careful who you put your trust in

Posted in the Lowesville Forum

truth

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
There is a small church on 27 that has a child molester as a Sunday school teacher no one is going to listen til she does it again

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Report it to the police.
alice

Irving, TX

#3 Dec 27, 2012
wow
Smack

Casar, NC

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Yea, put that trust in the miracle negro, now you are takng home less if you have a pay check! National debt growing by leeps and bounds, F... ing keeps borrowing!!! You voted for him, you ask for it.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Smack wrote:
Yea, put that trust in the miracle negro, now you are takng home less if you have a pay check! National debt growing by leeps and bounds, F... ing keeps borrowing!!! You voted for him, you ask for it.
STFU racist.
Sam

Stanley, NC

#6 Jan 21, 2013
What church & who is the person? If its true it could be on your hands for not telling!!
told you

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2014
Wow,she was reported and nothing was done . Oddly though its now her child's doing the same thing on school buses am I the only one who sees a pattern ?
WhoMe

Morganton, NC

#9 Apr 11, 2014
Sam wrote:
What church & who is the person? If its true it could be on your hands for not telling!!
I know this is an old post being updated, but, names should not be brought on a public forum for the child is a child and deserves some privacy. Same with telling the teachers name, then people will know the child. Leave it to the police to take care of the matter. It might not have the outcome you want to hear due to ages.

BEST THING TO DO is PARENTS TALK to your children. Warn them this could happen and to BE SURE to let you know if it has, or if it should ever happen to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Otter (May '14) 9 hr Todd 18
melvina Dec 16 Patience 1
Rick LaRock (Dec '12) Dec 6 CDC 2
Commissioner Julian Dec 5 Concerned resident 1
Hells angel's harming and murdering women child... (Mar '09) Dec 5 T minus 29
Stanley Police (Aug '13) Nov '14 HMMMM 5
massage shop Nov '14 Tigermk6 5
Lowesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web