Action at the Ridgeview

Action at the Ridgeview

Posted in the Lowville Forum

Curious

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Did something happen at the Ridgeview last night? There is a rumor going around that several people got into a brawl. I hope not....a terrible way to mark your special one year anniversary in business. People need to leave their issues at the door when they are in someone elses establishment!
Ronnie

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
No, I work at ridge view. That brawl everyone was talking about happened at Bakers not.Ridge view.
Hmm I wonder

Westmoreland, NY

#3 Aug 27, 2012
That brawl started at ridgeview and then ended at Bakers with them breaking the jukebox.
get a life

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2012
riccios .. enough said.
Who

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Aug 27, 2012
get a life wrote:
riccios .. enough said.
Are you talking about the beaver falls kids? I'm confused. Who and how many involved?
Mitt Romney

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2012
This is why I propose a nationwide curfew of 9:00PM

Remember vote Romney whenever the election comes around.
gramma

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2012
If you're rich then go ahead and vote for Romney, he will take good care of you. If not, stick with Obama!!! F'ing fools!!
xxxx

United States

#8 Aug 27, 2012
i am sure it was Scott Riccio, mike tehonica and two other kids. sorry but some of them shouldn't be out at bars or fighting especially when they have kids they don't even see or pay any support its a shame.
blah

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
^ thank you. exactly my point.
Who

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Aug 27, 2012
xxxx wrote:
i am sure it was Scott Riccio, mike tehonica and two other kids. sorry but some of them shouldn't be out at bars or fighting especially when they have kids they don't even see or pay any support its a shame.
Any clue who other 2 were
Ronnie

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2012
Dont worry about who was in the fight. Its none of any of your guys business get a f**king life u scumbags
joke

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Its all going to come out and Ronnie your one to talk. Its lowville everyone talks and if you live here your clearly not better than anyone and I am sure you had your share of fights just haven't been stupid enough to get kicked out cuz your An ass kisser
Who

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Aug 27, 2012
Ronnie wrote:
Dont worry about who was in the fight. Its none of any of your guys business get a f**king life u scumbags
I'm the scumbag? I'm the one that starts a fight in a bar? Gets arrested or like u sleeps with kids. Na. Just wanna know what scumbags to look out for. Don't like associating with losers.
Ronnie

Westmoreland, NY

#14 Aug 27, 2012
First off noone on this post sleeps with kids. My girl is a year younger then me an I'm gonna be 23so idk how old ur girl is. But the fight started at bakers an ended at bakers. It was between a few ppl an its over. No need to talk about it. Ridge view had nothing to do with it JUST SAYING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric seeley 6 min Yes 2
20/20 Vision 40 min Glenn 1
Glenfield trailor park? 1 hr Tiger 18
Josh Ortlieb 4 hr True 25
News Glenfield man arrested on child sex charges (Jul '08) 5 hr Where 135
News Three charged with meth-making following downto... Sat Bahahahaha 48
Jobs Jun 23 Lol 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowville Mortgages