XxDaisyxX

Cortland, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Did anyone hear that they are opening up Central again in Glenfield? I would like to know, I heard that but am not sure.

Thanks
ha ha

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2009
I am fairly sure it is dana crouse, his wife cindy and her sister, should be fun, they are nice people and will be good for the town.
better than rockys

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2009
I hope it doesn't turn into something disgutsting like rocky's has. I see a sign saying club central coming soon! Hope it is not really a club like the city! Would be nice to have some food come out of that place again! Time will tell!
better than rockys

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jul 26, 2009
oops...disgusting!
XxDaisyxX

Cortland, NY

#5 Jul 26, 2009
better than rockys wrote:
I hope it doesn't turn into something disgutsting like rocky's has. I see a sign saying club central coming soon! Hope it is not really a club like the city! Would be nice to have some food come out of that place again! Time will tell!
Why has Rockys turned disgusting? I haven't been there in awhile. I agree about the food--it used to be great from Central-but I also would like a nice place to go for some good music and relax and have some drinks!
better than rockys

Constableville, NY

#6 Jul 27, 2009
rocky's from what I hear has had pole dancing and the biggest boobs contest this summer. Crap like that just doesn't interest me ... maybe I am just old. Not sure if it is gonna keep happening there or not, but not a place I am comfortable in. To each there own, but hoping central is better.
XxDaisyxX

Cortland, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2009
Well, Thanks for the info...I hope it turns out to be a fun place to hang out with yummy food!! And if it is Dana Crouses wife and her sister I do know of them and they seem pretty cool.

Since: Jul 09

Constableville, NY

#8 Jul 29, 2009
I hope this is a great success for the new owners! Good Luck with your new business.
Yuppers

Boonville, NY

#9 Jul 30, 2009
I can't wait till Its open again! Fianlly a new place to hang out in Glenfield...we need it!

Since: Mar 09

Newcomb, NY

#10 Jul 31, 2009
well the central that opened up after the first one closed dow was a good one just no one came to it it was empty everynight even on fridays, only business he got was when he had a band there
Yuppers

Boonville, NY

#11 Aug 3, 2009
i just want a nice place to get a drink with my friends, and some good food. i think most of us in town are like that, and if the new central keeps that in mind, they'll do fine.
tinker

Fort Plain, NY

#12 Aug 3, 2009
XxDaisyxX wrote:
Well, Thanks for the info...I hope it turns out to be a fun place to hang out with yummy food!! And if it is Dana Crouses wife and her sister I do know of them and they seem pretty cool.
Who is Dana's sister? Can she cook?
pleased

Constableville, NY

#13 Aug 3, 2009
since rocky's has gone trashy, the central is coming reopen at a very good time. can't wait to see what it has to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza in Lowville ! 2 hr Isaac Cox 12
Glenfield man accused of stabbing Lowville man 4 hr Sharon 4
News Carl, funeral director 19 hr lil lou 3
News Lowville man accused of striking bartender with... Sun Eddie 14
My GF has a problem with Vaginal Odor ?! Help ! Sun Jake 9
Councilwoman sues Turin Council Sat yuppers 313
Brandon Chapel Mar 28 sly40yo 1
Lowville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web