(wanted) atari or NES games

Posted in the Lowville Forum

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2010
if you have any you want to get rid of please email me at watsonboys80@yahoo.com thanks. im sure lots of people have had them in there yard sales for years and no one buys them lol.
Meatplow

Chazy, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2010
There was a bunch for sale at a garage sale a couple weeks ago in waston. How much you paying for them ? Do you want any xbox360 or ps3 games or any other kinda game.. I look out for some and if i find them Ill email ya.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2010
i would like battlefield bad company 2 for ps3 i might be interested in others depends on what they are i guess.
Meatplow

Chazy, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2010
I only have that for 360..you wouldn't know anyone that has a broken 360 they want to get rid of ??

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2010
i have 2 of them im trying to fix one has disc read problems and one has the rrod. so i took the one dvd drive out and swapped it and it didnt fix it. so now i gotta do more searching to see what is wrong. i knew the drive was good cause i just played it yesterday n today i get the damn rrod.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ms tatts 1 hr it is funny really 2
Jeremy Kampney 8 hr EminEm 4
lost kids brags about drunk 14 hr psycho seer 6
Dani "Danielle Zehr" 15 hr Jeremy 9
Grieving parents 18 hr same girl 37
Two men and a woman from Lowville charged with ... Wed hotpocket 18
Simpson's Tree Removal (Apr '12) Wed paully b 49
More from around the web

Lowville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE