How many people in eastern ky think the sept. 11 attack was an inside job?

Created by nineeleven on May 7, 2012

50 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes, it was an inside job

no, it was not an inside job

I don't know if it was or wasn't

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2012
Don't all metal buildings fall due to fire damage or was it just those 3 ?
PBH employee

Lubbock, TX

#2 May 8, 2012
Great. Another idiot with a conspiracy theory!

Go back to the kitchen, grab some Ho-Hos, a large dew, and get back to watching TV and surfing the web. Wait, don't forget to go and check the mail for your check while your at it.

Jeez!

Location hidden

#3 May 8, 2012
because we question known lairs we are assumed to be wearing tin foil hats? generalization doesn't work unless your speaking to children.
I my self am not on the draw nor do I agree with the system, but if I worked for the people that scam the life and money out of this country(Big Farma) I don't think I would bad mouth them. I'm not for sure but I would bet that 75% of people in PBH emergency room are using medical cards, which the government pays for. so your paycheck pretty much comes out of the governments pocket. Or is that a crazy tin foil hat, alien abduction, staged moon landing conspiracy theory?

Also I have a crazy conspitacy theory that high fructose corn syrup in mt dew is poision, hohos are full of crazy chemicals and that mainstream TV turns us into lazy, ignorant and "depressed" people.

Heres some true conspiracies, former theories.

63 BC The second Catiline conspiracy
44 BC Caesar assassination plot
1763 Small pox infected blankets given to Native Americans
1894 The Dreyfus affair
1894 Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii
1932 to 1972 Tuskegee Syphilis Study
1950 Project MKULTRA
1953 Operation Midnight Climax
1953 Operation Ajax
1954 Operation PBSUCCESS
1956 COINTELPRO
1961 Bay of Pigs invasion
1961 The Cuban Project
1962 Operation Northwoods
1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident
1981 to 1986 Iran-Contra

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 May 8, 2012
liga-anti-m wrote:
because we question known lairs we are assumed to be wearing tin foil hats? generalization doesn't work unless your speaking to children.
I my self am not on the draw nor do I agree with the system, but if I worked for the people that scam the life and money out of this country(Big Farma) I don't think I would bad mouth them. I'm not for sure but I would bet that 75% of people in PBH emergency room are using medical cards, which the government pays for. so your paycheck pretty much comes out of the governments pocket. Or is that a crazy tin foil hat, alien abduction, staged moon landing conspiracy theory?
Also I have a crazy conspitacy theory that high fructose corn syrup in mt dew is poision, hohos are full of crazy chemicals and that mainstream TV turns us into lazy, ignorant and "depressed" people.
1894 The Dreyfus affair
1950 Project MKULTRA
1953 Operation Ajax
1954 Operation PBSUCCESS
1956 COINTELPRO
1961 The Cuban Project
1981 to 1986 Iran-Contra
dayum.....I love Ho Ho's!

That said, you're whack.
PBH employee

Lenore, WV

#5 May 8, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>dayum.....I love Ho Ho's!

That said, you're whack.
I am starting to like you... ;)

Location hidden

#6 May 8, 2012
PBH employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am starting to like you... ;)
Thinking of Ho Ho's makes me think of the prime Kandy Kush I get in Portland....

Betas the hell out of the skanky stuff around here.
Drifter

Hagerhill, KY

#7 May 8, 2012
liga-anti-m wrote:
1894 The Dreyfus affair
1950 Project MKULTRA
1953 Operation Ajax
1954 Operation PBSUCCESS
1956 COINTELPRO
1961 The Cuban Project
1981 to 1986 Iran-Contra
1995 H.A.A.R.P. Alaska.
Drifter

Hagerhill, KY

#8 May 8, 2012
Weather climate manipulation device High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program(Haarp)joint operation consisting the NAVY/AIRFORCE.Wonder why we have had abnomal weather conditions in diverse places around the globe.Theres alot of BULL out there but you are somewhat on track but who knows and who cares its falling on deaf and dumb y'ears any way.

Location hidden

#9 May 8, 2012
liga-anti-m wrote:
1894 The Dreyfus affair
1950 Project MKULTRA
1953 Operation Ajax
1954 Operation PBSUCCESS
1956 COINTELPRO
1961 The Cuban Project
1981 to 1986 Iran-Contra
Sure, but everyone makes mistakes...you forgot MONARCH but I guess that is under MKULTRA.
I sure do want me one of them Presidential models, I just need Bob Hope or Boxcar Willie to keep her on ice when not needed.

Seriously, I know it's all too real and much more...unwillingly invasive now. GWEN towers and all. Just TRY and walk around on Pine Mountain North of Pound Gap! Despite being public land, you will be handled very badly...if you go where you should not.
you get a warning or two first, of course.

NOW we hear that another underwear bomber has been stopped. Hmmm. The first was led to his seat by FBI agents. This one is said, I quote,"to have been planning to use an upgrade of the under ware". I laughed till I teared-up...do people BELIEVE this shit? WHO should be wearing the tin hat, or plastic shorts? Upgraded to speedos! And a BIC lighter instead of the MATCHES the last one kept trying to strike in front of astonished onlookers. He seemed to be in a daze, they said...
CRAZY

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 9, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking of Ho Ho's makes me think of the prime Kandy Kush I get in Portland....
Betas the hell out of the skanky stuff around here.
HA HA, the skanky stuff around here goes to the skanks like you. Kentuckys is much better than portlands. Ever hear of the G?

Location hidden

#11 May 9, 2012
Melvin, whats up there at Pine Mountain North? The fault line? I do know its a big geological site but thats all I know.

Location hidden

#12 May 9, 2012
New girl,
ever here of polysorbate 60? it's made from petroleum and in your hohos.

Location hidden

#13 May 9, 2012
Drifter wrote:
Weather climate manipulation device High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program(Haarp)joint operation consisting the NAVY/AIRFORCE.Wonder why we have had abnomal weather conditions in diverse places around the globe.Theres alot of BULL out there but you are somewhat on track but who knows and who cares its falling on deaf and dumb y'ears any way.
You maybe right about it not doing any good, but it gets the idea out there, if we talk about it on here maybe it will stick in peoples minds and cause them to wake up.

Location hidden

#14 May 9, 2012
liga-anti-m wrote:
Melvin, whats up there at Pine Mountain North? The fault line? I do know its a big geological site but thats all I know.
To put it so you and I understand its another Dulce. At least it has an installation very deep. I am speculating using lots of info, no rumor but its not provable and I won't be the one to do it. They have some weird "children of the corn" who guard the area. I have caught hell for just talking of it...so I will stop!

Location hidden

#15 May 9, 2012
liga-anti-m wrote:
New girl,
ever here of polysorbate 60? it's made from petroleum and in your hohos.
Is that what makes them taste so good?

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2012
what do you mean melvin? like a alien tech base? or am I misinformed about dulce?

Location hidden

#17 May 11, 2012
liga-anti-m wrote:
what do you mean melvin? like a alien tech base? or am I misinformed about dulce?
Yes. I'm getting heat just by asking locally about certain things. When I saw something fly overhead that was NOT a normal aircraft I thought,"..well, nobody would believe that..." but later my housekeeper says she saw something oner the Mtn. the night before. It scared her so badly she closed the windows!
It would have been miles away from her, still she knew it was not right...

But this is just what got my interest...so much more, so many different odd and generally publicly available data points about this geographic area plus the close friends as well as myself having had multiple weird occurrences...visits from typical military types in Crown Victoria's...buzzed by Chinooks...it sounds like a typical X-file episode but the spin-off show,"The Lone Gunman" was an exercise in "predictive programming" as was, I feel, the X-files.

I really don't like it. It is fun as fiction but crazy and dangerous as life. I don't know if we can ever find out the whole story about this place but if you are curious, start with using Google Scholar and look up "kentucky gravity anomaly"...and "pine mountain, ky anomaly".
Also, read posts left by BARSOOM in the Pikeville forum...a weird tale that I have reason to think was some truth with a mess of lies. Still, a lot of truth.

Location hidden

#18 May 11, 2012
Melvin, you may be on to something but I think your barking up the wrong tree. There is no proof of aliens on earth, and it gives critics to the system bad names when others hear people believe that 9-11 was staged talk about aliens. Ussually this is done as a pysch-ops to make people catagorize all conspiracy theorist in one group.I hope that's not what your trying to do.
On the other hand with 9-11 we have proof that something weird was going on. Only three metal skyscrapers have ever burned and collapsed in history and all three of them fell on 9-11. A "plane" hit the pentagon completly distroying the aircraft but magically they found the high-jackers pass ports. How does that happen? Are passports that high tech that they dont burn or take on water damage(from the firefighters)?
Sorry if I offended you Malvin but we need to focus on what we can prove. It's my believe that most ufo sighting are miltary trials with concept aircraft which has been the case on many occasions. Also military holograms are not widely known about and are very good quality.

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19 May 12, 2012
"Also I have a crazy conspitacy theory that high fructose corn syrup in mt dew is poision, hohos are full of crazy chemicals and that mainstream TV turns us into lazy, ignorant and "depressed" people."

I totally agree with you on this comment above.

Location hidden

#20 May 13, 2012
Thats because your also crazy Cherie Bomb. high fructose corn syrup is also in baby formula, so it must be good for you.

Are you a truther now Cherie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowmansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowes drug screening (Apr '10) 34 min Make a change 127
Word Game (Mar '09) 3 hr Alex Nicole 14,500
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 3 hr Alex Nicole 6,448
Bobby the molester 3 hr Ddkutfcrbkso 4
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 3 hr Alex Nicole 9,710
Rhonda Reed Curtis (Nov '12) 3 hr whats up Earl 8
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 3 hr Alex Nicole 13,463
Lowmansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web