Belmont Police trying to cover up Bar...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lots to say

Charlotte, NC

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Malcolm III wrote:
So they have lawyered up, and went to the Media.
This is going to cost the City of Belmont tax payers a bundle in damages...
And then it is going to cost people their jobs.
This sticks me as a youg lawyer trying to make a name for himself by urging the family to prusue this matter in the media. Sure there were mistakes made on both sides. But get real this matter has been blown way out of preportionl.
just saying

Charlotte, NC

#22 Jan 13, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
One would think that the gaston gazette is in bed with the bpd because their stories always seem to coincide with the others'. Fox news are the real reporters that show no bias views. They simply want the real story and facts. Thank you Fox news.
Chief Franklin obviously has plenty to hide because he would of commented when Fox called. Better yet, maybe not; babbling idiot. I'm glad to hear the SBI is stepping in.
I wrote them a letter to investigate the incident in which the bpd made a poor decision with that infamous high speed chase in which two of our finest citizens died at the hands of this dept. The chief along with six others need to lose their jobs period.
I have alway heard that opinons are like a-- holes/everyon has one.
Do you not realize that the police cannot comment on an ongoing investagiton. If Chief Franklin has anyuthin
g to hide don't you think the SBI would have discovered it.? DAH.
Disgusted

Charlotte, NC

#23 Jan 13, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I have alway heard that opinons are like a-- holes/everyon has one.
Do you not realize that the police cannot comment on an ongoing investagiton. If Chief Franklin has anyuthin
g to hide don't you think the SBI would have discovered it.? DAH.
Proper protocol is the police chief/Sheriff 99.9% of the time will always comment on an ongoing case without releasing pertinent information. DUH.

In conclusion, the SBI is still investigating and the bpd will have to pay up. Fat pig franklin needs to step down along with six others!

Since: Jan 12

Gastonia, NC

#24 Jan 13, 2013
Lots to say wrote:
<quoted text>
This sticks me as a youg lawyer trying to make a name for himself by urging the family to prusue this matter in the media. Sure there were mistakes made on both sides. But get real this matter has been blown way out of preportionl.
This strikes me as a lawyer just being a lawyer...

Especially if they're working on commission!
Cheif of Po Lice

Gastonia, NC

#25 Jan 13, 2013
Charlie Franklin is a weak lying stupid back stabbing bitch. Everyone knows he is dishonest in all his dealings. Why can't the mayor do something. He's been a disgrace from day one. Plus he's too fat to catch anyone.
Dipwad

Gastonia, NC

#26 Jan 13, 2013
frankiln needs to close his pie hole and quit commenting on what his officers told him happened
One opinion

Charlotte, NC

#27 Jan 14, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
One would think that the gaston gazette is in bed with the bpd because their stories always seem to coincide with the others'. Fox news are the real reporters that show no bias views. They simply want the real story and facts. Thank you Fox news.
Chief Franklin obviously has plenty to hide because he would of commented when Fox called. Better yet, maybe not; babbling idiot. I'm glad to hear the SBI is stepping in.
I wrote them a letter to investigate the incident in which the bpd made a poor decision with that infamous high speed chase in which two of our finest citizens died at the hands of this dept. The chief along with six others need to lose their jobs period.
Belmont Police hoping to get one more for the Gaston Lock Up; that was the only thing on their minds..definetely not proper proceedures or adaquate police protection for the people of Belmont.
Educated

Charlotte, NC

#28 Jan 14, 2013
nobody else wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not be the first time They should have locked them all up hey you too then you all could have had a pity party and hired some backwood lawyer
Get some education you backass, backwoods hillbilly.
nobody else

Atlanta, GA

#29 Jan 14, 2013
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>Get some education you backass, backwoods hillbilly.
WE KNOW WHO THE HILLBILLY IS IT IS CLEARLY YOU.... Hopefully the BPD will catch your stupid self and lock you up
Chitty Hellmont

Belmont, NC

#30 Jan 14, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Some idiots have no business being cops.
Amen!!!
Ralph Mouth

Charlotte, NC

#31 Jan 14, 2013
Dipwad wrote:
frankiln needs to close his pie hole and quit commenting on what his officers told him happened
Well, according to newspaper accounts the babbling illiterate was on the scene. LMAO. So because he factually wasnt, he has to get the "correct actions" of his trigger-happy, bullies we call police--to shoot and do a disservice to our community.

Oh, I did mention I went to SPHS with this cheat frank the underachiever and mysteriously several factual posts have disappeared. Hmmm, kind of like his F's all throughout high school.
limabean

Gastonia, NC

#32 Jan 14, 2013
Ralph Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>Well, according to newspaper accounts the babbling illiterate was on the scene. LMAO. So because he factually wasnt, he has to get the "correct actions" of his trigger-happy, bullies we call police--to shoot and do a disservice to our community.

Oh, I did mention I went to SPHS with this cheat frank the underachiever and mysteriously several factual posts have disappeared. Hmmm, kind of like his F's all throughout high school.
Now that's funny! Tell us more Ralphy
saw a FLASH

Gastonia, NC

#33 Jan 15, 2013
all this because some dumbass "saw a flash"! hopefully the city council will pass an ordinance outlawing the sale of cigarette lighters in the city limits. we must stop these "flashes" in the hands of irresponsible people! this will eliminate another unfortunate shooting of an innocent citizen (and she was an innocent victim regardless of what the police say).
FLASHY FLASH

Charlotte, NC

#34 Jan 15, 2013
saw a FLASH wrote:
all this because some dumbass "saw a flash"! hopefully the city council will pass an ordinance outlawing the sale of cigarette lighters in the city limits. we must stop these "flashes" in the hands of irresponsible people! this will eliminate another unfortunate shooting of an innocent citizen (and she was an innocent victim regardless of what the police say).
So true. What will we do about FNL when all the concert goers will be flickin their bics. We're in big trouble.
Bitter Pill

Charlotte, NC

#35 Jan 15, 2013
Ralph Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to newspaper accounts the babbling illiterate was on the scene. LMAO. So because he factually wasnt, he has to get the "correct actions" of his trigger-happy, bullies we call police--to shoot and do a disservice to our community.
I know how it hurts. I went to High School with someone just like that. He made over $30 million in 2011. It's all about finding your niche. You know what they say. If you can find what you love to do & get paid to do it. Envy is eating you up. Get some professional help now.
Re Peter

Charlotte, NC

#36 Jan 15, 2013
Bitter Pill wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how it hurts. I went to High School with someone just like that. He made over $30 million in 2011. It's all about finding your niche. You know what they say. If you can find what you love to do & get paid to do it. Envy is eating you up. Get some professional help now.
You posted this on the other thread. zzzzzzzz

Trust me, I don't envy a little dick prick like frank.

Good night occifer.
Dipwad

Gastonia, NC

#37 Jan 15, 2013
Bitter Pill wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was he police chief?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are nazi in mount holy 12 hr Tax Payer Still W... 4
Ugly Building Downtown Aug 14 Therealdeal 15
Rental homes? Aug 12 Jabba 2
Selling Nudes? Aug 12 KJ4RNVsDAD 9
Way to go Mayor Larry Simonds (Mar '15) Aug 12 John k-hole 6
Kim collins plz hit me up Jul 31 Double Dueces 2
News McCrory to address public about gas price gougi... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Bendover 9

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages