fedthafkup

Lawson, MO

#1 Jan 13, 2010
just how many kids lives has he already wrecked and is still continuing to do so with his very unfit and unfair decisions he makes based on what the parents last name is? He is the last person who needs to be sittin behind that desk playin God in childrens lives only to let so many down. I know he placed my daughter back in harms way last year and is trying to do it again so Im reaching out to any families whose kids have been let down by him and their lives severely affected by his bullshit. Our town and state have a responsibility to our children to fill that job with an employee thats dedicated to every child that comes across his desk! He has acted horrendously in our situation and cant be more dead wrong in his decision and my daughter is at risk of being placed back in harms way again because of him being a dumbass! Please help! Come on Osceola I know all you people out there are capable of putting our kids first so holler back if ya know any more on this. thanks
oldercitizen

Plattsburg, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2010
My reply to you is posted on end of the st clair county sherrifs dept link. It applies directly in response to your post pertaining to Gary Mitchell. Please read in entirety at that location. Thank you.
joe blow

Carthage, MO

#3 Mar 7, 2014
How can a children service worker and a government official have known felons and habitual method amphetamine users on his Facebook friends list?????
Gary

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2015
Is he related to Tonya Mitchell , that old woman who moved in with that Ginner in Wilson?
knows case well

United States

#5 May 8, 2015
More from gary hillaird about raymond hillaird
wildchild

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jan 17, 2016
Found 40 acres for sale with a metal barn ..... but wowza all the comments and reviews of meth heads and sec offenders in this area is a little scary......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowry City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Jun '17 Any 40
Mr Richard Shields (May '10) May '17 On A Mission 8
Women Who Hunt (Oct '09) May '17 Michelle 4
Fat women May '17 Anonymous snob 1
Is Osceola, MO a good place to live? (Aug '07) May '17 Anonymous snob 34
Anyone knows Chuck Mcguire May '17 Anonymous 1
Anyone Know JR Thomas May '17 Anonymous 1

Lowry City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance