|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

FriendlyTim wrote:
http://www.foxcharlotte.com/ne ws/local/Woman-Belmont-Police- Used-Excessive-Force-186114662 .html
That is SCARY.

Since: Jan 12

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

So they have lawyered up, and went to the Media.

This is going to cost the City of Belmont tax payers a bundle in damages...

And then it is going to cost people their jobs.
Disgusted

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

One would think that the gaston gazette is in bed with the bpd because their stories always seem to coincide with the others'. Fox news are the real reporters that show no bias views. They simply want the real story and facts. Thank you Fox news.

Chief Franklin obviously has plenty to hide because he would of commented when Fox called. Better yet, maybe not; babbling idiot. I'm glad to hear the SBI is stepping in.

I wrote them a letter to investigate the incident in which the bpd made a poor decision with that infamous high speed chase in which two of our finest citizens died at the hands of this dept. The chief along with six others need to lose their jobs period.
two questions

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Why does her boyfriend, a 21yr old from Dallas NOT face charges for throwing a firecracker at a car in a gated community?

Who were the officers that came into her home?
Bob

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Malcolm III wrote:
So they have lawyered up, and went to the Media.
This is going to cost the City of Belmont tax payers a bundle in damages...
And then it is going to cost people their jobs.
Some idiots have no business being cops.
Large Marge

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The boyfriend should be strung up by the nads. I believe this is a feeble attempt to pacify the family the girl who was shot.
nobody else

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey people you make her sound like a kid... She is a woman... People looking for a hand out!!!!
Idiot

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

nobody else wrote:
Hey people you make her sound like a kid... She is a woman... People looking for a hand out!!!!
Yeah, I'm sure she asked him to shoot her so she could get a hand out. Idiot.
Floyd

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

By not arresting the boyfriend it makes the whole unfortunate incident seem completely unjustified. Bad move. Arrest him, what he did could have killed someone .
Fleegle

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

In this dangerous and crazy world, I want the police to take matters seriously. There are two to blame - the stupid boyfriend. And - the girl who resisted. I can assure you the car cameras were rolling and we'll see the video of what really happened in court. Moral of the story - behave yourself.
nobody else

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure she asked him to shoot her so she could get a hand out. Idiot.
It would not be the first time They should have locked them all up hey you too then you all could have had a pity party and hired some backwood lawyer
Joker

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Floyd wrote:
By not arresting the boyfriend it makes the whole unfortunate incident seem completely unjustified. Bad move. Arrest him, what he did could have killed someone .
A firecraker on New Year's eve, who would expect that! Yes firecrackers have been known to kill a lot of people, they are the number one killer of Chinese who of course invented them.

Can anyone say 'Over Reaction'?
spellbound

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Joker wrote:
<quoted text>A firecraker on New Year's eve, who would expect that! Yes firecrackers have been known to kill a lot of people, they are the number one killer of Chinese who of course invented them.

Can anyone say 'Over Reaction'?
Thrown at a car? Who are u the poor girls mama? Give me a break moron, that could have been your wife with your baby and great granny in the back seat! Is this behavior ever acceptable? Consequences. Consequences. Consequences!
One Question

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Who was the officer?
Joker

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

spellbound wrote:
<quoted text>
Thrown at a car? Who are u the poor girls mama? Give me a break moron, that could have been your wife with your baby and great granny in the back seat! Is this behavior ever acceptable? Consequences. Consequences. Consequences!
Ah so also arrest everyone that ever threw a snowball at a car and also anyone whose car backfired near another car. No better yet, shot them in the leg. Your over reactions are absurd. You'll shoot your eye out!!!
Painful

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

nobody else wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not be the first time They should have locked them all up hey you too then you all could have had a pity party and hired some backwood lawyer
Please learn the English language.
nobody else

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Painful wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn the English language.
I know English language question is DO YOU.... Fool that you are HAHA!!!!!!!!!!
CHARLIE

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
That is SCARY.
I thought that a sub-machine gun was illegal,in the hands of anyone.Apparently not.One officer,and you can read it in the gazette had one and i think it was used,in the fracas.Now thats the reason we have the second amendent,if the police and the military only have weapons like those,then we are really at the mercy of the government or oppression from the government.At sub-machine is fully auto matic for mass destruction.Not simi-auto matic,like the deranged killer in sandy hook used.If he had used a sub-machine gun,he cpuld have basically killed more people in just a fraction of the time,that took him to kill 26 people.Remember people,the second amendent was put in the constitution,so that we could have a defence,against a tyrannical government. just thought i would point that out to all of you that love freedom
one answer

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

two questions wrote:
Why does her boyfriend, a 21yr old from Dallas NOT face charges for throwing a firecracker at a car in a gated community?
Who were the officers that came into her home?
read the article idiot. it will give you the dirty cops names and "their" account as to what "happened". bs served on a paper plate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowell Discussions

Search the Lowell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 13 min Ben 49,404
No Good Friday Walk 3 hr Devotion 3
South Point High School 3 hr The Real Truth 10
guy filming cars in belmont (Jun '13) 17 hr mw77698on youtube 60
Charlotte Lacrosse in Belmont 19 hr Local 56
Loomis Fargo Mastermind Lives in Belmont (Oct '13) 22 hr Slick Sally 25
sidetrax sports bar & food ( downtown mt.holly) (Mar '10) Thu Scott-L 12
•••
•••
•••
Lowell Dating

more search filters

less search filters