Cheating while your gf is PREGNANT......

Cheating while your gf is PREGNANT....wrong

Posted in the Lowville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
wow

Poland, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2010
I couldnt even imagine, being home and pregnant and having my man cheat on me. What is wrong with men. Seriously, that is probably the worst thing that could happen. I heard about this guy that cheated while his girlfriend was home pregnant, actually working and pregnant, he didnt work her entire pregnancy...and he cheated on her with his wife...who he left and has a child with. Can you even imagine? I guess she chose the wrong guy to begin with, if you have a wife and child and leave them, what kind of a father and boyfriend (i guess) are you going to be to your new girlfriend, not a very good one. And even worse, he cheated while she was at work, driving her car and her mothers car...smart. I dont even think this chick knows about it. Makes me sick to think there are people out there who would do these kind of things to people they "love" or once "loved" CRAZY!
wow

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
I couldnt even imagine, being home and pregnant and having my man cheat on me. What is wrong with men. Seriously, that is probably the worst thing that could happen. I heard about this guy that cheated while his girlfriend was home pregnant, actually working and pregnant, he didnt work her entire pregnancy...and he cheated on her with his wife...who he left and has a child with. Can you even imagine? I guess she chose the wrong guy to begin with, if you have a wife and child and leave them, what kind of a father and boyfriend (i guess) are you going to be to your new girlfriend, not a very good one. And even worse, he cheated while she was at work, driving her car and her mothers car...smart. I dont even think this chick knows about it. Makes me sick to think there are people out there who would do these kind of things to people they "love" or once "loved" CRAZY!
wow is right... men are idiots but what kind of ho does that? lets a man, even her ex husband, use her like that?? although a lot of people end up having a last minute fling with their exes before they realize its over... just a fact of life unfortunately. dont know what or who your talking about but i wish women would be stronger and not do this to each other realize men are dogs and be the strong ones. seriously but why would you go and put something on freakin topix about it? whoever you are and whatever your talking about your no better than the rest of the trash that comes on here just looking to cause trouble.
children

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
How about all you a&*holes on here trying to cause trouble stop and think about the children who end up being hurt when you decide to go to a stupid gossip page and say stuff like this?? Grow up!
wow

Poland, NY

#4 Sep 9, 2010
not looking to cause trouble, just cant believe there are men that do that kind of thing...and just saying I would want to know if that happened to me, wouldn't you?
hmmm

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
not looking to cause trouble, just cant believe there are men that do that kind of thing...and just saying I would want to know if that happened to me, wouldn't you?
so what about the woman? did she have a bf? did SHE know right from wrong? Another case to make women looks just plain stupid. why do women do sh(*t like this? i understand why men do cause they are idiots and dont use the head on their shoulders to think half the time... but why would a woman do that to herself, to her bf, to her kids. idk but i dont get it. fools.
wow

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
No i'm pretty sure you're looking to cause trouble.
wow

Poland, NY

#7 Sep 9, 2010
so, here is my question...do i tell this girl i know this happened, or would this start trouble that should not be started??? i know that i would want to know, but i am really not one to get into people's business, honestly...but i feel she has a right to know???? what to do?
nah

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
so, here is my question...do i tell this girl i know this happened, or would this start trouble that should not be started??? i know that i would want to know, but i am really not one to get into people's business, honestly...but i feel she has a right to know???? what to do?
if it wasn't yesterday or last week... why tell her? Is it still going on? If it is then yes you should def tell her. If its over and you know it is then why? So what if two ppl who were married once had a "moment", that happens. Is he doing it with others? Are you doing it because you really care about her or because you really want to hurt him because he's a man (or whatever reason)? Ask yourself those questions. How many people stand to get hurt from the truth? From keeping it secret? Yeah, I'd want to know but if I never did it wouldn't hurt me, would it?? And how do you KNOW this? Did you SEE it happen? She's only going to be mad at you when he denies it and you stand to lose a friend. There. That's my opinion.
wow

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
your full of it!! "I'm not one to get into people's business" - then wtf are you putting it on topix for? That's BS.
Nice

Frisco, TX

#10 Sep 9, 2010
I bet I know who your talkin about. It's not hard to figure out. Especially when the husband was seen at his wifes almost every morning. Ppl talked about it before and they just said he was there getting his daughter to take her to school but seriously why park your girlfriends mothers explorer across the road from the wifes apartment while the daughter is akready in school. Duhhhh. The girlfriend is dumb. She knew her man was messing with his wife the two of them have gone back and fourth for years. It's not hard to figure out who this is about. JL and BA. I think it's funny Especially when it wasn't jus the wife he was messing with. How about LA that's too funny JL even messed with his pregnant girlfriends sister haha. And as far as being family how could LA do that to her sister that's insane.
wow

Poland, NY

#11 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
your full of it!! "I'm not one to get into people's business" - then wtf are you putting it on topix for? That's BS.
if i wanted to start trouble wouldn't I have put names or initials???? I really just wanted to know people's opinions on cheating men while there girlfriends are home and PREGNANT...
wow

Poland, NY

#12 Sep 9, 2010
nah wrote:
<quoted text>
if it wasn't yesterday or last week... why tell her? Is it still going on? If it is then yes you should def tell her. If its over and you know it is then why? So what if two ppl who were married once had a "moment", that happens. Is he doing it with others? Are you doing it because you really care about her or because you really want to hurt him because he's a man (or whatever reason)? Ask yourself those questions. How many people stand to get hurt from the truth? From keeping it secret? Yeah, I'd want to know but if I never did it wouldn't hurt me, would it?? And how do you KNOW this? Did you SEE it happen? She's only going to be mad at you when he denies it and you stand to lose a friend. There. That's my opinion.
so true...and thank you so much, i dont want to see my friend hurt and i wouldnt want her to be mad at me. it was a long time ago, she now has her baby...and it isnt happening anymore to my knowledge. thanks again!
wow

Poland, NY

#13 Sep 9, 2010
Nice wrote:
I bet I know who your talkin about. It's not hard to figure out. Especially when the husband was seen at his wifes almost every morning. Ppl talked about it before and they just said he was there getting his daughter to take her to school but seriously why park your girlfriends mothers explorer across the road from the wifes apartment while the daughter is akready in school. Duhhhh. The girlfriend is dumb. She knew her man was messing with his wife the two of them have gone back and fourth for years. It's not hard to figure out who this is about. JL and BA. I think it's funny Especially when it wasn't jus the wife he was messing with. How about LA that's too funny JL even messed with his pregnant girlfriends sister haha. And as far as being family how could LA do that to her sister that's insane.
wow...more people know about this than i thought. i didnt know about the sister tho, very interesting...
oh lord

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2010
Nice wrote:
You are SICK!!!! Get a freaking life! I'm a moron for even commenting on this assinine statement.... wacko! Do you give a DAMN that little children are involved when you say such stupid, idiotic things?? Obviously not! You are looking for trouble just like the person who started this whole thing!
shocked

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...more people know about this than i thought. i didnt know about the sister tho, very interesting...
I am SHOCKED that you would stoop to this!!! I've been trying to give every last one of you the benefit of the doubt and now this??? Are you SERIOUS??
Better hide

North Creek, NY

#16 Sep 9, 2010
Nice wrote:
Let me set the record straight....because I am family to these people you are so carelessly spreading lies about on here. There was absolutely nothing going on between this man and his ex-wife...nothing. He indeed picked up and dropped off his daughter at her apartment. Nothing more....and to insinuate that he was fooling around with her sister, you are an idiot! If you knew these girls at all you would know that they are totally devoted to eachother and would NEVER do such a thing. You had better hope that I don't ever find out who you are, word gets around in this small town, and I am connected everywhere. Keep your ignorant mouth shut and leave these girls alone....they don't deserve to be talked about, especially by your filfthy mouth.
lyndsey

United States

#17 Sep 9, 2010
shut your mouth dani and stop spreading lies, my sister is everything to me and jason is my f*cking brother for christ sakes. get a life! your just mad because you cant get your money anymore, looks like your going to have to grow up and get a J-O-B
lyndsey

United States

#18 Sep 9, 2010
p.s. heres a hint dani, if you switch computers your location will change so its not so obvious. haha
shocked

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2010
lyndsey wrote:
p.s. heres a hint dani, if you switch computers your location will change so its not so obvious. haha
Just for the record... that WASN'T Dani who wrote that. It was someone doing it out of some misguided sense of loyalty TO Dani, but it wasn't Dani!!!! And your reactions are giving them EXACTLY what they want!!!!!!
lyndsey

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2010
my reactions is this sh*t is halarious, so is dani and you, so get your facts straight hunny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin hurley 28 min Concerned 1
unreported registered sex offender in lowville ny Sat Harrison 10
Miss. President Clinton (Jun '16) Jan 8 Hopefull 19
snowmobiles and drinking Jan 6 Jackson 2
XMas music Dec 25 Harry Bawls 5
Lewis County considering Rape Charges against H... Dec 19 Beaucoup 2
News Boonville Dairy Included In Clinton Campaign Video Dec '16 Boycot 12

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance