funny

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2011
so mike tehonica thinks hes a tough guy for jumping someone from behind hes all talking about his fight haha yeah right what a joke. Maybe he should be home saving money and taking care of his kid instead of out fighting dont you think?
think about it

Auburn, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2011
so who did he jump
funny

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2011
ronnie
Haha

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2011
Ronnies a b!tch and prolly had it comin
think about it

Auburn, NY

#5 Nov 27, 2011
ronnie?
funny

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2011
hes not a bitch..mikes the one who needs his ass kicked all he does is run his mouth and screw over girls and think hes hot shit.i cant wait till the day someone knocks him out he has a kid he doesn't even give the mom money for him or anything last i knew he didnt have a job hes a player and a pussy he has to jump someone from behind how pathetic is that. so now hes making the story out to be bigger than what it is to make himself look better please
my two cents

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2011
Both of them are really not worth talking about....both have issues, have problems with the law, young girls and alcohol or drugs. No one should feel sorry for either of them....no one but them can set their lives straight.....but apparently they don't want too. It must be easier for them to blame others for their problems and let all of us support them. I have a suggestions for both of them....join the Army!
newsflash

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2011
ronnie is not that bad he learned his lesson he doesn't do drugs and he hardly drinks yeah he goes out big deal at least he don't have a kid and ronnies not really a whore like mike is. mikes all into drugs and spreading shit unlike ronnie. neither of them would beable to join the army mike can't get away from drugs long enough and hes a pussy and ronnie has a record so i doubt that will go over so well. i suggest people shouldn't even run there mouths unless they can back it up and mike never backs his shit up and jumping ronnie when hes not looking thats low..i heard the fight wasn't even fair go figure. now mike thinks hes hot shit..haha joke.
bahahahaha

Auburn, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2011
I know both of them really well;
Ronnie, yeah hes had a problems, and still does. Mikes not the only player ronnie is too. he thinks hes in love with every single girl. He was doing so good when he had his job. But now he doesnt have one. All he worries about is girls. Not what he should be. He likes to talk alot of shit. sometimes he backs it up and other times he doesnt. But on the other side of all this he does have a heart and he def did learn his lesson from prison. Mike, same for him sometimes he can back it up and other times he cant. Yes he has a kid. And YES he has a job. And Yes he does pay the mom. Dont even bring his child into this. Yes he has done alot of shit but mike is atleast smartening up. Mike has played girls. But there was a few relationships that he was totally 100% in for. Mike does like to go out & fight. So thats what he did he was drinking and he beat the hell outta ronnie. Ronnie had it coming.
newsflash

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2011
he didn't beat the hell out of ronnie..keep thinking that
Ronnie

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2011
I got beatdown, now let's move on.
haa

Auburn, NY

#12 Nov 27, 2011
Poor ronnie ):
Ronnie Ranalli

Indian Lake, NY

#13 Nov 27, 2011
that wasnt me who posted above btw and it is what it is
newsflash

United States

#14 Nov 27, 2011
people have to pretend to be ronnie how sad. he got sucker punched end of story so stop making it bigger than it is you lowlifes
Dennis the Little Munckin

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2011
Ronnie Ranalli wrote:
that wasnt me who posted above btw and it is what it is
We know. It was "Ronnie" that posted that comment. You can tell cause he typed "Ronnie" in the name form. After all, if it weren't, why would he do it, right? I mean, do you know Ronnie, you wouldn't be calling him a liar, would you?
anyways

Johnsburg, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2011
i think the mom and mikes child should be left out of this, they have nothing to do with mike jumping ronnie.
newsflash

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2011
they didn't bring her into it or his child they were just stating how worthless he is he doesn't step up and take care of things like a real man does and like everyone said it wasn't a fair fight..mike don't fight fair im pretty sure people lost alot of respect for him as they should.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin hurley 1 hr Minx 15
News Five more people arrested from Lewis County dru... 7 hr Minx 3
Miss. President Clinton (Jun '16) 8 hr Truth 27
catfish rangerman Fri Thats funny 3
Fake cop Fri Neighbor 3
world's biggest case of animal abuse Fri zoom zoom 8
unreported registered sex offender in lowville ny Thu Info 11

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance