Who got banned from there??

Posted in the Lowville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
littleones

Gloversville, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2010
I heared a few drunks got kicked out of Watson Inn. They had no right being in a bar in the first place.
oh yeah

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2010
littleones wrote:
I heared a few drunks got kicked out of Watson Inn. They had no right being in a bar in the first place.
you HEARED that huh??

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 4, 2010
Haha.... I dunt heared it sonny boy!!
overall

Williamstown, NY

#4 Jun 4, 2010
who cares, the place has changed so much over the last few months, it use to be nice to go there and taqlk with everyone, now just a bunch of people that are not very respectville, and dont have any money, but wait just put it in a tab.
littleones

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2010
Dark Wolf 4326 wrote:
Haha.... I dunt heared it sonny boy!!
LOL so I spelled it wrong,,, heard... is that better??? LOL
oh yeah

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2010
littleones wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL so I spelled it wrong,,, heard... is that better??? LOL
haha sorry, you just sounded a little drunk there yourself!
Jen

Towson, MD

#7 Jun 5, 2010
I recall hearing about that also just last weekend or the one before I think some people just don't learn thier lessons even after they have lost so much already....so sad :-(
oh yeah

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2010
Jen wrote:
I recall hearing about that also just last weekend or the one before I think some people just don't learn thier lessons even after they have lost so much already....so sad :-(
I know exactly what you mean, Jen!! Yes it is sad!
chris

Pine Island, NY

#9 Jun 5, 2010
yea a bunch of dummies that shouldn't be there that is right, they should stay home and take care of their families but they won't cause they don't have too!!!
abc-2

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2010
waiting till some one drowns in the pool--see what
happens-- that will be intestering for sure---
yup yup

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Jun 5, 2010
So who were the people who got banned?
littleones

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2010
yup yup wrote:
So who were the people who got banned?
I was told it was a couple (ain't married ) that use to live together in Watson..The female was being a B**** to her ex boyfriend. She started pushing and shoving him around.They both need to grow-up and take care of their kids..Who knows maybe they want to loose them too....
Old Watson Fan

Poland, NY

#13 Jun 6, 2010
I personally use to love to go to Watson. We used to go every weekend. Now we stay home because there is always so much Drama there. Who wants to go out after a long week at work and listen the he said she said bullcrap. Not to mention there is a few people there every weekend causing problems and fights. Think I'll be staying home rather than dealing with the fights. You have people like KW, JH, and a few other unmentionables that go out looking for fights. Grow up not every one wants to deal with your drama.
Jen

Towson, MD

#14 Jun 6, 2010
It is funny how news travels all the way to MD. If you read this and you know who you are please grow up for your childrens sake. You know your kids go on here and read this stuff about you. Please remember you are a mother! ACT like one even when your kids are not around you have to remember that your actions can and do hurt them.
whats the scoop

United States

#15 Jun 6, 2010
well maybe they should have their kids taken from them at least they will be taken care of properly

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Jun 8, 2010
Old Watson Fan wrote:
I personally use to love to go to Watson. We used to go every weekend. Now we stay home because there is always so much Drama there. Who wants to go out after a long week at work and listen the he said she said bullcrap. Not to mention there is a few people there every weekend causing problems and fights. Think I'll be staying home rather than dealing with the fights. You have people like KW, JH, and a few other unmentionables that go out looking for fights. Grow up not every one wants to deal with your drama.
who are they?
old watson fan

Northville, NY

#17 Jun 8, 2010
KW is female JH is a muscular male
whoarethey

Durhamville, NY

#18 Jun 8, 2010
are u talking about katie ward and john hulsizer?? i think she's underage for drinking so why are they up there anyways??
old watson fan

Northville, NY

#19 Jun 8, 2010
No that is not who I am talking about. JH was just recently let out on Parole I believe or released from prison either or. KW is plenty old enough to drink and toothless.
OMG

United States

#20 Jun 8, 2010
The names their talking about are Kim Wood and Jeff Hanno!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how much village water....... 2 hr derka der 1
Enlighten Us...Why does this topic continue to ... 9 hr Enlighten Us 1
Let's talk about it! 10 hr Talk to me 1
Hershey 10 hr Funny 4
Judge king (Jul '16) Sep 16 Lol 45
Where Sep 15 Tyrone 5
News Lowville man charged with sale, possession of a... Sep 15 i know 1

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance