judge rude remarks
oleda

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 19, 2014
my son was wrong in what he did, but for a judge to say he would have turned dogs loose on him, that was rude to tell court room full of people,you talk about lord,s house,if church don,t belong in school does no belong in court,and for a judge, well that told all about oscealo, i see what people are talking about now.
democrat

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2014
oleda wrote:
my son was wrong in what he did, but for a judge to say he would have turned dogs loose on him, that was rude to tell court room full of people,you talk about lord,s house,if church don,t belong in school does no belong in court,and for a judge, well that told all about oscealo, i see what people are talking about now.
yeah....he thinks he's pretty special and as long as the prosecutor laughs and shakes her stuff for him,he thinks he's funny too.and as far as religion goes....it's just used for placement and elevation, I'd say 1% are believer's. Facts are if you had our judge tailed you'd find him committing more than your son I'd wager.anyone in a position of power down here is a p.o.s.
oleda

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 21, 2014
thank,s.well maybe a board of inquary would go a long way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowry City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat women Aug 10 fed up guy 2
Concert tonight Jul 29 Bill 1
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Jul 24 justmeinmo 41
Mr Richard Shields (May '10) Jul 24 jakewhat goes 9
Women Who Hunt (Oct '09) May '17 Michelle 4
Is Osceola, MO a good place to live? (Aug '07) May '17 Anonymous snob 34
Anyone knows Chuck Mcguire May '17 Anonymous 1

Lowry City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance