HOW MUCH can my insurance rate rise u...

HOW MUCH can my insurance rate rise up after hitting another car? backing up i

Posted in the Lubbock Forum

Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
HOW MUCH can my insurance rate rise up after hitting another car? backing up i hit the front right bumper ligh
-
I live in California and I have full coverage on my vehicle currently I am 26yrs old and have about 6 yrs with my Dirvers license and NO accidents or tickets on my record. BUT a lot of people mention that my insurance rates will go really high whn an accident happens. I hit the car behind me it donsnt seem to me a a major accident, but a small one. I need help just an advise to know what to expect, please!! maybe in an expert can advise.or other personal experience by someone?
-
BEST ANSWER: Try this site where you can compare quotes from different companies: insureinfo.us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1971 Lubbock Riots (Feb '06) Wed Fact 28
Review: Amour Salon Wed Amy 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) May 23 Tambam 473
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) May 19 stc 6
Judge orders records released to Lubbock busine... May 19 unknown 5
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]