Jailed Utica men accused of stealing DVDs from Lowville Walmart

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 8

Two Utica men already jailed for allegedly stealing razors from the Walmart on Route 12 have now been accused of conspiring to steal more than $2,000 worth of DVDs from the store.

Full Story
Tolerance is a virtue

Cary, NC

#1 Feb 7, 2013
At least it's the same two thugs and not a "Utican thug consensus" that think it's a good idea to target our WalMart.

I am still worried about the implications of why anyone would take a road trip in an obviously dilapidated car and pick our WalMart, over all else, from which to steal.

I am hoping the person that suggested it was an Inside Job was right and it wasn't because the thugs thought the LEOs and the judges are lenient on the criminals in this area.
really

Indian Lake, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Tolerance is a virtue wrote:
At least it's the same two thugs and not a "Utican thug consensus" that think it's a good idea to target our WalMart.
I am still worried about the implications of why anyone would take a road trip in an obviously dilapidated car and pick our WalMart, over all else, from which to steal.
I am hoping the person that suggested it was an Inside Job was right and it wasn't because the thugs thought the LEOs and the judges are lenient on the criminals in this area.
I'm sure it was an inside job, I know it's Lowville, but it's pretty difficult to steal from Walmart, especially in the bulk quantities they obtained.
Normal person

Blue Mountain Lake, NY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
What do you mean "inside Job". Are the managers in on it?
really

Indian Lake, NY

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Normal person wrote:
What do you mean "inside Job". Are the managers in on it?
Employees or former employees... Pretty standard definition of inside job
Normal person

Blue Mountain Lake, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Why would you think the workers helped these thieves? The paper said they were from Utica and they had drugs and needles...Doesn't sound like you made a reasonable leap on this one.
really

Indian Lake, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Right because criminals couldn't possibly live in Lowville or work at Walmart. Utica is so far away that communication couldn't possibly occur.
Normal person

Blue Mountain Lake, NY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
They listed the names of the criminals and their address was in Utica....can you read?
ugh

Indian Lake, NY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
You are so f'ing retarded and dense. Why does anyone even bother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 29 min frilled2b 6,461
trooper helicopter flying low 10 hr angry mob 6
Man in custody in overnight shooting in Watson 11 hr welfare 4
Manure Trucks That Go Thru Lowville Sun Jose 16
AIS in New Breman (Mar '14) Sun amirightRwhat 23
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
rude gas station clerk Sep 27 Crazy 8

Lowville Jobs

Lowville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lowville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lowville

Personal Finance