AtV trails in southern Lewis County

Posted in the Lowville Forum

Joker

Constableville, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2012
It appears that the clubs may have been given some bad information. They spent $11,000 with no agreements in place? They where told it was a done Deal!. Must be the Deal did not know what he was talking about. Was one landowner on the so called agreement for land use, but yet was not even contacted?

Just a bunch of renegades!
pls give source of info

Cary, NC

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Please elaborate and give a link about what you infer.
Joker

Constableville, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
BOL meeting of yesterday. ( first) And today you can read it in the times.
bubbas cousin

Rome, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2012
County needs jobs not ATV trails for welfare people to ride, when they don`t have to work.
read it

Constableville, NY

#5 Jul 19, 2012
On today's newz junky, Chairman Bush says they only need to tweak the atv plan in southern Lewis County. Deihl says we have sue happy people. Mr. Diehl people out their are insisting that you do things right. If you did, then you would have nothing to worry about. I am tired of my tax dollars going toward your half assed jobs. The county would be better off without you. Rest assured the "sue happy people" will continue to protect the taxpayers. The county's record in court on these issues has been poor at best. So keep flapping your lips. To bad it cost the tax payers money because you are aloft.
Who is

Constableville, NY

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Who is Sue Happy? Must be Diehl's sister. Diehl's other brother is probably Break the Law Happy. And Bob Diehl, is just an out of town carpet bagger trying to pretend he has gainful employement in Lewis Couny.
Kents Boss

Constableville, NY

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Good to WDT web site click on opinion and read Perry White's Column. How dare he call Lucas and Bush spoiled children. ( Ha Ha )
Hello

Gloversville, NY

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Looks like ole BK is at it again.
Kents Boss

Constableville, NY

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Hello wrote:
Looks like ole BK is at it again.
Wrong? BK is not the only one fed up with the lawlessness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drama brought to you by the letters t and L (Mar '13) 2 hr shames 18
Common Core Opt-Out 10 hr food stamps eh 4
so loving this 20 hr oxy cotton and pi... 37
Seeking Info 21 hr Isaac Cox 2
News Croghan women charged with second-degree crimin... 21 hr really 9
dating Sat Maggie 13
help Sat Your Back 3
More from around the web

Lowville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE