First Prev
of 2
Next Last
X-BAWLS

New Hartford, NY

#1 Oct 30, 2012
What are your thoughts? Good or Bad coments.They have GOOD food?
lmao

New Hartford, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2012
to many dogs
Yum

Ithaca, NY

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Food is great
2 cents

Watertown, MA

#4 Oct 30, 2012
This place is dirty.

too many dogs running around inside.

How can it be sanitary?
haha

New York, NY

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Little dog hair will never hurt any one
do the math

AOL

#6 Oct 30, 2012
they have the perfect location, but can't pay their taxes. quality, or lack there of, may have something to do with it....make a little reinvestment and hire somebody who know's how to run a place, fcol.
Yum

Ithaca, NY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
do the math wrote:
they have the perfect location, but can't pay their taxes. quality, or lack there of, may have something to do with it....make a little reinvestment and hire somebody who know's how to run a place, fcol.
because you could do any better... There's a lot more going on up there besides flipping burgers. Before you go judging someone's situation, here's an idea: STFU!!
I Agree

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2012
too many dogs and not very clean . It is a good location but I always drive by but some like it . I have seen the dogs in the kitchen we cant have a very good health inspector in the area
adding to it

AOL

#9 Nov 1, 2012
Yum wrote:
<quoted text> because you could do any better... There's a lot more going on up there besides flipping burgers. Before you go judging someone's situation, here's an idea: STFU!!
I do at least manage to pay my taxes... Since this is a public forum and Flat Rock is a public place, judgement happens; even if it's not recognized, appreciated or positively responded to. What they, as well as some other places in this area need to realize is that to attract and keep a larger paying public an establishment needs to be at least clean and efficient enough to appeal to more than just a small clique of people who need a bar rag to cry into and blow smoke up the owner's ego. I'm quite sure the STFU/DGAF attitude might be what's holding this place, as well as others back. And, if there's "a lot more going on," perhaps focus IS the problem.
duh

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Owner is thick headed one employee has a drinking problem , if not for the out of towners it would most likely be closed
Yum

Ithaca, NY

#11 Nov 1, 2012
adding to it wrote:
<quoted text>I do at least manage to pay my taxes... Since this is a public forum and Flat Rock is a public place, judgement happens; even if it's not recognized, appreciated or positively responded to. What they, as well as some other places in this area need to realize is that to attract and keep a larger paying public an establishment needs to be at least clean and efficient enough to appeal to more than just a small clique of people who need a bar rag to cry into and blow smoke up the owner's ego. I'm quite sure the STFU/DGAF attitude might be what's holding this place, as well as others back. And, if there's "a lot more going on," perhaps focus IS the problem.
I meant business wise, there's much more going on than it being a bar. If that's what you want, there's 10 other bars a lot closer. Just leave the owner to his business & shuty.
owning it

AOL

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Yum wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant business wise, there's much more going on than it being a bar. If that's what you want, there's 10 other bars a lot closer. Just leave the owner to his business & shuty.
so the business is what? a hobby? perhaps someone will get it all for taxes and give the busy owner a break, and the other 10 bars some decent competition.
dogs

New Hartford, NY

#13 Nov 2, 2012
i love the dogs :)
Charlie

Lake Luzerne, NY

#14 Nov 3, 2012
I said it enough a times and will say it again. Just shut up and quit your bitching and have a cold beer and the next round is on you so there. You could find worse places to park your sled and piss.
Charlie

Lake Luzerne, NY

#15 Nov 3, 2012

I said it enough times and will say it again. Just shut up and quit your bitching and have a cold beer and the next round is on you so there. You could find worse places to park your sled and piss.
Willis

Pickerel, WI

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Dirty overpriced shitty food. Nuff said.
jim

New York, NY

#17 Nov 23, 2012
too many outta towners and scum bag new jersey tools hang around there
Hmmm

United States

#18 Nov 24, 2012
What do you expect ? Dogs running around and have a clean place ? People dumping gas on the ground during the summer . But he is against windmills ?
local

Gloversville, NY

#19 Nov 24, 2012
so funny so i will never step foot in there till gordon pays my dad for doing the pond and any dumb ass wants to be an ass im gordy pay up oh right your a yancey i forgot some day buddy lol u owe a lot of money and r not honest at all
Never to return

Redwood, NY

#20 Nov 24, 2012
It's my understanding the dogs are all over the place. It's one thing to have dogs, but please, some people don't want them in the kitchen or around their table when they are eating. I find it very innappropriate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lies, cheating and stealing 9 hr thisfunkymonkeyis... 6
moe.down/moe.rons (Aug '08) 11 hr the707chef 82
Judge king Tue keepingitreal 39
Drug Bust Coverups and CIs Tue keepingitreal 41
Presidential Elect Tue Campaign 1
Does anyone know of the ghost on Tug Hill??? (Sep '08) Aug 26 SAD 215
What the deal???? Aug 26 funkymonkey 5

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance