United States

#22 Jun 8, 2010
hmmm...interesting!!
duh stupid

Constableville, NY

#23 Jun 8, 2010
old watson fan wrote:
KW is female JH is a muscular male
your wrong the male you are thinkin of who kim woods had an altercation with was tony pickle
duh stupid

Constableville, NY

#24 Jun 8, 2010
old watson fan wrote:
No that is not who I am talking about. JH was just recently let out on Parole I believe or released from prison either or. KW is plenty old enough to drink and toothless.
your right!!! she is toothless and 1 of he many nasty ass whores who hang out at watson. i hear shes sposed to be being good too because she wants to keep her kids. its pretty sad when dss tells you to stay out of trouble or you will lose the rest of your kids and your still out to the bar causing problems
Hotnurse

Constableville, NY

#25 Jun 9, 2010
Jeff is NOT hot!! But Tony is ;-)
littleones

Constableville, NY

#26 Jun 9, 2010
Hotnurse wrote:
Jeff is NOT hot!! But Tony is ;-)

Neither one is hot unless you are looking to get into trouble with a capital T LOL
Hotnurse

Constableville, NY

#27 Jun 9, 2010
I don't know him, he's just nice to look at
littleones

Johnstown, NY

#28 Jun 9, 2010
Hotnurse wrote:
I don't know him, he's just nice to look at
Well don't let the looks fool you
hahahahaha

Lowville, NY

#29 Jun 15, 2010
Maybe all the druggies that go there will fall in the pool!!!!
not everyone is

Wells, NY

#30 Jun 15, 2010
Not everyone who goes to Watson is bad. Not all people there do drugs, and I'm assuming you aren't allowed there so that is why you are on here bashing watson. I go there on occasion and most of the people there are nice friendly people looking to enjoy thier weekend. Why people in this county have to bash each other is above and beyond. If you don't like Watson Inn then don't go there, I'm sure you won't be missed. We where there for the bubble party last weekend and had a great time. Thank You Gene and Jeri for a wonderful night.
littleones

Indian Lake, NY

#31 Jun 29, 2010
not everyone is wrote:
Not everyone who goes to Watson is bad. Not all people there do drugs, and I'm assuming you aren't allowed there so that is why you are on here bashing watson. I go there on occasion and most of the people there are nice friendly people looking to enjoy thier weekend. Why people in this county have to bash each other is above and beyond. If you don't like Watson Inn then don't go there, I'm sure you won't be missed. We where there for the bubble party last weekend and had a great time. Thank You Gene and Jeri for a wonderful night.
That is very true.....not all are bad. Some just don't know how or when to keep their mouth shut. And some don't care what happens.They think if they get in trouble they can go to another bar..I just don't understand how they are able to keep their kids,when they do what they are told not to do..
joke

Caroga Lake, NY

#32 Jun 30, 2010
ha stop the drama why dont we?
littleones

Indian Lake, NY

#33 Jul 1, 2010
joke wrote:
ha stop the drama why dont we?
Ha Ha cuz I don't see where it is drama.....was just repling to a saying
lol

Constableville, NY

#34 Jul 1, 2010
i heard that if all the fighting dont stop the beer distributers are going to stop selling them booze!the new owners should have kept the old barred list that the previous owners had it would have been alot more peaceful there!get rid of the rif raf and maybe it will go back to the enjoyable place it used to be!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35 Jul 2, 2010
lol wrote:
i heard that if all the fighting dont stop the beer distributers are going to stop selling them booze!the new owners should have kept the old barred list that the previous owners had it would have been alot more peaceful there!get rid of the rif raf and maybe it will go back to the enjoyable place it used to be!
NOT TRUE: the ABC board the liquor authority can stop them from serving alcohol, the distributors would never stop delivering there its the busiest bar in the county, yeah with the most drunks your prob thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell in Lowville? (Dec '10) 2 hr John 32
Tattoos 2 hr Scotty 2 Hottie 7
rabid skunk in martinsburg 3 hr Nose Plugger 4
Councilwoman sues Turin Council 14 hr Mitch on vacation 215
Croghan women charged with second-degree crimin... Wed ball 5
music Jan 28 Chelsea 16
black car Jan 28 Lewis 8
Lowville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web