized feeling alittle embarassed and let us go, no hard feelings just doing there jobs and all four of us understand that thought i would share this// ME AND MY FAMILIES CONDOLENCES TO THE VICTIMS FAMILY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a guy 15 hr Ekez 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Apr 19 ValeenaS 21
News Officers strive to stay involved in community Apr 17 go home 1
In town for the night Apr 13 HispM 1
News Xcel customer bills could fall 6 percent thanks... Apr 7 FART PHOTO 2
Rustys weigh Mar 31 Bs politics 1
Vickie Moore Mar '18 Arnold Drummond 3

Lubbock Jobs

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages