Brown Recluse

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Is there anybody in this town willing to get together for an ad hoc chess club? It is sad that a town this size can't seem to field one.
Cody Bender

Young Harris, GA

#2 Jul 4, 2011
Google "Lubbock Chess"...or go to Lubbockonline.com .... there are some links there that might be helpful.
Chase Dubya

Lubbock, TX

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Hey Brown Recluse,

I am a chess fiend, here in Lubbock, Tx. Email me back and I can get you info on the various chess bits of goodness in lubbock. My email is [email protected] Kinda funny my wife found this post looking for brown recluse infestations in Lubbock and found this... We had a brown recluse infestation in our last apt. Cheers.

cw
Candy Maddison

Lubbock, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2011
For the hottest chest club in town come on out to Badonka Donks Champagne Room. We have the hottest in full contact girls doing the nastiest things you have ever seen! 1 mile west of the Tahoka Highway on Clinton RD.

Thursdays is 1/2 off flab flops with donation of 2 cans of food, and you can cum by our new and improved tons of fun buffet where for only $30 you can watch our beauties eat in the nude.

BTW if that fat heifer mercedes is readin this "you better come pay for that pole your azz broke! It aint cool not havin no pole to swing around you retarded .... oh snap a twinkie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lubbock Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records Sep 24 Jack 2
S.C.P. Pro-Wrestling *THIS SATURDAY* 9/24 @ Jak... Sep 21 SCP Wrestling 1
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Sep 21 FairEnuf 40
TTU Students are Baaaaaaaaack...... Sep 3 Juan 1
lubbock guys Sep 3 sassy 1
News DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Aug 30 Horses 11
Review: Vape 180 (Sep '13) Aug '16 Namrak 14

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance