of 10
Next Last
lmao

Auburn, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Angela S Hirschey

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2010
get a life. yes i was arrested but it was a bullshit lie so i dont have nothing to worry about so i dont care who the fuck u are but what i do is none of anyones bussiness but my own. AND IF U DONT KNOW ME OR I DONT TALK TO YOU STILL then my name shouldnt ever come out of your mouth. but noone can keep their noses out of thing expecially the ones that trespassed on my property and jumped me for little peety kidish rumors. So this little immature stuff that people say about other people on her is pathetic worry about yourself only cause it only causes drama and lowville loves drama thats why i wish i never came back to this hell. And lowville is all about the he said she said bullshit. wow lowville is very fucked up
just wondering

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2010
Isn't Amy Miller the daughter of John Burr on the #4 RD? I thought she lived out of state. Married some army guy.
you tell em

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2010
Angela S Hirschey wrote:
get a life. yes i was arrested but it was a bullshit lie so i dont have nothing to worry about so i dont care who the fuck u are but what i do is none of anyones bussiness but my own. AND IF U DONT KNOW ME OR I DONT TALK TO YOU STILL then my name shouldnt ever come out of your mouth. but noone can keep their noses out of thing expecially the ones that trespassed on my property and jumped me for little peety kidish rumors. So this little immature stuff that people say about other people on her is pathetic worry about yourself only cause it only causes drama and lowville loves drama thats why i wish i never came back to this hell. And lowville is all about the he said she said bullshit. wow lowville is very fucked up
Hey Ang...I still love ya! You should visit your favorite cousin some time...
starting

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2010
CHICK FIGHT LOL
Angela S Hirschey

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2010
Amy came up here to visit for acouple of months then she is going back to Texas. I Love Chick Fights Too its hot.
Angela S Hirschey

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2010
who is you tell em cause if your MH and TS I will be there to visit on thursday
Laughing out Loud

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2010
wow thats bad amy is not goin back she is up here to spend her old mans money big surprise and there was another not listed that got arrested to and she needs to go back to the hole she crawled out of also and i have known all 3 for a long time so i think im justified in saying all this there is 3 of em ang knows who. that all they do is take advantage of people and steal stuff that is not perscribed to them. lmfao!!!!! they need to grow up and go away we got enough problems without the trouble starters from other states coming back and screwing with us all
starting

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2010
No her dad is the trash guy. What a surprise.Why is she up her if she lives in Texas
Crap Talkers

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2010
uhmmm because amy was staying w/ family for a bit.amy wouldnt have done anything unless someone messed w/ her so grow the hell up and talk shit somewhere else...... ya all are just jealous of amy .aint that Funny angelas shit talking to her cousin and cousins bfwow!! angela dresses like a man no lie I didnt know who she was I had to ask my hubby if she was a man lol.
haha

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 7, 2010
Believe me, NO ONE is jealous Of Amy.
junior

Auburn, NY

#12 Feb 7, 2010
it says them girls subjected each other to unwanted physical contact. i could use a little physical conatact. i wouldnt call the cops on em neither. i like phusical contact.
Crap Talkers

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2010
first of all that angela girl is a butch aka manly looking lesbian everyone whom knows or has heard who she is knows it... amy is awesome... k you bitches are jealous because she made something of herself she has a good hubby and a beautiful daughter.
haha

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 7, 2010
Crap Talkers wrote:
first of all that angela girl is a butch aka manly looking lesbian everyone whom knows or has heard who she is knows it... amy is awesome... k you bitches are jealous because she made something of herself she has a good hubby and a beautiful daughter.
Made something of herself ? What does she do for work besides live off her husband and his family. Also from what I hear, she was back messing with Her ex girlfriend's , which is what caused all this mess in the first place. So yes Amy is such an amazing person , she messes around on her husband while he's fighting for our country, Uses other people for money and ditches her daughter at her in-laws so she can whore around. Yup she's amazing alright. Glad my girlfriend isn't like her, I'd take my daughter and leave her sorry A**.
wow

United States

#15 Feb 8, 2010
starting wrote:
No her dad is the trash guy. What a surprise.Why is she up her if she lives in Texas
no he's not her dad thats her brothers father
watson busy body

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2010
Then who is her father if not the trash guy her last name was marmon and her moms husband was marmon trucking
flibbiddy jibbitt

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2010
amy millers dad is dead
Angela Hirschey

United States

#18 Feb 9, 2010
wow i'm for one not jealous of anybody cause i am the way i am because i like the way i am. and i know people mistake me for a guy and thats ok it dont bother me or i would dress like everyone wants me to dress. I have known both Amy's For years and we will settle it our way so the people who are talking crap about this mind your own business we can all settle our crap like grown ups so really you guys dont know whats going on so stay out of it.
And I dont bother anyone or talk crap to anyone unless they do me wrong and i have known you for years so people that are talking crap about me dont know me and if did know me in the past I am a different person now then when i was before i left and i know i have messed up and i cant take what i've done wrong back but i am sarting a new life and trying to fix myself if you know all the stuff i have been through you would understand the reason i am the way i am. So if you dont know someone dont trash them cause they could be someone who will save your life some day or someone like them so really why trash anyone for the way they are people are understanding if everyone can be grown up about things. I know everyones peolly going to post crap about me back bout seriously i dont talk crap about you so just leave my name out of it.
Angela Hirschey

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2010
and junior my yahoo username is hersheykiss192003 so email me or im me. cause what you said was funny and coool
wrong

Auburn, NY

#20 Feb 9, 2010
flibbiddy jibbitt wrote:
amy millers dad is dead
when you say miller, do you mean Marmon? because if you are, her real father is NOT dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny 1 hr Shay 20
Pizzaria 8 hr Caleb 1
Donald Trump Thu Willie 63
News Lowville teen accused of menacing other student... Jun 19 Harry Bawls 10
happy father's day Jun 18 WHnO 4
Tyler delaney Jun 18 Harry Bawls 2
News Truck recovered from Black River near Lowville;... Jun 16 Dumbfounded1 12

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance