Lowville couple accused of injuring infant son

Dec 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

A Lowville couple on Thursday was charged in connection with an alleged incident in which their infant son was shaken or slammed, causing brain injury.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wow wtf

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

WOW what the hell is wrong with people? How can anyone hurt and cause brain injury to their own child? Any child for that matter! I hope they at least get what they deserve for doing this unthinkable act!
omg

Altmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

wow wtf wrote:
WOW what the hell is wrong with people? How can anyone hurt and cause brain injury to their own child? Any child for that matter! I hope they at least get what they deserve for doing this unthinkable act!
who are these people and who do they rent from on River St? How awful.
Uggh

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

"W"is a former Copenhagen resident. You might reconize him since he has "tattooed" the word F--- across his forehead. Brilliant person.....and quite unforgettable.
Lady Justice Weeps

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I think you are getting Duane and Wenrick mixed up. Same mentality. Both from COpenhagen. Must be something in the drinking water.
I hope the judge puts them away for a while, but they will probably do very little "time" in the slammer. See the post titled Slaps on the hand for the same opinion.
Uggh wrote:
"W"is a former Copenhagen resident. You might reconize him since he has "tattooed" the word F--- across his forehead. Brilliant person.....and quite unforgettable.
O my god

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Rick doesn't have a tattoo on is forehead he is a child molester and he was the one that hurt the baby she just the stupid one to stay with him
OHMY

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Shame on Them Hurting a Child.
Sick

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Ok they are both guilty. For one she doesn't even have her other children. Why the hell did they not go to jail? Just tickets? Our justice system is such bs. I'm sure they will both walk
O my god

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

The reason she don't have her other kids is not for hurting them she left them with their dads and she never hits her kids it was him and she should of left that pile if shit along time ago he is a worthless so called boy he not a mad and never will be he a waste of skin
believe me

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Sick wrote:
Ok they are both guilty. For one she doesn't even have her other children. Why the hell did they not go to jail? Just tickets? Our justice system is such bs. I'm sure they will both walk
It's Lewis counties way. They all just pick up a paycheck. The DA is probably the worse one in the state. She does nothing.
Poor Excuse

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who hurts a child or stands by as someone else hurts a child should be sent away to a place that will show them how it feels to be THAT child. No mercy, no sympathy....
abbott

Piseco, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

O my god wrote:
The reason she don't have her other kids is not for hurting them she left them with their dads and she never hits her kids it was him and she should of left that pile if shit along time ago he is a worthless so called boy he not a mad and never will be he a waste of skin
where do these ppl live? Maybe 810 housing??
Jeeeesh

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Its a Sad Situation. He Should be in Jail Waiting a court Hearing. How can Anybody Hurt a Child. And for The Mother She Needs To wake UP And Get Away from HIM.
scumbags

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

He is nothing but a scumbag. Drives around town in his truck with Satanic references on it. Don't know if the scumbag works-probably another LC scumbag living off the system.
dealt with him before

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

scumbags wrote:
He is nothing but a scumbag. Drives around town in his truck with Satanic references on it. Don't know if the scumbag works-probably another LC scumbag living off the system.
He's a scum who has lived on the system. Bought a car from us many years ago, lived on Rural ave. Didn't pay when he was supposed to so went to court. The judge said he was worthless and used a back injury to draw disability. But he could work on cars and change motors. He needs the shit beat out of him. You can't cause any more brain injury as he doesn't have one. He needs to be locked up before he hurts another innocent child.
clueless

Piseco, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

dealt with him before wrote:
<quoted text>He's a scum who has lived on the system. Bought a car from us many years ago, lived on Rural ave. Didn't pay when he was supposed to so went to court. The judge said he was worthless and used a back injury to draw disability. But he could work on cars and change motors. He needs the shit beat out of him. You can't cause any more brain injury as he doesn't have one. He needs to be locked up before he hurts another innocent child.
5490 River St is zehrs bed and breakfast. That must be wrong, they wouldn't rent to people like that. But,sure hope this creep gets his! Poor baby.
Just me

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Wenrick found a way to plan for his future income until his son is 21- SSI benefits. Once he does his PIDDLY AMT of jail time and gets his son back from DSS, he's got his income pretty much guaranteed based on his son's permanent disability -on top of his own. Unfortunately it is sad, but true. This poor child's future is ruined! There is no justice. Some people can't have children and would make wonderful parents, and then there are those who seem to be very fertile, who should never, ever have kids.
Justine

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Who's Clueless!? Seriously! THe Zehr's own the "Beehive" in Croghan where all the scumbags in that area live. They'll rent to anyone. The difference may be they wouldn't want a scumbag next to their house.
It is possible that the address is 5590 River St which would be Valley View disabled/Sr housing.
clueless wrote:
<quoted text> 5490 River St is zehrs bed and breakfast. That must be wrong, they wouldn't rent to people like that. But,sure hope this creep gets his! Poor baby.
clueless

Piseco, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Justine wrote:
Who's Clueless!? Seriously! THe Zehr's own the "Beehive" in Croghan where all the scumbags in that area live. They'll rent to anyone. The difference may be they wouldn't want a scumbag next to their house.
It is possible that the address is 5590 River St which would be Valley View disabled/Sr housing.
<quoted text>
well, just so happens Valley view does not rent to families with children!
oh yes they do

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

clueless wrote:
<quoted text>well, just so happens Valley view does not rent to families with children!
i believe they do have children that live there. There are disabled people who have children, so don't assume they don't rent to families. i have heard of children living there and some of the older people don't like them running around.
clueless

Piseco, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

No, they DO NOT allow children. Yes, disabled folks live there but NO children. You could check with management if you think your correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Lowville Forum right now

Search the Lowville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Storms in Lewis County 4 hr Sure 4
Can anyone recommend a water filtration person? 4 hr Iron Man 7
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 13 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
Daniel C. Sauer 20 hr peat skibble 1
Medicaid and ER visits (Dec '13) 21 hr peat skibble 35
Well digging? (Jun '11) Wed questioned answered 11
Does anyone know of the ghost on Tug Hill??? (Sep '08) Tue Person 210
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lowville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••