Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98362 Apr 16, 2014
Last week we learned why Cumming -D went nuts about the IRS targeting scandal.....his name is all over it.

Now we are finding out it also went deeper as in the ERIC HOLDER DOJ... Which leaves no doubt it goes as high as the Oval Office.

Uncovered IRS emails show Lerner talked with DOJ about pursuing 'political' groups

FoxNews.com
Published April 16, 2014

Newly uncovered emails show Lois Lerner, the key figure in the IRS scandal, was talking with the Justice Department about going after groups seeking tax-exempt status, just days before she publicly acknowledged the agency was targeting Tea Party and other organizations. 

The emails, obtained by Judicial Watch and first reported by TownHall.com , are another indication the targeting may have stretched deeper into the Obama administration. Lerner, the director of the agency’s Exempt Organizations division before retiring last year, initially said the targeting was limited to agents working in the IRS’ Cincinnati field office.

However, a series of inspector general and congressional probes since the scandal broke last year appear to show the targeting of mostly conservative-leaning groups seeking tax-exempt status was orchestrated in Washington.

In a May 2013 email, Lerner responded to a Justice Department inquiry about whether tax-exempt groups could be criminally prosecuted for lying about political activity.

"I got a call today from Richard Pilger Director Elections Crimes Branch at DOJ,” Lerner reportedly wrote to the office of Steven Miller, the agency’s acting director at the time.“He wanted to know who at IRS the DOJ folk s [sic] could talk to about Sen. Whitehouse idea at the hearing that DOJ could piece together false statement cases about applicants who 'lied' on their 1024s -- saying they weren't planning on doing political activity, and then turning around and making large visible political expenditures.

“DOJ is feeling like it needs to respond, but want to talk to the right folks at IRS to see whether there are impediments from our side and what, if any damage this might do to IRS programs. I told him that sounded like we might need several folks from IRS."
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98363 Apr 16, 2014
Nikole C. Flax, Miller’s chief of staff, responded: "I think we should do it -- also need to include CI [Criminal Investigation Division], which we can help coordinate. Also, we need to reach out to FEC. Does it make sense to consider including them in this or keep it separate?" 

House Republicans claimed after the emails were published that they were further proof of coordination among various agencies to target conservatives. 

"The release of new documents underscores the political nature of IRS Tea Party targeting and the extent to which supposed apolitical officials took direction from elected Democrats," House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., said in a statement. "These e-mails are part of an overwhelming body of evidence that political pressure from prominent Democrats led to the targeting of Americans for their political beliefs." 

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said that if the targeting hadn't been stopped, "Eric Holder's politicized Justice Department would likely have been leveling trumped up criminal charges against Tea Party groups to intimidate them from exercising their Constitutional rights." 

The administration at the highest level denied the targeting, from 2010 through the 2012 presidential election cycle, was illegal or politically motivated.

President Obama told Fox News in February there was “not even a smidgen of corruption” in connection with the targeting.

And last week, emails obtained by the GOP-led House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform show the office of the committee's top-ranking Democrat, Elijah Cummings of Maryland, contacted the IRS in January 2013 about True the Vote, one of the conservative groups that was targeted.

A Lerner staffer in response sent the group’s related 990 IRS forms to Cummings and his staff.

In another email, Lerner discussed with agency staffers the purpose of an upcoming, April 9 2013, hearing that also suggests the targeting went beyond the IRS.

“There are several groups of folks from the [Federal Election Commission] world that are pushing tax fraud prosecution for c4s who report they are not conducting political activity when they are (or these folks think they are)," she wrote.

“One is my ex-boss Larry Noble (former General Counsel at the FEC), who is now president of Americans for Campaign Reform. This is their latest push to shut these down. One IRS prosecution would make an impact and they wouldn't feel so comfortable doing the stuff. So, don't be fooled about how this is being articulated -- it is ALL about 501(c)(4) orgs and political activity."

SO MUCH FOR THAT NO "SMIDGEN" OF CORRUPTION OBAMA CLAIMED
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98364 Apr 16, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahaha! Such bloviation!

" ... just because the Government owns useful idiots like you doesn't mean that the Government can claim ownership to anyone or anything else."

Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Talk about "internal inconsistencies" in an argument!_8-)

"REAL Americans" on this thread can "see the light" -- shining through your head from ear to ear, unobstructed by any gray matter whatsoever.
In other words you can't see the light since you are about the furthest thing from a real American than one can get.

He is right, you are owned by the government. You would not know how to live, how to exist, what to think, or what to do if you didn't have big government telling you.

Not to mention you are OWNED by ME AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE!!

ROFLMAO!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98365 Apr 16, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Again tell us about this Reid urban legend of yours.{The land Reid's son was involved isn't even close to the grazed land} I'll tell you one thing if I had been driving over that bridge where that wannabe "cowboy" sniper hiding behind that concrete barrier with his rifle leveled at our officials I would have ran over him and then backed up over his head to make a point.
This anti-American dead beat cattleman should have all his millions of dollars seized and his fines and fees taken from those monies.
You are right America is waking up but not in your favor. We are realizing how you anti-Americans are wanting a war in this great nation.
Your KKK man who shot the innocent people in Kansas is a perfect model for you verbal and actions terroristic actions.
America wake up these anti-American terrorist must be stopped now!
The KKK man is a Demonrat, just as they all have been throughout history you stupid liberal/Demonratic loon.

The real terrorists are the liberal/Demonratic loons that control the federal government and they wish to expand their band of terror even further.

The snipers at this event were feds. You can remain a government owned useful idiot but your distractions and lies will not effect your agenda's final outcome.

2014 & 2016 America will speak!!!!!!!!!!
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98366 Apr 16, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know nothing about moral, ethics, and convictions. Of course you don't, you are a shut up as do what you are told goose stepping member of the Democrat Party with no comprehension of standing up for what you believe. You just stand up for what you are told to believe in. Another trait of being the gutless coward that you are.
Truman also ordered the killing of hundreds of thousands of defenseless people and caused years and years of pain and suffering for those who survived his testing of the A Bomb on civilians.
What the hell are you talking about? If Truman hadn't dropped the A. bomb on Japan, the U.S. expected to have over a million dead and injured troops invading Japan. Do your research before you make such a foolish statement about one of our greatest wartime presidents. Much of the testing you are talking about took place under Ike, maybe the greatest U.S. general of all time. If you remember he benched Patton for not following the chain of command and military protocol. Do you think Ike had no morals or ethics? I'm a Democrat, but I respect Ike more than any other Republican president that has ever served this country.
LIBERALS ARE WORTHLESS

United States

#98367 Apr 16, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about? If Truman hadn't dropped the A. bomb on Japan, the U.S. expected to have over a million dead and injured troops invading Japan. Do your research before you make such a foolish statement about one of our greatest wartime presidents. Much of the testing you are talking about took place under Ike, maybe the greatest U.S. general of all time. If you remember he benched Patton for not following the chain of command and military protocol. Do you think Ike had no morals or ethics? I'm a Democrat, but I respect Ike more than any other Republican president that has ever served this country.
Buddy boy I know more about WWII history then your fuzzy little (and I mean microscopic) brain can imagine. Just because you believe the "million causality" propaganda doesn't mean everyone else does. So sell your bullshit to someone as stupid as you are.

Japan was a defeated nation when Truman decided to test our A Bomb on LIVE HUMAN CIVILIAN PEOPLE. So I am glad you brought up Ike. Let's review what Ike believed about the A Bomb....

Eisenhower 1945:

Secretary of War Stimson visited my headquarters in Germany,[and] informed me that our government was preparing to drop an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were a number of cogent reasons to question the wisdom of such an act.... During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and second because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face.' The Secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude, almost angrily refuting the reasons I gave for my quick conclusions."

So there you have it. If you were such a great fan of Ike you would have already know this and not made such a STUPID and WRONG statement.

Now run along and go brown nose your boyfriend some more ChilliJ, oops I mean DawgRulesMe (because you are his bitch!)

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#98368 Apr 16, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK man is a Demonrat, just as they all have been throughout history you stupid liberal/Demonratic loon.
The real terrorists are the liberal/Demonratic loons that control the federal government and they wish to expand their band of terror even further.
The snipers at this event were feds. You can remain a government owned useful idiot but your distractions and lies will not effect your agenda's final outcome.
2014 & 2016 America will speak!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong that sniper was not a Federal agent. Do you believe a Federal Agent would be next to a civilian wearing colorful shorts. If not tell me why all other government personnel were in unifrorm? The terroristic sniper had no vest, had a "bowie type knife" strapped to his belt, and was in a group of terroist. This domestic terrorist was one of the militia members who wanted to kill a Federal agent and start a war. Period

Theres no doubt in my mind if shooting had broken out these gun nuts would have not cared who they killed including first responders, civilians caring for the dead and dying,etc.

Just as McVeigh didn't care about the babies in the preschool on the first floor of the federal building in Oklahoma City, OK.

There was a young Marine from Newburg, MO. setting at his desk until that window was blown into his face and body.

What's your views on McVeigh. To me you sound that you may have the same anti-American, anti-government agendas.

You can lie all you want but that doesn't force us to follow your anti-American garbage.

And you can stay a anti-American non-useful idiot!

It always make me laugh when "SOME GUN NUT KILLS AND you stupid republican conservatives always scream "OOOO HE'S GUN CARRYING DEMOCRAT"! RIGHT!!!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#98370 Apr 16, 2014
LIBERALS ARE WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy boy I know more about WWII history then your fuzzy little (and I mean microscopic) brain can imagine. Just because you believe the "million causality" propaganda doesn't mean everyone else does. So sell your bullshit to someone as stupid as you are.
Japan was a defeated nation when Truman decided to test our A Bomb on LIVE HUMAN CIVILIAN PEOPLE. So I am glad you brought up Ike. Let's review what Ike believed about the A Bomb....
Eisenhower 1945:
Secretary of War Stimson visited my headquarters in Germany,[and] informed me that our government was preparing to drop an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were a number of cogent reasons to question the wisdom of such an act.... During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and second because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face.' The Secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude, almost angrily refuting the reasons I gave for my quick conclusions."
So there you have it. If you were such a great fan of Ike you would have already know this and not made such a STUPID and WRONG statement.
Now run along and go brown nose your boyfriend some more ChilliJ, oops I mean DawgRulesMe (because you are his bitch!)
If you believe that bomb didn't save American lives you are cluless.

Let me tell you a short story of how your defeated Japan was no longer a threat. My father in law was a survivor of the USS Indianapolis {largest shark attack againt man in history after the sinking from a Japanese submarine}. You may have heard of that ship's sinking. Japan's Navy was still a very strong presence and would have maintained that power until the last submarine and ship was destroyed.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98371 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Eisenhower 1945:
You stupid shit . Ike did what he was told, even though he did not agree. Truman made the right call, history has made an ass out of you and your bullshit. Now go wipe Max's shit off you face, it's rotting what little brain you have left.
LIBERALS ARE WORTHLESS

United States

#98372 Apr 16, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid shit . Ike did what he was told, even though he did not agree. Truman made the right call, history has made an ass out of you and your bullshit. Now go wipe Max's shit off you face, it's rotting what little brain you have left.
Temper, Temper!! ROFLMAO!! You really can't handle being proven wrong can you? Now calm down, enjoy your propaganda (you are a brain dead useful idiot) and calmly and quietly go 'f' yourself.

LMAO!!

Truman was a murdering scumbag, a DEMOCRAT murdering scumbag. Deal with it!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#98373 Apr 16, 2014
The Democrats have backed off on gun control until the mid terms are over. That is a losing issue for them. Any anti-gun legislation fresh in people's minds would lose them more seats than they are already going to lose. And maybe more recall elections.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98374 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>Wrong that sniper was not a Federal agent. Do you believe a Federal Agent would be next to a civilian wearing colorful shorts. If not tell me why all other government personnel were in unifrorm? The terroristic sniper had no vest, had a "bowie type knife" strapped to his belt, and was in a group of terroist. This domestic terrorist was one of the militia members who wanted to kill a Federal agent and start a war. Period
Theres no doubt in my mind if shooting had broken out these gun nuts would have not cared who they killed including first responders, civilians caring for the dead and dying,etc.
Just as McVeigh didn't care about the babies in the preschool on the first floor of the federal building in Oklahoma City, OK.
There was a young Marine from Newburg, MO. setting at his desk until that window was blown into his face and body.
What's your views on McVeigh. To me you sound that you may have the same anti-American, anti-government agendas.
You can lie all you want but that doesn't force us to follow your anti-American garbage.
And you can stay a anti-American non-useful idiot!
It always make me laugh when "SOME GUN NUT KILLS AND you stupid republican conservatives always scream "OOOO HE'S GUN CARRYING DEMOCRAT"! RIGHT!!!
Funny, your rants are those of one who needs to be owned. Someone who needs to be cared for. Someone who loves restrictive and possessive government.

One day government will leave you high and dry, then it will be the responsibility of someone like me who will survive to put you out of your pathetic, useful idiotic, misery! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Down the tubes

Dexter, MO

#98375 Apr 16, 2014
I myself think voting in someone new might be the answer. We all know what Blunt and Carnahan are so go with the new guy. If they have been in more than a decade, you can bet they have very dirty hands.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#98376 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Funny, your rants are those of one who needs to be owned. Someone who needs to be cared for. Someone who loves restrictive and possessive government.
One day government will leave you high and dry, then it will be the responsibility of someone like me who will survive to put you out of your pathetic, useful idiotic, misery! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Well now that scares me to death, you wimpering little maggot.

You can't even take care of yourself let alone someone like me!
LIBERALS ARE WORTHLESS

United States

#98377 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
AMEN!!

These useful idiots that need the government to take care of them, tell them what to think, how to live, provide for them, babysit them (like Dawg and CB) are pathetic, more like useless idiots. They don't have a clue what it is they are supporting. Who they are allowing to control them at their expense. When the shit hits the fan and they come running to people like us I will do nothing but laugh at them at tell them to go 'f' themselves. They were warned and I will not be their caretaker when the government can no longer support them.
LIBERALS ARE WORTHLESS

United States

#98378 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>Well now that scares me to death, you wimpering little maggot.
You can't even take care of yourself let alone someone like me!
You are right about one thing...we can't take care of someone like you. I don't have the first clue how to change your adult diapers. Don't want to know either.

Don't worry you useful (more like useless) idiot, when the time comes we won't take care of you. You will be on your own and have to suffer the consequences of who you supported and what they did to this nation. Best of luck to you!! You won't make it. You don't know how. But at least you can still blame Bush for it.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98379 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>You obviously know nothing about moral, ethics, and convictions. Of course you don't, you are a shut up as do what you are told goose stepping member of the Democrat Party with no comprehension of standing up for what you believe. You just stand up for what you are told to believe in. Another trait of being the gutless coward that you are.
Truman also ordered the killing of hundreds of thousands of defenseless people and caused years and years of pain and suffering for those who survived his testing of the A Bomb on civilians.
I know a lot about, and practice good morals and ethics. I will agree that you know far more than I about convictions ... I have never been convicted, like you have.

Since you have admitted to have never been in the US military and served your country, you do not understand that soldiers do what they are told. They do not stop and ask, "Gee, whiz! Should the US attack Russia in the Ukraine?"

We know you consider yourself an expert on geo-politics, but that is only your delusions of grandeur within your demented mind.

So you think that the US should have conducted a full-scale infantry invasion of Japan, with the resultant deaths of millions of US and Japanese?

You sit safely in front of your keyboard and call me a "coward." What did YOU ever do for your country, other than taking its resources?

#98380 Apr 16, 2014
Last week we learned why Cumming -D went nuts about the IRS targeting scandal.....his name is all over it.
Now we are finding out it also went deeper as in the ERIC HOLDER DOJ... Which leaves no doubt it goes as high as the Oval Office.
Uncovered IRS emails show Lerner talked with DOJ about pursuing 'political' groups ...
Where do you get all this "cut-and-paste" propaganda?

It is clear you are not smart enough to write it.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#98381 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You are right about one thing...we can't take care of someone like you. I don't have the first clue how to change your adult diapers. Don't want to know either.
Don't worry you useful (more like useless) idiot, when the time comes we won't take care of you. You will be on your own and have to suffer the consequences of who you supported and what they did to this nation. Best of luck to you!! You won't make it. You don't know how. But at least you can still blame Bush for it.
I knew you would change your stance or squat .
You pathetic little losers are so manly or womanly until challenged then you tuck and run.

#98382 Apr 16, 2014
Nikole C. Flax, Miller’s chief of staff, responded: "I think we should do it -- also need to include CI [Criminal Investigation Division], which we can help coordinate. Also, we need to reach out to FEC. Does it make sense to consider including them in this or keep it separate?" ...
Do you REALLY expect us to think that you are smart enough to write this propaganda, "Vienna BONZO-bot"?

We know you are only experiencing more of your delusions of grandeur -- advancing dementia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowry City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bears den Aug 7 bdubbs 1
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Aug 7 Jewlee 32
Sheena Sartain (Jul '11) Jul '16 Elmer fud 2
looking for crista mullen, former friend of bil... May '16 donintn 1
Looking for Hill family decedents Apr '16 Jim Adams 1
Looking for James "bubba" bedford (Jan '15) Apr '16 Jake 11
Mr Richard Shields (May '10) Mar '16 Citizen 4

Lowry City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance