First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sam

Lake Luzerne, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
say yes to gun control for these little ones.
protect

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2012
say yes to protecting our family and friends.. LOOKS LIKE WE NEED GUNS TO PROTECT OUR FAMILYS....guns dont kill people people kill people. and if they didnt have guns >>>>>>> > DONT YOU THINK THEY WOULD FIGURE OUT ANOTHER WAY. THESE WHACK JOBS ARE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE. THEY WILL SURLEY FIND AWAY. AND I THINK WE HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE GUNS TO PROTECT OUR FAMILYS
joking right

New York, NY

#3 Dec 17, 2012
the only gun control we need is, for responsible gun owners to control the weapons. most of these shootings are the result of guns wich are not propely secured
Old grandpa

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
joking right wrote:
the only gun control we need is, for responsible gun owners to control the weapons. most of these shootings are the result of guns wich are not propely secured
This isn't about guns. It's about a lunatic. It's about an increasing number of dysfuctional people in our society. When I was a youngster and got out of line at home, I got my ass paddled. I got it paddled for raising hell in school too. I'm glad I did because I learned to do what's right. I've seen mothers in the supermarket with kids who act like brats. Some of them say to the kid, "now stop that junior". Junior keeps right on being a brat. Junior needs his ass paddled! Very rarely, I see a parent in the supermarket who does give junior the spank that he needs. It never fails---junior wails and about 20 people look at that parent like they are a child abuser. I have seen some of them even yell at the parent. THE OLD WAYS STILL WORK!! Spank juniors ass when he needs it. We are raising monsters. Monsters grow up acting out their video game fantasies by killing people. People are frustrated. They are looking for answers. We didn't come to this point in our society overnight. America needs to chang it's way of doing things. Our parents and grasndparents knew how to live life and raise their kids. We need to return to those methods. Taking rights away from law abiding people are some people's answers. I've lived a long time. You want violence in America? Try taking away second amendment rights. I guarantee there will be violence like this country has never seen. You better start by hiring a couple of million cops because you're gonna need them. Those rights aren't gonna be given up without a fight.
joking right

New York, NY

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Old grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about guns. It's about a lunatic. It's about an increasing number of dysfuctional people in our society. When I was a youngster and got out of line at home, I got my ass paddled. I got it paddled for raising hell in school too. I'm glad I did because I learned to do what's right. I've seen mothers in the supermarket with kids who act like brats. Some of them say to the kid, "now stop that junior". Junior keeps right on being a brat. Junior needs his ass paddled! Very rarely, I see a parent in the supermarket who does give junior the spank that he needs. It never fails---junior wails and about 20 people look at that parent like they are a child abuser. I have seen some of them even yell at the parent. THE OLD WAYS STILL WORK!! Spank juniors ass when he needs it. We are raising monsters. Monsters grow up acting out their video game fantasies by killing people. People are frustrated. They are looking for answers. We didn't come to this point in our society overnight. America needs to chang it's way of doing things. Our parents and grasndparents knew how to live life and raise their kids. We need to return to those methods. Taking rights away from law abiding people are some people's answers. I've lived a long time. You want violence in America? Try taking away second amendment rights. I guarantee there will be violence like this country has never seen. You better start by hiring a couple of million cops because you're gonna need them. Those rights aren't gonna be given up without a fight.
amen
know

Indian Lake, NY

#6 Dec 17, 2012
gotta have gun control. that doesn't mean taking away hunting rifles...but NOBODY should be able to own these military style, human killing machines.
Old grandpa

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Dec 17, 2012
know wrote:
gotta have gun control. that doesn't mean taking away hunting rifles...but NOBODY should be able to own these military style, human killing machines.
Really? What makes these "military style" rifles different than a Remington or Browning semi automatic 30-06 that deer hunters use every season? Should they be banned too? What constitutes an assault rifle?
Verg

Watertown, MA

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Old grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the most pathetic or uneducated person in the world. The shooter was mentally ill. That is why he committed this evil act. It was not because he wasn't spanked enough. He had easy access to an assault weapon. Let's be honest. No one needs an assault rifle to hunt deer. Why don't you shut your f-ing mouth and wait to sing the praises of assault rifles until those six year olds are buried. Get some common sense and be decent. I have lived a long time too and in my opinion you sound like nutty and you don't speak for all Americans.
pete

Lake Luzerne, NY

#9 Dec 17, 2012
99.9 percent gun police will happen in the next year.
Old grandpa

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Verg wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the most pathetic or uneducated person in the world. The shooter was mentally ill. That is why he committed this evil act. It was not because he wasn't spanked enough. He had easy access to an assault weapon. Let's be honest. No one needs an assault rifle to hunt deer. Why don't you shut your f-ing mouth and wait to sing the praises of assault rifles until those six year olds are buried. Get some common sense and be decent. I have lived a long time too and in my opinion you sound like nutty and you don't speak for all Americans.
Screw you retard. You're brain dead. Metally ill?...you should know.
Old grandpa

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Verg wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody needs a Cadillac to drive down the road, so let's ban them. What an idiot you are.
Ryan

Indian Lake, NY

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Old grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody needs a Cadillac to drive down the road, so let's ban them. What an idiot you are.
Are you kidding. Get a grip cause your remarks sound stupid.
Ryan

Indian Lake, NY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Old grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you retard. You're brain dead. Metally ill?...you should know.
I have read all the comments on this forum. Have you ever thought about getting some help. You sure sound like someone who needs help.
Old grandpa

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read all the comments on this forum. Have you ever thought about getting some help. You sure sound like someone who needs help.
Sure...from other freedom loving Americans. After all, people like you are enjoying the help of all the left wing kooks. Why shouldn't constitutionalists like me enjoy the assistance of other patriots? That gun didn't kill anybody. That young man did. That gun didn't talk him into it. That gun didn't jump into his hands. That gun didn't plan those murders. That gun didn't force his finger to pull that trigger. People like you should seek to find the real causes of this atrocity instead of blaming inanimate objects. Maybe you should seek some help in doing that.
joking right

New York, NY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
I would support a ban on any gun that the government baned for itself, after that forget it, the whole idea behind the second amendment is that we have equal fire power as the govt
keeping in mind the founders of our country thought well through the idea that it may not just be our own govt we need to defend against, but someday maybe other governments, i personally dont want to take a bolt action single shot rifle into battle if needed..
i do not own an assault rifle, but lets keep in mind that even with just a six or ten round clip someone half ass experienced with a gun can still rip off 30 to 50 rounds in just a minute...the problem is not the guns it's the people who have them
dream big

Gloversville, NY

#16 Dec 18, 2012
i believe that gun control has to start at home..the control im talking about is keeping your guns.Im talking all guns, Locked so nobody else can get them and use them. I agree that guns dont kill people and most people who own guns wouldnt do this act. We still all have to be responsible. Do we need weapons that can shoot multiple shots? maybe not. Do we need guns that can shoot extreme distances. Maybe not. I can see this happening with any type of weapon if its in the wrong hands.Keeping your personal weapons locked up is one of the biggest things we can do immediately to help prevent this
know

North Creek, NY

#17 Dec 18, 2012
what "joking right" said is just plain wrong, wrong, wrong. the purpose of the2nd amendent had nothing to do with thr Founding Fathers thinking w would have to use guns against the government- that is foolish gun nut revisionism.

The 2nd amendment says we may own guns and for well regulated militias. at the time George Washington was opposed to the U.S. having a standing army, thus a need for citizens to have guns and form well regulated militias. it was for national defense.

it was not the intent of the 2nd amendment that people should own whatever gun and quantity they wanted.

it's time to deal with facts and it is a fact that there are too damned many guns, too readily available and this must be stopped.
Old grandpa

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Dec 18, 2012
know wrote:
what "joking right" said is just plain wrong, wrong, wrong. the purpose of the2nd amendent had nothing to do with thr Founding Fathers thinking w would have to use guns against the government- that is foolish gun nut revisionism.
The 2nd amendment says we may own guns and for well regulated militias. at the time George Washington was opposed to the U.S. having a standing army, thus a need for citizens to have guns and form well regulated militias. it was for national defense.
it was not the intent of the 2nd amendment that people should own whatever gun and quantity they wanted.
it's time to deal with facts and it is a fact that there are too damned many guns, too readily available and this must be stopped.
Why do you choose to be so misinformed? My father served in the US military from 1940-1946. Have you got ANY idea what those men experienced? He was damn lucky and plenty blessed to come back alive. A lot of his friends didn't. I spent a couple of tours in Viet Nam. Did you ever walk into a forest thinking you might not walk back out? The Japanese bombed the hell out of Pearl Harbor and they were later asked why didn't they land troops on the west coast mainland. Do you know how they answered that question? They simply said that they knew of the average American's gun ownership and didn't think their military could fight such an overwhelming force. They didn't have then. You have the freedom to run your face because somebody paid for it with his blood. Nobody gives you freedom. You have to take it. A lot of us still appreciate that freedom and we're not about to give it up to some gun grabbing scheme. Find the REAL reasons for this atrocity and leave honest law abiding Americans alone.
olderthanthat

Indian Lake, NY

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Old grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you choose to be so misinformed? My father served in the US military from 1940-1946. Have you got ANY idea what those men experienced? He was damn lucky and plenty blessed to come back alive. A lot of his friends didn't. I spent a couple of tours in Viet Nam. Did you ever walk into a forest thinking you might not walk back out? The Japanese bombed the hell out of Pearl Harbor and they were later asked why didn't they land troops on the west coast mainland. Do you know how they answered that question? They simply said that they knew of the average American's gun ownership and didn't think their military could fight such an overwhelming force. They didn't have then. You have the freedom to run your face because somebody paid for it with his blood. Nobody gives you freedom. You have to take it. A lot of us still appreciate that freedom and we're not about to give it up to some gun grabbing scheme. Find the REAL reasons for this atrocity and leave honest law abiding Americans alone.
You don't speak for other Americans and you do not speak for me! Twenty babies are dead tonight. Goody, goody for you that YOUR rights are protected. Go plead your case to the familes who are suffering tonight. You make me just plain sick. I hope you are happy and I hope your assault weapons give you comfort and warmth.
Old grandpa

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Dec 18, 2012
olderthanthat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak for other Americans and you do not speak for me! Twenty babies are dead tonight. Goody, goody for you that YOUR rights are protected. Go plead your case to the familes who are suffering tonight. You make me just plain sick. I hope you are happy and I hope your assault weapons give you comfort and warmth.
Look you moron, I have as much sympathy for those people as you do. Sick? you're the puke that would throw away what thousands died for! What the hell is an assault weapon in in your puny mind? Can you even define those terms? Would those weapons still offend you if they held 5 rounds instead of 30? Are you bitching about a gun or a magazine? Do you even know? Plenty of hunters go afield with semi atomatic weapos made by reputable manufactures like Browning, Remington and Ruger. Is every semi automatic an assault rifle to you? Can you define your terms or are you just another liberal ignoramus blowing smoke out of his butt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The drug thread 27 min wow 13
News Former Climax worker embarks on new career as a... 56 min Always Sunny in L... 6
News Lowville man charged with disorderly conduct Mon Bigdicktrip 2
Lewis County considering Rape Charges against H... Mon Harry Bawls 4
Scabies outbreak? Mon Harry Bawls 12
Victor and Robin Mon Barry 15
Boredom Mon Quiet 5

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowville Mortgages