Blasting noises in Lowville?!

Blasting noises in Lowville?!

Posted in the Lowville Forum

wondering

Johnsburg, NY

#1 Oct 24, 2012
All night, there has been rumbling outside, which sounds like thunder. Is it blasting? Is it Ft Drum doing bombing? It's driving us nuts trying to figure it out.
weird

Ithaca, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2012
I was wondering if it's thundering out also & was about to check the weather online!
not sure

New York, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2012
I live on the number 4 rd in watson and it was shaking the windows in my house lol. It seems to have stopped now. Had to be fort drum...
xxxx

Ithaca, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2012
its fort drum they been doing it the last few days i live in watson and hear it too
JOE

Gloversville, NY

#5 Oct 26, 2012
in glenfield also
Stinky

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Oct 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
All night, there has been rumbling outside, which sounds like thunder. Is it blasting? Is it Ft Drum doing bombing? It's driving us nuts trying to figure it out.
That noise is my bowels. When they finally get down rumbling and I have a bowel movement,----everyone in Lowville will wish they had opted for the manure digester instead. Pew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda peebles gaba 3 hr bedazzled 1
Computer FBI Virus Fri Geek 4
Mayor Arrested Dec 7 watch dog 9
News Lewis County Humane Society seeking donations t... (Feb '16) Dec 5 LowvilleRes 5
News Port Leyden mayor wins through write-ins, tie v... Dec 4 Community member 5
Biker season losers think they own the road (Apr '16) Dec 2 Mustwearleather 40
Mayor Nov 30 Huh 1

Lowville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowville Mortgages