Next Last
Welfare Abuser

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2011
Hate me cuz u ain't me!
dude

United States

#22 Jan 11, 2011
i know a few people who work at the cheese plant in dadville, the employees were told that money was going into the bank to cover their payroll checks i seen quite afew of the people come in to cash their checks just to be told they couldn't cash them do to the check that was deposited for the payroll was bad. this goes on week after week some of the employee have been there for years and are afraid to quit because of lack of jobs in the area, so they wait for their pay. some i was told have 2 or 3 checks waiting to cash.
Street Walker

United States

#23 Jan 11, 2011
Sounds like it may be time to have the New York State Labor Board get involved. Just think about this.......if the employee is not receiving their pay....then the government is not receiving theirs also. It would be very hard for me to work day in and day out and not sure when the next dollar will come from. It must be hell trying to pay your bills without anything to back it up. If I had an extra few dollars (and I don't) I would give to a donation fund for you workers. By the way....what is the name of the cheese that is processed at that plant.
dude wrote:
i know a few people who work at the cheese plant in dadville, the employees were told that money was going into the bank to cover their payroll checks i seen quite afew of the people come in to cash their checks just to be told they couldn't cash them do to the check that was deposited for the payroll was bad. this goes on week after week some of the employee have been there for years and are afraid to quit because of lack of jobs in the area, so they wait for their pay. some i was told have 2 or 3 checks waiting to cash.
LittleMsEducated

Fredonia, NY

#24 Jan 11, 2011
Make your kids put themselves through college. I didn't get any help from my parents, paid my own way and am better because of it. It made me realize you need to provide for yourself. If you are just barely squeaking by then its time to tell your kid/s to get a job and either help with there expenses or start paying you back for the help you have given them.
seriously

United States

#25 Jan 11, 2011
know it all wrote:
well im about to tell u how it is in lewis county without swearing.. hahaha or ill try..
i cannont believe lowville is taken over by scumbags and junkies.
u cant even go into the lighthouse,,everyone who works there is nasty! drinks or does drugs..there rooms are suppose to be cleaned and everyone of them are nasty as heck and smell wicked bad. tops in town hired all the lowlifes in town... they must not do drug test there...who would even wanna shope there? walmart is gettin just as bad...
a plus always has that dude hangin out in there that creeps ya right the heck out. what is he doing therE? he is on ssi he cant work....wtf
smittys is the worst....she wonders why she gets hardly any biz. its cause u got both the lowville scumbags in there 24-7 who beg ya for a bowl pack and offer bj's in return...wtf...
the house in between a plus and stashs is nothin but a drug house. u can walk in there any time of the day and see spoons and needles every where.
there lettin ppl out of jail who get attempted murder charges...wtf why is this town so messed up?
water street is gettin ruined agian already..there it goes agian...thats what ya get for fillin it up with scumbags agian..
the hellinger house needs to be condemed. these ppl drink 24 7 ... how?? where does there money come from? seems like they would run out of cans to take back...
and every single guy is gay,....wtf thats so nasty.
how can u get that lonely or bored or whatever..
lowville is just nasty.
Seems to me that maybe you should just move away from Lowville!!
mr clown

Chittenango, NY

#26 Jan 11, 2011
This is hilarious one guy starts it and everybody joins in. Great comedy, thanks people.
know it all

Pine Island, NY

#27 Jan 11, 2011
Jordan MILLER- how does this dude even get to drive around all day buyin drugs and starting sh*t with people? why hasnt he got the crap beaten out of him yet? and the cops just let him drive like an a$$hole all stoned out of his head and loaded with pills? i have seen it with my own eyes. and if thats not the worst he is GAY? and has been with most the town.
miacah, juice, bk, kenny, tony, lee, jarrod, nate, tom s1, tom s2, tom r, jerry h, jimmy h, tyler w, jordan h, all of them.....
Street Walker

United States

#28 Jan 12, 2011
Hay...I have never been with Jordon...what type of car does he drive? Do you think that he could lend me some cash?
know it all wrote:
Jordan MILLER- how does this dude even get to drive around all day buyin drugs and starting sh*t with people? why hasnt he got the crap beaten out of him yet? and the cops just let him drive like an a$$hole all stoned out of his head and loaded with pills? i have seen it with my own eyes. and if thats not the worst he is GAY? and has been with most the town.
miacah, juice, bk, kenny, tony, lee, jarrod, nate, tom s1, tom s2, tom r, jerry h, jimmy h, tyler w, jordan h, all of them.....
wow really

Pine Island, NY

#29 Jan 12, 2011
people are so bored now there just typing in peoples names to start a huge fight. your going to need loved ones sooner or later and you all are just going to make it so u end up alone and hated. stop all this nonsence. everyone knows none of the things in this site are true, people come on here and say dumb stuff to get people mad. thats sad.
be a community agian. what about your kids and there generation. wow there counting on you. noone else.
Ya Know

Auburn, NY

#30 Jan 13, 2011
I always thought Micah was gay , he really is? hahaha
idiotic

United States

#31 Jan 14, 2011
The Professor wrote:
If you would have lived within your means you would have that pot. Stop overspending. Sell your overpriced house, and your shiny newer vehicle you think you need. People like to blame everyone else and everything on the economy, when it's the economy that should be blaming us.
That is an absolutely idiotic statement... unless you know this person PERSONALLY. But how can you assume that from their post? I find myself in the EXACT position those people are in!! And we are older, our kids are mostly grown. We live in a VERY modest house, drive very MODEST vehicles!! We used to take family vacations, treat ourselves to dinner occasionally, etc. We can't do those things in these times. I have had a great job that paid really good money... not so anymore!! I've lost accounts to cheaper labor overseas, I haven't had a raise in YEARS!! My husband has the same job he's held for many years, but there is no overtime, no raises the past couple of years.. yet everything else has gone up! Our electric is higher, our gas bill, our heating, our groceries!! We've gone through most of our savings just to make ends meet! So glad for you that this economy hasn't struck you as it has soooo many people!! But don't you DARE tell me I'm simply "living above my means"!!! Moron!
Stfu

Rome, NY

#32 Mar 5, 2011
This site is f*cking retarded. It's all rumors. I just read an entire paragraph about one of my best friends. It also involved half a dozen of my other good friends. Some a*shole said theyre gay with eachother. This site is for faggots who are bored with there lives and want to start sh*t for no reason. If u have a life stfu and stay out of other ppls. If u don't no someone DONT SAY SH*T ABOUT THEM! Especially of u don't no if it true.
Stfu

Rome, NY

#33 Mar 5, 2011
Listen I know this kid pretty well. I know most of the other ppl he's "been with". Because ik these ppl, I can honestly tell u tht ur not only wrong, but ur also a dumba*s lowlife piece of sh*t because u have the nerve to say things like tht about ppl u don't even know. If u do know them, ur only satin this sh*t cause u don't like em. Now shut ur mouth n tell everybody something worth reading. like the fact like u love to take it up ur a*s :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin hurley 43 min Jimmy 23
Meth 45 min Laurie Ann bham 1
Rabies Clinics? Mon strongperson1 1
News Five more people arrested from Lewis County dru... Jan 22 Minx 3
Miss. President Clinton (Jun '16) Jan 22 Truth 27
catfish rangerman Jan 20 Thats funny 3
Fake cop Jan 20 Neighbor 3

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance