Prissy

Carthage, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Looks like we should forget about the damn guns and ban teachers instead. This sort of thing is happening all over the country almost every day...why can't these teachers keep their pants on?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22713...
hummmmmm

Carthage, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Nope, can't blame them all for one. Like blaming all gun users for one or twos mess ups
thanks

New York, NY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Thanks for the Info. Prissy,but I may ask why are teachers doing this now more than ever? And how many are going un-noticed? And seems like all are women teachers,only heard of one male teacher doing this!!!
superstition

Voorhees, NJ

#5 Feb 5, 2013
it's a lot of mess ups.. not two..
superstition

Voorhees, NJ

#6 Feb 5, 2013
make it harder to rob banks and stuff...
superstition

Voorhees, NJ

#7 Feb 5, 2013
like i'm sick of being blamed for stuff like that.. also..

just because i look the same..

let just get rid of the guns all together..
Harry Bawls

Carthage, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
if their is any teachers aruond hear who want to do that stuff they can call me.i mean femails not dudes.my gate dont swing that way.they dont have to do it with kids and git in truble.they can git some thing that is long and has big gurth hear.no kid stuff
dont

New York, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Harry Bawls wrote:
if their is any teachers aruond hear who want to do that stuff they can call me.i mean femails not dudes.my gate dont swing that way.they dont have to do it with kids and git in truble.they can git some thing that is long and has big gurth hear.no kid stuff
Dont pay no atten. to him teachers hes all talk,u no the kind that sais trust me but u cant!Hay Harry where u been anyhows?Have u been up tu walmart parking lot lately to drop a deuce? U can wipe with snow the packier the better!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marks Farm Supervisor Tabolt abuses Mexicans 5 hr truth 24
looks like someone is running against the Sheriff 6 hr Facts 28
Nirvana Plant Closing Thu Butch 18
News Three charged after meth lab discovered in Lowv... Thu Mark 58
News Lowville attorney plans challenge of two-term L... Aug 26 just watch 13
Beat up squad.. WOW Aug 24 joanne lowville ny 5
farmers market Aug 23 Juan 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowville Mortgages