Arena transfer inches toward agreement

Arena transfer inches toward agreement

There are 3 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 24, 2009, titled Arena transfer inches toward agreement. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

The transfer of Tsongas Arena to UMass Lowell remains "on track to be resolved shortly," City Manager Bernie Lynch said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Meehan

Manchester, MA

#1 Oct 24, 2009
That retard better keep the Devils, these small arena are tough sells, be happy with what the Devils give you.
really

Lowell, MA

#2 Oct 24, 2009
Meehan wrote:
That retard better keep the Devils, these small arena are tough sells, be happy with what the Devils give you.
Wow! There is actually someone who cares about the Lowell Devils. I never thought I would see the day. I mean with the horrible attendance numbers and all.
Well I have bad news for you once the lease is up the Devils will be booted out or they will just leave. The school not going to give them a sweetheart deal like the city did.
todd262

Billerica, MA

#3 Oct 24, 2009
maybe if they sold the naming rights and held more then one concert every 2 months it might bring a profit. oh right cant sell the naming rights, nikki tsongas is martys pal. in manchester they made a lot of cash to name it the Verizon wireless, but we cant have that here, even though nobody outside of Lowell even knows how to pronounce "Tsongas"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Marcus - The Psycho (Jan '13) Jul '16 Miney 3
News Lawsuit alleges lack of treatment in Lane Count... Jul '16 on his side 1
News Sanders relying on Oregon to help keep campaign... Jun '16 Raydot 4
Marilyn Michelle Walker ruined my life Apr '16 Para 2
Debate: Health Care - Marcola, OR (Sep '09) Apr '16 don 4
Review: Affordable Dentures (Feb '15) Mar '16 ken 3
News Lane Co. sheriff: fatal shooting at Ore. church (May '10) Jun '13 Oregonian 27

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages