Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

does anyone know her ,what shes like.what kind of person is she.is she honest im just wondering i just met her and dont want to get burned anything appreciated.new to area
Agree

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Then get off this site! I have no idea who this girl is at all but if you want to get to know her, spend time with her and form your OWN opinion!! However, it is my belief you are just trying to start crap about her on here because if you know of Topix, then you know that the replies you get from that question are going to be 95% nasty and negative. The girl has loved ones and friends I am sure. Everyone does. If you have a beef with her, walk up to her and say it to her face instead of cowering behind a screen. If I AM wrong (and I dont think I am) and you truly want to find out about this person, take my initial advise. Get to know her yourself and get the hell off Topix!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Very good Agree:O) never ask ppl on here..they only put ppl down..U will get to know her better if you ask her yourself..Good luck:O)I hope it all works out..
Laurie

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

leon barker wrote:
does anyone know her ,what shes like.what kind of person is she.is she honest im just wondering i just met her and dont want to get burned anything appreciated.new to area
To: Mr. leon barker, I do not know you, nor do I know anyone who does know you, So here's the problem. AMY ROGERS is my best friend and she has NO IDEA who you are or why you are on topix lying about knowing her and asking people to tell you about her. You are just on her trying to get people to talk smack about her. Now don't respond back to me saying you just met Amy cuz She just called me asking if I knew who you are or if I had ever heard of you, which means she has no clue who you are. Amy is one of the NICEST people you could ever meet, SO keep yourself off topix and stop trying to get people to trash talk her. To anyone reading this: Amy does not know this guy, had never even heard of him so please don't FEED THE MONKEY. Thank you
The Daughter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

I dont know who you are, so I know my mother doesnt know who you are. I know she has not even met you. My mother doesnt need any problems in her life right now. So just leave her alone please!
leon barker

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Laurie wrote:
<quoted text>
To: Mr. leon barker, I do not know you, nor do I know anyone who does know you, So here's the problem. AMY ROGERS is my best friend and she has NO IDEA who you are or why you are on topix lying about knowing her and asking people to tell you about her. You are just on her trying to get people to talk smack about her. Now don't respond back to me saying you just met Amy cuz She just called me asking if I knew who you are or if I had ever heard of you, which means she has no clue who you are. Amy is one of the NICEST people you could ever meet, SO keep yourself off topix and stop trying to get people to trash talk her. To anyone reading this: Amy does not know this guy, had never even heard of him so please don't FEED THE MONKEY. Thank you
shes trash ive laerned now...got lots of info on her...nicest person in the world lol notwhat her son told me in bakers..where she was always at..lmao not so nice she is..eat crap hick girl.
leon barker

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

The Daughter wrote:
I dont know who you are, so I know my mother doesnt know who you are. I know she has not even met you. My mother doesnt need any problems in her life right now. So just leave her alone please!
like mother like daughter shes a low life hwe x doesnt have any good words for her.lol Bunch of hicks around here.lol oh she knows who i am cause she doesny indulge you about it doesnt mean she dont know me...
leon barker

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Laurie wrote:
<quoted text>
i know who you are and your about the same category as her
leon barker

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Agree wrote:
Then get off this site! I have no idea who this girl is at all but if you want to get to know her, spend time with her and form your OWN opinion!! However, it is my belief you are just trying to start crap about her on here because if you know of Topix, then you know that the replies you get from that question are going to be 95% nasty and negative. The girl has loved ones and friends I am sure. Everyone does. If you have a beef with her, walk up to her and say it to her face instead of cowering behind a screen. If I AM wrong (and I dont think I am) and you truly want to find out about this person, take my initial advise. Get to know her yourself and get the hell off Topix!
no wrongggg i just wanted to know what kind a person she was..ive leaened enough from her son.....shes worthless ..
timmmy

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

stay away from her dude shell mess you over badddd..she is worthless to you
Sade

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

leon barker wrote:
Please don't post peoples full names in a blatant attempt to start a smear campaign against them. Might I suggest you start a diary?
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

amy is a nice person you people need to get off this pathetic site and do something else with your time
Agree

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Listen "Leon". You are obviously the only one who was willing to post any trash talk on here about this PERSON (lest ye not forget, we are talking of a fellow HUMAN BEING). Your name change from Leon Barker to Timmmy is also blatently obvious. Another thing that caught my eye in your posts and your Timmmy name, young females type multiple letters in their words when they text or type. My teeneage children tell me its basically a continuation of thougt. That being said, it tells me and any one else with half a brain that you are in fact just a little girl trying to slander someone that upset them instead of putting your big girl panties on and working out your problems. Get off this site, no one besides you is interested!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Leon stop bashing..Just because she doesn't want anything to do with you dont give u the right to bad mouth her..move on dude..Find someone else...sheeeesh!!!
LOSER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Leon Barker is Mary Barkers older brother,he is an OLD man,no wonder Amy won't have anything to do with him,now he is TRASH!!
scissorhand

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

sorry dicks im not the same person just because it says carthage bet its not the same IP...But your all so dam smart..lol all freeking jokes.loosers as low lifes as amy..
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

scissorhand wrote:
sorry dicks im not the same person just because it says carthage bet its not the same IP...But your all so dam smart..lol all freeking jokes.loosers as low lifes as amy..
Nobody said you were from carthage,dickhead,so shut it!!!
adopted daughter

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

so amys trash huh....yea ok the person who started this is trash....tryin trouble for amy because u dont like her get over ur self dumb ass....u r the trash amys a good person n she does alot for people until u do something to wrong to her....ur name im sure isnt even leon baker because no one knows u includin her son that possibley talked to
ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

give it up dude.....amy is a ncie girl, leave this site and never come back.
shut it

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

leon barker wrote:
<quoted text>
no wrongggg i just wanted to know what kind a person she was..ive leaened enough from her son.....shes worthless ..
so what your saying is because you think her son is worthless she is to that stupid people do stupid things some times that dosent make them worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Lowville Forum right now

Search the Lowville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 6,368
Copenhagen Firemen's Field Day 2 hr Joke 28
Jeffrey Smith & Nicole Hanton-Smith (Sep '11) 4 hr sented 9
Lowville man faces charges in alleged domestic ... 7 hr Okie Dokie Smokie 5
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gravity Pete 670
CBS Big Brother Tue Oh yeah 3
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon cornholio 437
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lowville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lowville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••