karma comes around

Boonville, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2012
So these two people got kicked out of Bakers Grill for leaving the apartment a mess(magets) lefted food everywhere and left in a hurry and is living off of welfare. Does drugs and sells them for a dollar and B.R is a thief so you have to watch out for your things. He stole a Red wii and is trying to sell it on craigslist. for $200 i do believe. He also stole from Fly Wheels and Pullys this past weekend from many people. So lets just say you need to watch out for your expensive stuff electronics perferably. They like to run their mouths everywhere they go. Right now their staying in Port Leyden. Trying to find a place to rent from. Now i don't think anyones going to rent from them because who wants to rent from a thief and someone who doesn't take showers and is able to work but chooses not too. And K.B has been serving a minor for quite sometime now the guy is only 19 years old.
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Well look at the scum that lives up there selling drugs. As soon as one group moved out the other drug dealer moved in. If Rick was smart he would get rid of all them. And start from scratch. The back apartment was and still is the worse scum.
Landlord

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2012
I'd rather have drug dealers that pay their rent on time than some of you bums that I have to have evicted.
whatabut

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2012
what about the drug house in Martinsburg? will they ever get caught ??
I dont know

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2012
whatabut wrote:
what about the drug house in Martinsburg? will they ever get caught ??
I dont know but somebody told me the guys name was "Martinsburger"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lewis Sheriffa s Department, Lowville PD quietl... 4 hr Doosh Bag 3
Lewis County requiring switch to clear trash ba... (Aug '15) 12 hr part time resident 6
Your ADK school board 18 hr Demand he step down 1
Where are all the trees Nov 12 Mother Nature 1
News Two Lowville men jailed after allegedly fightin... (Jul '13) Nov 12 Just sayin 6
Why? Nov 12 Getem 6
does anybody lnow why Nov 11 Harry Bawls 1

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowville Mortgages