Two men charged in burglary at Port L...

Two men charged in burglary at Port Leyden

There are 4 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Two men charged in burglary at Port Leyden. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Two men were being held Thursday morning in Lewi County Jail, Lowville, as a result of their arrests by state police Wednesday night on charges of third-degree burglary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

ron

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2012
throw the key away this time
Ashley

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2012
ron wrote:
throw the key away this time

Are you f*cking serious? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Dont get me wrong what they did was wrong but does it really have to end up on topix? They are boys and everyone makes mistakes when they are young and impressionable! Look at your own life and think!
milk

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Ashley where you been girl,I seen you the other day and they say milk does a body good but dam girl how much milk you been drinking!!!
Losers

Johnstown, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2012
yes they are boys,but how many times do boys need to get arrested before growing up. Get a job,go to school, do something useful with your life. Don't say boys will be boys,my boys didn't steal/rob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Ortlieb and Dawn Stanley 4 min TreTopic 9
winter castle games pedo drug store 5 min Okay 5
lyons falls farmers market - riverside park - t... 5 hr Work 5
Hot chic at mc da drive thru 2nd window who ask... Jun 28 Stud 23
CPS Workers Jun 28 Haha 9
News Man says he fabricated stories about Holocaust,... Jun 27 same result 4 many 1
Glenfield trailor park? Jun 27 Tiger 18

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowville Mortgages