about damn time they get caught

Posted in the Lowville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
idiots

Constableville, NY

#1 Sep 10, 2009
2-17 year old men were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana. Lowville Police report that Lee Souva of Martinsburg & Randy Hellinger of Lowville were charged following a traffic stop on South State Street in the Village & were issued appearance tickets returnable to Village of Lowville Court at a later date.

nobody

Lowville, NY

#2 Sep 10, 2009
First of all, you don't know them! I do know both of them, and i know that Randy is a good person. He may do pot , but he's had a tough life. He got into bad things, and wanted to get clean. It's sad that it had to end up like this. And, Lee is also a good person that ruined himself by doing drugs. Maybe you should know them before you call them idiots as said by your name.
Hmmmm

Caroga Lake, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2009
Well I happen to know Randy and he is a scum bag and yes he had a hard life, so what - lot of us have had bad lives. Bad excuse now-a-days.

And, it is apparent he is not cleaning his act up if he had pot with him. What planet are you from if you believe that he is a good person who just happened to have pot in the vehicle? You need some counseling or something. He is and always will be the Randy Hellinger.
nobody

Lowville, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
Well I happen to know Randy and he is a scum bag and yes he had a hard life, so what - lot of us have had bad lives. Bad excuse now-a-days.
And, it is apparent he is not cleaning his act up if he had pot with him. What planet are you from if you believe that he is a good person who just happened to have pot in the vehicle? You need some counseling or something. He is and always will be the Randy Hellinger.
He happens to be a good friend of mine, he's not always a scum. Depends on who you are to him.

Since: Sep 09

Constableville, NY

#5 Sep 10, 2009
What's that saying about apples and trees?
pee you

AOL

#6 Sep 10, 2009
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
He happens to be a good friend of mine, he's not always a scum. Depends on who you are to him.
oh, only part time scum, that's different....
princess

Constableville, NY

#7 Sep 10, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
OK, so they're kids. They got caught, they'll have to deal with whatever the system decides to do with them. It was POT for crying out loud. They didn't hurt anyone. They will pay the price. All I can say is that I hope whoever is posting these negative things about them on here is NOT AN ADULT!!! Please, please tell me you are not an adult calling a kid a scumbag. These topics are absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!!
idiots

Constableville, NY

#9 Sep 10, 2009
nobody wrote:
First of all, you don't know them! I do know both of them, and i know that Randy is a good person. He may do pot , but he's had a tough life. He got into bad things, and wanted to get clean. It's sad that it had to end up like this. And, Lee is also a good person that ruined himself by doing drugs. Maybe you should know them before you call them idiots as said by your name.
i know them both very well . so you have no clue what your talking about
sad

Constableville, NY

#10 Sep 11, 2009
idiots wrote:
<quoted text> i know them both very well . so you have no clue what your talking about
Lee is trouble all the way around !!! Have you ever been up by their house?? They are slobs ,pigs ...their yard is a mess , never mow the lawn ,junk all over the place !! don't take care of anything !! I feel sorry for the neighbors , especially the ones right next door , they keep their yard sooo nice ,mowed ,flowers ,(and the old shop up there too on the other side , they have cleaned that all up !! Very nice) such a shame to live like they do . They are lazy pigs!
pee you

AOL

#11 Sep 11, 2009
must be they were corrupted by moe.down!*%$#@ tourists!!!!
weasel

Lowville, NY

#13 Sep 11, 2009
I can't even believe this is a topic of discussion. If it was under an ounce, it's just a ticket. It's not any more trouble than an underage drinking ticket. If it was more than an ounce, then it might be a misdemeanor. Seriously, this isn't even news. Wow, a couple kids got caught with pot. Call out the National Guard. Damn hick towns.
I KNOW

Constableville, NY

#14 Sep 11, 2009
It's only POT you idiots,get over it,I am so sick of all the trash talking on here you people are nothing but Lowville SCUM,get a damn life you sorry ass bunch of losers.Oh my god somebody got caught with weed let's make a big deal out of it,Piss off.
GramGram

Watertown, NY

#15 Sep 11, 2009
sad wrote:
<quoted text> Lee is trouble all the way around !!! Have you ever been up by their house?? They are slobs ,pigs ...their yard is a mess , never mow the lawn ,junk all over the place !! don't take care of anything !! I feel sorry for the neighbors , especially the ones right next door , they keep their yard sooo nice ,mowed ,flowers ,(and the old shop up there too on the other side , they have cleaned that all up !! Very nice) such a shame to live like they do . They are lazy pigs!
It's really sad. His Dad is not well at all, the house looks like ghetto, and there are two teenaged children that COULD make a difference if they weren't so lazy and cared. I have been tempted to get friends and neighbors together, and may just do that to help their Mom out. Unfortunately, I don't think it would shame the kids into continuing. And just because it was "only" pot doesn't mean it's not illegal (right, wrong or indifferent, it is against the law.) He has a criminal history, so it could be more than an "offense". Could be a probation violation, which is more serious.
help

Constableville, NY

#16 Sep 11, 2009
GramGram wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really sad. His Dad is not well at all, the house looks like ghetto, and there are two teenaged children that COULD make a difference if they weren't so lazy and cared. I have been tempted to get friends and neighbors together, and may just do that to help their Mom out. Unfortunately, I don't think it would shame the kids into continuing. And just because it was "only" pot doesn't mean it's not illegal (right, wrong or indifferent, it is against the law.) He has a criminal history, so it could be more than an "offense". Could be a probation violation, which is more serious.
I am a friend of the neighbors(good people they are K & W) I know for a fact that they have offered to help them out, offered to let them use their dumpster to clean up some of the junk and garbage , they started mowing their lawn in the begining of the summer , but they work and are busy and don't have time to mow 2 yards. They don't want the help and you can't help somebody that won't help themselves!The kids are pathetic...I don't feel sorry for them a bit, I feel sorry for the neighbors, to have to live next to someone like that .
GramGram

Watertown, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2009
help wrote:
<quoted text>I am a friend of the neighbors(good people they are K & W) I know for a fact that they have offered to help them out, offered to let them use their dumpster to clean up some of the junk and garbage , they started mowing their lawn in the begining of the summer , but they work and are busy and don't have time to mow 2 yards. They don't want the help and you can't help somebody that won't help themselves!The kids are pathetic...I don't feel sorry for them a bit, I feel sorry for the neighbors, to have to live next to someone like that .
I'm not surprised to hear that about the neighbors. They are good perople who obviously take pride in their home. In fact, I think K told me that she started mowing there this summer. It's a wonder there aren't rats around. Again, this is not Lee's first brush with the law.
nobody

Lowville, NY

#18 Sep 11, 2009
sad wrote:
<quoted text> Lee is trouble all the way around !!! Have you ever been up by their house?? They are slobs ,pigs ...their yard is a mess , never mow the lawn ,junk all over the place !! don't take care of anything !! I feel sorry for the neighbors , especially the ones right next door , they keep their yard sooo nice ,mowed ,flowers ,(and the old shop up there too on the other side , they have cleaned that all up !! Very nice) such a shame to live like they do . They are lazy pigs!
Lee may be very messed up, but Randy on the other hand does have a good part to him. and i know that.
polite

Fort Plain, NY

#19 Sep 11, 2009
you tell them K&W. I know who you are and yes your place looks nice. You cant take care of everything in the neighborhood or you would have a full time job. And I do believe they have had more dealings with the law. GET JOBS AND GET A LIFE. LOVE YOU K&W.
help

Constableville, NY

#20 Sep 12, 2009
polite wrote:
you tell them K&W. I know who you are and yes your place looks nice. You cant take care of everything in the neighborhood or you would have a full time job. And I do believe they have had more dealings with the law. GET JOBS AND GET A LIFE. LOVE YOU K&W.
If you think I am K & W I am not, just a friend, Agree with you totally though!
Happy

Syracuse, NY

#21 Sep 12, 2009
Come on people.. There are alot worse things going on in Lewis county than a couple people getting caught with pot... Grow up. No one has said anything about Brian DeHart beating the crap out of his ex-wife infront of ther kids... Oh wait these two having pot is way worse right.....
i know for a fact

Champlain, NY

#23 Sep 13, 2009
thats for damn sure your not k and w!!!!!! wow a friend to them. well who are you friend to k and w?/////////
help wrote:
<quoted text>If you think I am K & W I am not, just a friend, Agree with you totally though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowville man accused of striking bartender with... 17 hr chubby 13
Councilwoman sues Turin Council 21 hr yuppers 313
Brandon Chapel Sat sly40yo 1
Nazarene church and Keith Hardy Sat Sunshine 1
Married 3 Times and 3 Divorces Sat Jerry 6
My GF has a problem with Vaginal Odor ?! Help ! Sat Jerry 6
Stolen Wallet @ N.Y. Pizzeria lowville Fri funny 32
Lowville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web