yupp

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2012
So I saw her with some scums those carnies and Casey I can understand Casey being with one but Missy has so much going for her or I thought she did. I go in DD al the time and see her. Well guess I was wrong she likes lowering herself to people and sleeping around. Poor girl get your goals set stop messing around with dirty people.
ridiculous !

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
um, I know carny's and not all of them are bad.
so stfu >:|
get to know these people!
NOT all of them are "scum," etc...
that's just being stereotypical.
they are people too!!
and some of them are great people!!
carnie

Ithaca, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
so yea, i'm one of the "carnies" the first post was referring to. and i think its rather delightful how ignorant you are. being an ex carnie doesn't make me any different than you, except for the mere fact that i don't go around posting shit about other people out of sheer hatred for my own life (which i strongly believe was your own reason for it.) and as for missy, she's one of the most successful young adults i've come across during my new experiences here in lewis county. when i look all around, and all i see are mid twenty and 30 year olds engaging in physical relationships with 13-16 year olds, and all these young adults sucking on the financial tits of their parents, all i can think is where do you get off calling ME the scum? because, quite frankly, im 99.999999% certain i've had the pleasure and curse of experiencing 10X more in life than you ever will. and i thought the comment about how you're not surprised casey is dating me is rather amusing. because 9 times out of ten each guy ive met is still on their knees trying to win her back. so, instead of sitting behind your computer screen using a fake generic user name posting threads about two girls who are actually going somewhere in their lives, and two "carnies" that traveled to lewis county expecting decency and respect out of - where i'm from you'd be called - "hicks," why don't you learn some proper manners and a little thing the mature adults like to call "class." cuz all i see from your post is filth and slander. oh, and so you can't sit there and say i'm doing the same as you with this whole anonymous user name shit, my name is alex hawley. please, don't wear it out.
xxxx

Constableville, NY

#5 Aug 23, 2012
no one cares. this site is a joke and for you to respond to anything anyone posts well its stupid, you don't know this town very well. Let people talk that's what they do. no one even commented on this post it was way down and now you brought it back to the top.
carnie

Ithaca, NY

#6 Aug 23, 2012
well, missy appreciated it, and that was my goal. so with that being said, i bid you all farewell. good day. :)
xxxx

Constableville, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2012
people shouldn't care what people think about them, but guess they let whats put on this site get to them. what a shame
Nice

Carthage, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2012
carnie wrote:
so yea, i'm one of the "carnies" the first post was referring to. and i think its rather delightful how ignorant you are. being an ex carnie doesn't make me any different than you, except for the mere fact that i don't go around posting shit about other people out of sheer hatred for my own life (which i strongly believe was your own reason for it.) and as for missy, she's one of the most successful young adults i've come across during my new experiences here in lewis county. when i look all around, and all i see are mid twenty and 30 year olds engaging in physical relationships with 13-16 year olds, and all these young adults sucking on the financial tits of their parents, all i can think is where do you get off calling ME the scum? because, quite frankly, im 99.999999% certain i've had the pleasure and curse of experiencing 10X more in life than you ever will. and i thought the comment about how you're not surprised casey is dating me is rather amusing. because 9 times out of ten each guy ive met is still on their knees trying to win her back. so, instead of sitting behind your computer screen using a fake generic user name posting threads about two girls who are actually going somewhere in their lives, and two "carnies" that traveled to lewis county expecting decency and respect out of - where i'm from you'd be called - "hicks," why don't you learn some proper manners and a little thing the mature adults like to call "class." cuz all i see from your post is filth and slander. oh, and so you can't sit there and say i'm doing the same as you with this whole anonymous user name shit, my name is alex hawley. please, don't wear it out.
Nicely put. But one thing you have to remember. Hick isn't a bad thing nether is red neck. It's the same as putting down a carnie. Or as I call a working man. So say what these people are scum
carnie

Ithaca, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
...Hick isn't a bad thing nether is red neck...
this is my point exactly infact my girlfriends father calls me carnie i take it as a term of endearment. i was displaying the point that a term doesnt make the people its used for good or bad. ive noticed around here when you throw the term carnie around its always oh they're scum and pervs and lowlives blah blah blah but if you were to say an entertainer (which is technically a carnie's profession, amongst other things) its not always so negative. but i digress. bottom line is this - yea i'm bringing it back to kindergarten because apparently certain people were sick during this lesson - if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. case closed.
ahaha..

Baldwinsville, NY

#10 Aug 23, 2012
I am dating a carny... And he is certainly NOT scum and I have been around his carny friends and they are not scum, or perves, they all are actually pretty cool and fun.
Only reason you guys are so critical is the social status of working as a carny..
They are PEOPLE and some make mistakes(giving you a reason to call them "scum") but thats not the jobs and the title that comes with it's fault.
It's a job, pretty sure the carnys at water safari or any other amusement park, you wouldn't define that way but only the ones that works at the fair... that doesn't make sense.
They are all people working to get money, which is better than what most do and if it wasn't for them working the rides, kids wouldn't have something to do during the fair, so stfu.
I'm sick of the critical thought of carnys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game Shop 5 hr Josh 5
Where's Waldo (County Public Employee Economic... 7 hr Harry Bawls 16
News Lowville woman allegedly fled DWI accident at U... 12 hr Reply 12
News Arbya s on Arsenal Street gets a major facelift 12 hr Hot chic 5
Bass fishing Wed Mill Crick 5
psychic (Jan '09) Apr 26 Hot chic 41
News Three Lowville residents charged following alle... Apr 25 Yuck 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowville Mortgages