Pa. couple that lost 7 kids in fire e...

Pa. couple that lost 7 kids in fire expecting baby

There are 1 comment on the Evening Sun story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Pa. couple that lost 7 kids in fire expecting baby. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Eleven months after losing seven children in a fire that tore through their Pennsylvania farmhouse, Ted and Janelle Clouse are expecting their 10th child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

David Goode

Roanoke, VA

#1 Feb 3, 2012
While the loss of life was tragic, perhaps it was a sign that these people weren't supposed to have so many children. And now they are bringing another child into the world.

They were given other organs besides reproductive organs; i.e. a brain, to use to know that the world is overpopulated and the food that goes in their kids mouths means a kid somewhere else is not being fed. The earth can only sustain so many people. I'm willing to bet they believe it's their god-given duty to populate the world. If there is a god and a heaven, they sure won't experience it. A god would not bless anyone so selfish. These people should be prosecuted; at the very least sterilized, and their remaining children taken away from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rental house or rent to own (Sep '13) Sep '13 househunter 1
Review: T & T Bargain Boys (Sep '13) Sep '13 Doris 2
free online dat ing tonight! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Terra Poles 1
Debate: Marijuana - Loysville, PA (Sep '10) Feb '13 mudpuppy 4
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Loysville, PA (Sep '12) Oct '12 Muskeg 2
News Teenager and two men charged with sex crimes in... (Dec '11) Jun '12 Dr MartinVonostram 2
Debate: Casey Anthony - Loysville, PA (Nov '11) Nov '11 m 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loysville Mortgages