First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ha ha

Constableville, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2011
I heard that a person at walmart seen someone smoking pot around young childern in their car. That person called the cops and they arresed them and then called DSS.This happened this morning at walmare in lowville.
ridiculous

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2011
There were 2 troopers in the parking lot this morning now that u mention it...
duh

Constableville, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2011
Half this town smokes. That's not news.
not me

Constableville, NY

#4 Jul 17, 2011
duh wrote:
Half this town smokes. That's not news.
the news is that they were smoking with small children in the car and got arresed. smoke another one.
LMAO

Constableville, NY

#5 Jul 18, 2011
I will go smoke another one. I'll still be smarter than you & won't get ARRESTED. Learn how to spell before you go picking on someone else.
ridiculous

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2011
The point here I believe, was that there were young children in the car when these people were discovered smoking. Go ahead and convince yourself that because you do it and "everyone" does it, that it isn't a big deal! It is still illegal... or did you miss that when you were enjoying your high and eating donuts?? Another cool, immature person that thinks that because they sit around frying their brain cells and not having a real life, that they are on top of the world. Crawl back in your hole and enjoy yourself another bowl of the stuff "everyone does" because obviously you just fit right in!
not me

Constableville, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2011
LMAO wrote:
I will go smoke another one. I'll still be smarter than you & won't get ARRESTED. Learn how to spell before you go picking on someone else.
i wasn't picking on anyone,just saying.if you smoke pot you ARE NOT smarter than me.
smokeless in Lowville

Avon, CT

#8 Jul 18, 2011
I'm a productive member Iif society and I smoke. I would NEVER do it in front of kids nor around them what so ever!! & not everyone gets the "munchies". I have a job a 9-5 and I can still enjoy herb.
for real

Constableville, NY

#9 Jul 18, 2011
as long as you do it on your own personal time with yourself or others and not around young kids and are not working or going to work or going anywhere high. for that matter by all means do it. i believe its your right as long as you dont push it on anyone with the oh just take a hi. as long as your 18 you can die for this country in war you should be able to do whatever you want as long as its not hurting others isnt this what were fighting for freedom what the hell is that any way nothings free you never own your land and cant do what you want wtf. a big amen to yo brother and no i dont smoke.
Night Shift

Constableville, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2011
smokeless in Lowville wrote:
I'm a productive member Iif society and I smoke. I would NEVER do it in front of kids nor around them what so ever!! & not everyone gets the "munchies". I have a job a 9-5 and I can still enjoy herb.
You are a DOPE!
ha ha ha

Rome, NY

#11 Jul 19, 2011
Burn the brain out, fry the cells, more power to you. Keep the drug dealers in business so they can make money and ruin our childrens .
smoker

Constableville, NY

#12 Jul 19, 2011
This is so ridiculous. No, people should NOT be smoking pot around their children. But just because people smoke, and yes, there are more pot smokers than non-pot smokers, it does not mean that they dont have jobs, or are stupid or any of that. Some of the most intelligent people in the world smoke pot, and everywhere you go, you will come in contact with someone who smokes. Some people just hide it more than others. I dont think that people should smoke it around children, but think about this: How many times a day do you see people smoking cigarettes in their vehicles? Cigarette smoke is FAR more harmful then pot, so why are those people not getting arrested?
smokeless in Lowville

Nassau, NY

#13 Jul 19, 2011
Thank you "for real" I'm a women, but that's fine. You get what I'm saying. Why don't you guys look at the welfare people who do nothing and still get a check for no reason. At least when I'm " burning" my brain cells I still have a job. I do not smoke before I go to work, or anywhere for that matter. If they legalized it maybe the state would have more funding for road work, and hospitals, and schools. Yes kids under 18 should not. But if your a grown person and your responsible about it go ahead. NOT AROUND KIDS!
kita

Everett, MA

#14 Jul 19, 2011
people are always cutting people down for smoking weed! What you don't here about is the cocaine use in our society! And I am not ruleing out law inforcement! The cops don't smoke dope to much due to the testing they have to go through, but the cocaine is out of their system within 72 hours unlike canibus which can remain up to 28 days! Yep seen some at camps, state parks, and would not rule out the patrol cars they drive! I'm not saying all cops, nor all people! If I get arrested for breaking a law then I deserve what I get, but I don't take the oath to uphold the law, protect and to serve! So anyone who use's the badge or a bench to execute the the law breaks it, they should get twice the punishment for the crime they committ!
The Mole

United States

#15 Aug 6, 2011
I used to smoke marijuana regularly, I have quit smoking marijuana and stick to the belief that it is completely harmless and non addictive. As stupid as it sounds I doubt those children were even harmed from the second hand marijuana smoke. Just be glad half the county ain't bangin' smack like they were a coulple years ago... haha now thats an addiction

Since: Aug 11

Lafayette, LA

#16 Aug 6, 2011
the onlyreason it's illeagal is the gov.ain't figured out how to get their hand money/share from it.if they would legalize it and put penelyies for using it out side the home there wouldn't be half theproblems of today most people that do it today like the high but don'tlike beer/wine/or spirits because of thr head ache.i smoke and drink but wacky weed is not for mecigarettes cause cancer and lung problems and adults do it around children every day without a thoughtabout it.
agree

Constableville, NY

#17 Aug 7, 2011
shoupic wrote:
the onlyreason it's illeagal is the gov.ain't figured out how to get their hand money/share from it.if they would legalize it and put penelyies for using it out side the home there wouldn't be half theproblems of today most people that do it today like the high but don'tlike beer/wine/or spirits because of thr head ache.i smoke and drink but wacky weed is not for mecigarettes cause cancer and lung problems and adults do it around children every day without a thoughtabout it.
If it was legal, then kids wouldn't be trying all the harmful things to get high. And they wouldn't have to raise tax dollars, just put a big tax on the pot!
The Mole

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2011
agree wrote:
<quoted text>If it was legal, then kids wouldn't be trying all the harmful things to get high. And they wouldn't have to raise tax dollars, just put a big tax on the pot!
How about we put a big tax on your face? Quit talking about weed like it is a harmful drug, saying kids do harmful things to get high... GET REAL. Weed is completely different than any other drug meth crack heroin pcp prescription pain killers and anxiety medications, THOSE are harmful, addictive drugs Marijuana is NOT. Please for the love of GOD grow a frickin brain cell or two or three for that matter jesus christ, the type of low scale inbred uninformed sheltered scum this forum brings out makes me want to gouge out my own eye balls.
shoupic

Lafayette, LA

#19 Aug 7, 2011
have you gotten starrted on your eyeball project yet,let me know when you finish so i can remind you what an idiot you are
Maybe

United States

#20 Aug 11, 2011
I don't think that whether the drug is harmful or not is relevant. You should not be teaching your children that it is okay to break the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Quality Rentals And Sales 3 hr crimes 12
Kerri green 5 hr That Guy 3
TD ho or what? 16 hr Jayzen 3
Stolen Wallet @ N.Y. Pizzeria lowville 18 hr what a surprise 31
Councilwoman sues Turin Council 23 hr crome 309
Dani "Danielle Zehr" 23 hr really 5
Lowville woman charged with DWI Wed Amanda 6
Lowville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web