Turin

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

When does the new dollar store open at the Lowville Plaza?
treehugger

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Thursday
anonomous

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

oh cool another place for low life scumbags of lowville... isnt a dollar general enough?
Turin

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Thank,so what time Thurs.And is it the grand opening,my buddy wants free handouts.
huckleberry

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Free handjobs? Sweet!
shut up

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

quit talking about family dollar u low life scumbag and for everyones info it starts at 8 am thank u and goodbye
Packed

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Im sure it will be packed so we are going to get their at 7:30 and get in line,thanks.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Got scum bags working there lol
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

anonomous wrote:
oh cool another place for low life scumbags of lowville... isnt a dollar general enough?
most towns have two dollar stores and also I don't think the shoppers are the issues they hire scum bags.however we need to keep the money in our area.they need a more high end store or at least an old navy a Kohl's.in case you have not noticed lowville is not a classy place.with a ghetto Walmart being the highlight
keepin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Turin wrote:
Thank,so what time Thurs.And is it the grand opening,my buddy wants free handouts.
lol welfares.get a job.
Justin Case

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Do they accept change at the dollar store?
Explain Please

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

So are you saying that people who shop at DG or family dollar are scumbags? I dont think trying to save a little money makes a person a scumbag. And these people that are working there, they are scumbags because they are out working instead of being on welfare? I dont understand. You complain because people are on welfare and then when they do get jobs they place that hires them are no good because of who works there.
hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

People like Daryl Spencer will give it a bad reputation
truth be told

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Explain Please wrote:
So are you saying that people who shop at DG or family dollar are scumbags? I dont think trying to save a little money makes a person a scumbag. And these people that are working there, they are scumbags because they are out working instead of being on welfare? I dont understand. You complain because people are on welfare and then when they do get jobs they place that hires them are no good because of who works there.
saving money is not a bad thing. it's helping to create jobs and maybe lower prices with competition. it's good that people are trying to get jobs. what's bad is that some people have such a bad attitude or bad reputation that it makes it hard for some people to do business
hahaha

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Well thats all you have to do is talk shit about ppl, how He is goin to give it bad reputation, and why is that? do you even knw him or do you have just put name out there to talk shit. Last I knew he wasnt on welfare, or getting any kind of help from anywhere and he is working at least unlike the ones that sit on here and talk about people.
huckleberry

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

haha wrote:
<quoted text>most towns have two dollar stores and also I don't think the shoppers are the issues they hire scum bags.however we need to keep the money in our area.they need a more high end store or at least an old navy a Kohl's.in case you have not noticed lowville is not a classy place.with a ghetto Walmart being the highlight
are you trying to say old navy isn't scumbag? Ooookkkkaaaayyyy
truth be told

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text> are you trying to say old navy isn't scumbag? Ooookkkkaaaayyyy
better than walmart clothes
ya um

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rumor has it he killed one of his kids.and yes hes a scummer who cheats on his wife all the time.and doesn't take care of his kids.and yes he has gotten welfare so you don't know much and he is so lazy he won't keep that job long. But if i were them i would say fire him.he will steal lie cheat.
gumbo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

So was he f@$king you is that how you think you know this? By the way he has 4 kids not 15 and never has stolen anything from anyone and what is it with you people and bring past things up? So how do you figure all this? and if he was on welfare he would be on here talkin sh@$ about you guys you knw thw ones that have time to be on here does that mean you are on welfare and don't have a job? Do you get paid by welfare to be on here and how do I sign up for free money like you all. cuz you must be getting money to be on here all day, or welfare gives you lots of money.
jive

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

why are you all jealous that he has a job he like i have a great job and have to pay for your welfare asses i have to get up at 6 in the mornig to pay for your asses so get a life people thank you!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lowville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lowville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••