Comments
161 - 180 of 306 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2013

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#164 Jan 12, 2013
This is for my honey.

LYEDIEW!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#165 Jan 12, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
This is for my honey.
LYEDIEW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nCf2PoTuh4QXX
Right back at ya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#166 Jan 12, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
We are just going to have to go down there and plug his @zz in. lmao This ol folks, it like you got to feed them and everything.
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
Now, now..
I don't know how old John is, but I can speak for ole folks.
We can still do most of the things we use to, it just takes longer.
lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#167 Jan 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now..
I don't know how old John is, but I can speak for ole folks.
We can still do most of the things we use to, it just takes longer.
lol
Yea, but at least you have high speed internet and can enjoy the tunes......John's on sloooooooow dial up.......he can't hear shiet.....lol!!!!

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Osage Beach, MO

#168 Jan 13, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
We are just going to have to go down there and plug his @zz in. lmao This ol folks, it like you got to feed them and everything.
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
Where's my chicken??

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#169 Jan 13, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's my chicken??
You are speaking about the wife's wonderful season salt fried chicken, right? Would you like a gallon of water? or beer? Cause it will make you really thirsty.......but once you get past the initial pucker stage......it's not so bad......lol!!!

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#170 Jan 13, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking about the wife's wonderful season salt fried chicken, right? Would you like a gallon of water? or beer? Cause it will make you really thirsty.......but once you get past the initial pucker stage......it's not so bad......lol!!!
It's OK. I'll just chase it with some hot sauce.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#171 Jan 13, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK. I'll just chase it with some hot sauce.
That'll work.......lol!!!!

Trolls abound tonight......wow!!!

“"Swift Boats R 4 Water Skiing"”

Since: Mar 09

"Equality" = Constitution"

#172 Jan 15, 2013
One of my favorites! So very sad but OH so very good and poignant! Now lets see if I can post it! LoL,Johnny Cash,HURT! I hope all are well this morning? I'm feeling NO pain! ;)

www.youtube.com/watch...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#173 Jan 15, 2013
OldSwiftBoater wrote:
One of my favorites! So very sad but OH so very good and poignant! Now lets see if I can post it! LoL,Johnny Cash,HURT! I hope all are well this morning? I'm feeling NO pain! ;)
www.youtube.com/watch...
Morning OSB,
Hope all is well......thanks for the music.....Johnny Cash had some good music:-)

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#174 Jan 18, 2013
I had a goat cheese and mushroom quesadilla this morning and it was great. With all the perfect weather we're having I thought I was in California.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#175 Jan 18, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
I had a goat cheese and mushroom quesadilla this morning and it was great. With all the perfect weather we're having I thought I was in California.
That is DISGUSTING.......I am not crazy about feta cheese and the wife hates mushrooms!!!

The weather was pretty nice today, but that still was yucky sounding:(

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#176 Jan 18, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That is DISGUSTING.......I am not crazy about feta cheese and the wife hates mushrooms!!!
The weather was pretty nice today, but that still was yucky sounding:(
All righty then! The gloves are off!
Goat Cheese and Mushrooms??? The only thing better would be to smother it in roasted serranos.
You guys are just weird.
Feta cheese sounds good too.
Weirdos!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#177 Jan 18, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
All righty then! The gloves are off!
Goat Cheese and Mushrooms??? The only thing better would be to smother it in roasted serranos.
You guys are just weird.
Feta cheese sounds good too.
Weirdos!!!
Now, we're weirdos......just for that, you have to buy a case of peanut butter cookies......ha!!!!

“"Swift Boats R 4 Water Skiing"”

Since: Mar 09

"Equality" = Constitution"

#178 Jan 22, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
This is for my honey.
LYEDIEW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nCf2PoTuh4QXX
Kudos to you my good lady for standing up to That creepy bully Dirucchi! ;) Not only have you made him look like the complete fool he is but doing it with panache,logic and humor! My hats off to you! As you may or may not know,he has been stalking me for months now! Again THANK YOU!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#179 Jan 23, 2013
OldSwiftBoater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to you my good lady for standing up to That creepy bully Dirucchi! ;) Not only have you made him look like the complete fool he is but doing it with panache,logic and humor! My hats off to you! As you may or may not know,he has been stalking me for months now! Again THANK YOU!!!
Morning OSB,
Nice to see ya hanging out......hope all is well:-)

“"Swift Boats R 4 Water Skiing"”

Since: Mar 09

"Equality" = Constitution"

#180 Jan 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning OSB,
Nice to see ya hanging out......hope all is well:-)
Same to you my lovely! I'm hanging in,been under the weather a bit the last couple of weeks but am now coming out of it! Sad to say I have another friend I've known for 50 years and went to grade school with who has advanced throat cancer and his Doc told him to prepare himself as he believes there is no hope for a cure! But like I said I'm hanging in although it's a bitch getting old I must say! Hopefully I can get back home before it's to late to see him! Hey,is it cookie order time yet? Let me know! Take care Rose!!!!! ;)
P.S. Your better half sure handed Dirucchi his azz! And she did it so damn civilly! LoL

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#181 Jan 23, 2013
OldSwiftBoater wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to you my lovely! I'm hanging in,been under the weather a bit the last couple of weeks but am now coming out of it! Sad to say I have another friend I've known for 50 years and went to grade school with who has advanced throat cancer and his Doc told him to prepare himself as he believes there is no hope for a cure! But like I said I'm hanging in although it's a bitch getting old I must say! Hopefully I can get back home before it's to late to see him! Hey,is it cookie order time yet? Let me know! Take care Rose!!!!! ;)
P.S. Your better half sure handed Dirucchi his azz! And she did it so damn civilly! LoL
Yes, she did.......she has a way about her:-)

It almost cookie time.......let me know what you want and I'll put it down:-)

Get better.......and don't make getting old seem bad....I'm turning 50 this year!!!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#182 Jan 23, 2013
The fundies are out in numbers today.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#183 Jan 23, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
The fundies are out in numbers today.
And none of them make any sense......lol!!!

I posted a link to Seen yesterday about something to do with Christianity......and it made perfect sense to me. Here it is:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2008/05/10-r...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lower Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
In support of Sheriff Mitchell (Jul '10) Aug 24 Ed MgGuilitard 126
Supervisors tour castle (Mar '09) Aug 20 jerry mcallister 14
Incumbent Robey makes surprise endorsement in D... (Mar '08) Aug 16 Mendocinoedudiscr... 16
•••

Lower Lake News Video

•••
•••

Lower Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lower Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lower Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lower Lake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••