'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253566 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#45057 Aug 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to "lighten up" this board
and
having a lil fuuun.
I can already see November....
and iT
L
Q
Q
K
S
Good!!!!!!!
Wanna have some?
Fuuun...
That iS :)
Miranda Lambert - Fastest Girl In Town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EbaEVA259IEXX
I can roam YouTube myself. There must be a better way to have fun. Any other ideas?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45058 Aug 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you doing lady?
You no "likey"
No "LQQKEY"...

Pretty simple.....eh....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45059 Aug 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I can roam YouTube myself. There must be a better way to have fun. Any other ideas?
Muffin and Sadie having fun

http://media.photobucket.com/video/having%20f...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45060 Aug 8, 2012
This might be more your cup of tea :)

having fun
http://tinyurl.com/9v9cmff

Altho NOT mine....
Pale Rider

AOL

#45061 Aug 9, 2012
Let's Build a Fire into this Debate!

Mitt Romney the Fake!

Lets Breathe A Little Life into these Birds?

Mitt Romney the Bernard Madoff of Politics

Mitt Romney is the Bernard Madoff of politics, in other words the biggest fraud to come along since Richard Nixon got involved in the Watergate Scandal. When it is all said and done we will find out that he used more angles of the Federal Income Tax Code then a Home Builder, building a 68000 sq .ft. home with a 32 car garage.

Did you see that fake the other day with that shopping cart, from a hardware store? Who does he think he is fooling? He isn't a Handyman, Joe the Plummer, or Ace the Hardware Man. He was just putting on a fake show for everyone.

I seen a picture of Romney putting groceries in the back of a black SUV. Who does he think he is fooling? He is no average Joe Blow, running by the Convenient Store, or Kroger for a few groceries to take home. It was all for a FAKE Photo Opportunity. Just more of that Snake Oil Salesman.

Just like his plans for America, he doesn't have any plans, he is accustomed to buying all he wants, and letting someone else do all the work, while he gets all of the credit. He hasn't come up with one single plan to cut the deficit, to curb government spending. He will be just like the last three Republicans that lied and bought their way into the White House. He will be the biggest spender in history, at the same time telling everyone, we need to cut taxes for the wealthiest, so the Middle Class can enjoy the trickle down economics, and enjoy a better economy for all. It never worked under Ronald Reagan, G. H. Bush, nor G. W. Bush. That is exactly the reason, the country was in such a mess and going into the worst depression since 1929, under the Trickle Down Economics of three failed Republican Presidents. Now they want the White House back again to start helping the rich again, help themselves to all of the handouts the government will allow.
Know the deal

Jonesborough, TN

#45062 Aug 9, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Let's Build a Fire into this Debate!
Mitt Romney the Fake!
Lets Breathe A Little Life into these Birds?
Mitt Romney the Bernard Madoff of Politics
Mitt Romney is the Bernard Madoff of politics, in other words the biggest fraud to come along since Richard Nixon got involved in the Watergate Scandal. When it is all said and done we will find out that he used more angles of the Federal Income Tax Code then a Home Builder, building a 68000 sq .ft. home with a 32 car garage.
Did you see that fake the other day with that shopping cart, from a hardware store? Who does he think he is fooling? He isn't a Handyman, Joe the Plummer, or Ace the Hardware Man. He was just putting on a fake show for everyone.
I seen a picture of Romney putting groceries in the back of a black SUV. Who does he think he is fooling? He is no average Joe Blow, running by the Convenient Store, or Kroger for a few groceries to take home. It was all for a FAKE Photo Opportunity. Just more of that Snake Oil Salesman.
Just like his plans for America, he doesn't have any plans, he is accustomed to buying all he wants, and letting someone else do all the work, while he gets all of the credit. He hasn't come up with one single plan to cut the deficit, to curb government spending. He will be just like the last three Republicans that lied and bought their way into the White House. He will be the biggest spender in history, at the same time telling everyone, we need to cut taxes for the wealthiest, so the Middle Class can enjoy the trickle down economics, and enjoy a better economy for all. It never worked under Ronald Reagan, G. H. Bush, nor G. W. Bush. That is exactly the reason, the country was in such a mess and going into the worst depression since 1929, under the Trickle Down Economics of three failed Republican Presidents. Now they want the White House back again to start helping the rich again, help themselves to all of the handouts the government will allow.
Why dont you just shut the hell up you copy and paste fool?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45063 Aug 9, 2012
Democratic Party takes control of both houses of Congress
By Patrick Martin
11 November 2006

The Democratic Party secured control of the US Congress in the November 7 midterm elections, winning at least 230 out of 435 seats in the House of Representatives and holding a 51-49 margin in the Senate. The last two Senate seats fell into place Thursday, when Republicans George Allen of Virginia and Conrad Burns of Montana conceded.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/nov2006/ele...
==========

110th Congress (2007-2009)

Majority Party: Democrat (49 seats)<<--<

Minority Party: Republican (49 seats)

Other Parties: 1Independent; 1 Independent Democrat

Total Seats: 100

Note:Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut was reelected in 2006 as an independent candidate, and became an Independent Democrat. Senator Bernard Sanders of Vermont was elected as an Independent.

----------

111th Congress (2009-2011)
Majority Party: Democrat (57 seats)<<--<
Minority Party: Republican (41 seats)
Other Parties: 1 Independent; 1 Independent Democrat
Total Seats: 100
Note: Senator Arlen Specter was reelected in 2004 as a Republican, and became a Democrat on April 30, 2009. Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut was reelected in 2006 as an independent candidate, and became an Independent Democrat. Senator Bernard Sanders of Vermont was elected in 2006 as an Independent.

----------

112th Congress (2011-2013)
Majority Party: Democrat (51 seats)<<<--<<
Minority Party: Republican (47 seats)
Other Parties: 1 Independent; 1 Independent Democrat
Total Seats: 100

----------

Who has been leading in Congress ALL these years since 2006?

Democrats THAT's WHO......
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#45064 Aug 9, 2012
Mitt at the debates talking about his speaker fees: " I didn't make much".
Truth is he made $370,000.00 that year.
A real man of the people.
Pale Rider

AOL

#45065 Aug 9, 2012
Know the deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you just shut the hell up you copy and paste fool?
Why don't you go to hell? You simple fool!
Pale Rider

AOL

#45066 Aug 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Democratic Party takes control of both houses of Congress
By Patrick Martin
11 November 2006
The Democratic Party secured control of the US Congress in the November 7 midterm elections, winning at least 230 out of 435 seats in the House of Representatives and holding a 51-49 margin in the Senate. The last two Senate seats fell into place Thursday, when Republicans George Allen of Virginia and Conrad Burns of Montana conceded.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/nov2006/ele...
==========
110th Congress (2007-2009)
Majority Party: Democrat (49 seats)<<--<
Minority Party: Republican (49 seats)
Other Parties: 1Independent; 1 Independent Democrat
Total Seats: 100
Note:Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut was reelected in 2006 as an independent candidate, and became an Independent Democrat. Senator Bernard Sanders of Vermont was elected as an Independent.
----------
111th Congress (2009-2011)
Majority Party: Democrat (57 seats)<<--<
Minority Party: Republican (41 seats)
Other Parties: 1 Independent; 1 Independent Democrat
Total Seats: 100
Note: Senator Arlen Specter was reelected in 2004 as a Republican, and became a Democrat on April 30, 2009. Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut was reelected in 2006 as an independent candidate, and became an Independent Democrat. Senator Bernard Sanders of Vermont was elected in 2006 as an Independent.
----------
112th Congress (2011-2013)
Majority Party: Democrat (51 seats)<<<--<<
Minority Party: Republican (47 seats)
Other Parties: 1 Independent; 1 Independent Democrat
Total Seats: 100
----------
Who has been leading in Congress ALL these years since 2006?
Democrats THAT's WHO......
Who cheated, lied, bought the White House in 2000, and rooked Al Gore? That old stinkin George W. Bush
Pale Rider

AOL

#45067 Aug 9, 2012
George W. Bush worst President since herbert Hoover.
good God

Jonesborough, TN

#45068 Aug 9, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
George W. Bush worst President since herbert Hoover.
They sure looks good compaired to what we have now!
CrackerJack

Mayfield, KY

#45069 Aug 9, 2012
Three way tie for worst modern day presidents::

1. Johnson - started the road to Socialism
2. Carter - extended the road to Socialism
3. Obama - is paving it with gold

just my $.02
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45070 Aug 9, 2012
CrackerJack wrote:
Three way tie for worst modern day presidents::
1. Johnson - started the road to Socialism
2. Carter - extended the road to Socialism
3. Obama - is paving it with gold
just my $.02
Three worst Presidents in History:

1. W by far the worst ever

2. His sorry crooked Daddy

3. Nixon the biggest Crook ever
Harvey Wallbanger

Madisonville, KY

#45072 Aug 9, 2012
This "American Lady" person apparently doesn't realize that "Congress" consists of 2 houses..the House of Representatives and the Senate, or that the GOP has controlled the House since January 2011, after previously controlling it from 1995 through 2007. And, thanks to Senate rules, it takes 60 votes to get anything substantive done when the minority (the GOP) either uses or threatens to use a filibuster. Mitch McConnell is the filibuster king, John Boehner spends more time at the tanning salon than on the Hill, and the result is the greatest do-nothing Congress in American history.
Harvey Wallbanger

Madisonville, KY

#45073 Aug 9, 2012
correction, that should be "from 1995 through January 2007"
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45074 Aug 9, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
This "American Lady" person apparently doesn't realize that "Congress" consists of 2 houses..the House of Representatives and the Senate, or that the GOP has controlled the House since January 2011, after previously controlling it from 1995 through 2007. And, thanks to Senate rules, it takes 60 votes to get anything substantive done when the minority (the GOP) either uses or threatens to use a filibuster. Mitch McConnell is the filibuster king, John Boehner spends more time at the tanning salon than on the Hill, and the result is the greatest do-nothing Congress in American history.
Boner is the orange weeper of the House.

lmfao
VOTE DRY SUPPORT BOOTLEGG

Pine Knot, KY

#45075 Aug 9, 2012
Dumbazzes.
whitehar

Fort Thomas, KY

#45076 Aug 9, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Let's Build a Fire into this Debate!
Mitt Romney the Fake!
Lets Breathe A Little Life into these Birds?
Mitt Romney the Bernard Madoff of Politics
Mitt Romney is the Bernard Madoff of politics, in other words the biggest fraud to come along since Richard Nixon got involved in the Watergate Scandal. When it is all said and done we will find out that he used more angles of the Federal Income Tax Code then a Home Builder, building a 68000 sq .ft. home with a 32 car garage.
Did you see that fake the other day with that shopping cart, from a hardware store? Who does he think he is fooling? He isn't a Handyman, Joe the Plummer, or Ace the Hardware Man. He was just putting on a fake show for everyone.
I seen a picture of Romney putting groceries in the back of a black SUV. Who does he think he is fooling? He is no average Joe Blow, running by the Convenient Store, or Kroger for a few groceries to take home. It was all for a FAKE Photo Opportunity. Just more of that Snake Oil Salesman.
Just like his plans for America, he doesn't have any plans, he is accustomed to buying all he wants, and letting someone else do all the work, while he gets all of the credit. He hasn't come up with one single plan to cut the deficit, to curb government spending. He will be just like the last three Republicans that lied and bought their way into the White House. He will be the biggest spender in history, at the same time telling everyone, we need to cut taxes for the wealthiest, so the Middle Class can enjoy the trickle down economics, and enjoy a better economy for all. It never worked under Ronald Reagan, G. H. Bush, nor G. W. Bush. That is exactly the reason, the country was in such a mess and going into the worst depression since 1929, under the Trickle Down Economics of three failed Republican Presidents. Now they want the White House back again to start helping the rich again, help themselves to all of the handouts the government will allow.
Have you looked at the latest from Sheriff Joe and Obama `s classmate?Seems Obama may be a citizen of his step-fathers Country,Indonesia,which should not surprise anyone.
Now if Obama is not a citizen of the U.S.,has that anything to do with lying,or not supposed to be president of you fooled people?Is this why he has Harry spiel off about taxes,and this idiot talking about his wife dying,some 7 years after he was not employed by a company that closed,7 years ? Who ever put this one out surely is a dope head ,and has anyone asked why Harry has been beating his wife?Or if he got his money by playing the stock market when HE had inside information it is illegal for all of us out here to use?He is free to do that,you know.You see,there are two sides to these stories,.One put out by news max,another put out by the democratic news media,MSNBC,CNN,and such.

BTW-have you ever figured out why Barney and Chris said the housing giants Fannie and Freddie were O.K. when the Republicans wanted some regulations to prevent what we got ,the housing bubble bust?Or that they were the ones collecting so much money from them?
Can you explain why Freddie and Fannie gave bonuses to the failed managers of the same,or,why they even kept these two mortgage
lenders?And gave them stimulus funds from the taxpayers funds?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45077 Aug 9, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
This "American Lady" person apparently doesn't realize that "Congress" consists of 2 houses..the House of Representatives and the Senate, or that the GOP has controlled the House since January 2011, after previously controlling it from 1995 through 2007. And, thanks to Senate rules, it takes 60 votes to get anything substantive done when the minority (the GOP) either uses or threatens to use a filibuster. Mitch McConnell is the filibuster king, John Boehner spends more time at the tanning salon than on the Hill, and the result is the greatest do-nothing Congress in American history.
I consider "Rino's" to be the SAME as Dems too....
Sorry IF I didn't "make myself" MORE clear on THAT!
Had you "really" been reading my comments, YOU would have "known" that!

House
Membership

435 Members
5 Delegates
1 Resident
Commissioner

Party Divisions

240 Republicans
191 Democrats
0 Independents
4 Vacancies

Senate
Membership

100 Senators
(Vice President votes in case of a tie)

Party Divisions

51 Democrats
47 Republicans
2 Independents

http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/cong.aspx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30ish black guys 4 min smh 6
Laken white willhelm 22 min Trust Jesus 8
What did Kathy C steal? 23 min taco 2
Tammys 45 min bigdaddy 5
Jamie sawyers (Mar '15) 1 hr PNM 28
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr teensy 8,499
At the end of the day 1 hr !!! 37

Lowes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowes Mortgages