Coitsville residents ask Hubbard sc.....

There are 1 comment on the Tribune-Chronicle story from Jun 29, 2008, titled Coitsville residents ask Hubbard sc...... In it, Tribune-Chronicle reports that:

Supporters of an effort to move students living in the northern portion of Coitsville into the Hubbard School District pleaded with school board members Thursday to pass a resolution that indicates the district ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Chronicle.

kenney

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2008
this is an issue that has come up many times in the last 10 years i have lived in Coitsville. the problem is that the state of Ohio and the youngstown city school district cannot afford to lose the tax money that is generated from paying citizens. I love this area but resent paying Youngstown City school taxes. I send my children to private school so i pay twice. I do not believe we will ever be free of the Youngstown
City Schools strangle hold.....how frustrating, imagine what it would do for this community, its Children, not to mention the land values to be in the Hubbard School District. Why is it that this failing school district with a very unqualified superintendant think that more money will solve their problems? I would love to send my kids to Hubbard and save the 7,000.00 a year.....i would also feel better about where my tax dollars were going. but it is business as usual in Columbus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great new Vapor Store May 6 J McGinty 1
News Ohio Cities to State DOT: No More New Roads, Ju... Apr '15 tomosman 1
News March trial date set in Firestone Mansion arson Jan '15 rhodeisland 1
News Study ties 77 Ohio earthquakes to two fracking ... Jan '15 Poland Township 1
News Geologists link small Ohio quakes to fracking (Apr '14) Apr '14 GeoGeo 2
News Baby Doll Dance Canceled Due To Mechanical Problem (Jul '12) Jul '12 peoplesrepublic 1
News Gas under graveyards raises moral, money questions (Jul '12) Jul '12 Conservative 7
More from around the web

Lowellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]