lowville kid

Springfield, MA

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Last night at happy hollow some guy smacked his wife n kid around... does anyone know if they found the guy?
think

Watertown, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2011
how come someone didn't man up and help them?
kita

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2011
think wrote:
how come someone didn't man up and help them?
3 times in my life I have got in the middle of a man smacking their woman around, and the women in each case asked me to not get involved! In each case I said what the f**k are you crazy, snd in each case in so many words they told me to mind my own business! I told them I was a black belt in tichi anf would take care of it
but they refused my help! So girls take it or leave it, it's your choice! But their are some people in this world that will man up, but for the most part most are all mouth and no action! Women were created for our compsnionship not punching bags!
lowville kid

Springfield, MA

#4 Jul 18, 2011
By the time people realized what was going on he had taken off. Police were called. I was Jw if they found him.
duh

Constableville, NY

#5 Jul 18, 2011
How do ya know they weren't just dating? In which case, makes it ok.
ridiculous

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2011
Yes they caught him and he is in jail with $20,000 bail.
Cleetis

Avon, CT

#7 Jul 18, 2011
Can't bee beeten yer wife. Tire her up
just saying

AOL

#8 Jul 19, 2011
http://themoose.net/news.html this was posted as news at this link. guess the guy has a past...
goodfrkngrief

Endicott, NY

#9 Feb 1, 2012
wow really ?? No it does NOT make it ok if they are " just dating " or if they are " engaged " or if they are " married " BECAUSE IT IS " NEVER " I REPEAT " NEVER " OKAY TO HIT A WOMAN !!!!
its NOT okay to hit, slap, punch, choke, kick, hair pull, bite, scratch, threaten, name-call, degrade/belittle, with-hold their own money from, <~ ALL of that is " ABUSE " and is NOT acceptable behavior.
Domestic Abuse is now criminal behavior. A man can go to Jail. If the woman presses charges. and now-a-days it is so seriously looked down-upon by law enforcement that a woman cannot drop the charges because the state will automatically continue on with the charges. thewy had to put that law into effect because so many woman were " bullied and harassed " into dropping the charges. and then were abused more, some even killed - by men whom claimed to love them.
think on that for awhile befor you post a response.

I am so fed up of men who behave abusively and then turn around and blame their victim(s) for what they chose to do. and im sick of the people that lie for the abuser as well....you wont help them become a better person by lying for them.

and im really ill about woman so desperate to not be alone that they choose to be in denial and pick their pathetic man over their kids. seriously get a grip on reality. once your kids are out of harms way you will eventually become his victim. so stop pretending everything is good when the whole town says otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth takes over lc 1 hr Merging around 6
News Three charged after meth lab discovered in Lowv... 13 hr Jake from state farm 64
Sheriff's Department Without Canine Unit After ... 14 hr running scared 24
New furniture store? 15 hr Cancer 6
Drug dealers 16 hr Bob 5
Justin Pate 20 hr Randy Harten 18
no respect Thu Walter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowville Mortgages