Food Lion Closing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Redrum

Fayetteville, NC

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Long time resident wrote:
Sake is one of the best restaurants in Belmont. Consistently great food at good prices. And - the kids are friendly and mannerable and take care of their customers.
Do you mean "mannerly"??
pedro

Gastonia, NC

#23 Jan 25, 2013
no ones had better prices and theys never cared if i bought lotto tix w/my fat gurlfriends food stamps /// gotta luv ameraica!!s
Young Independent

Gastonia, NC

#24 Jan 26, 2013
Food Lion have 25% off everything in the store & Walmart is still cheaper. Now you know why they are closing.
Redrum

Oak Ridge, NC

#25 Jan 26, 2013
Store hasn't been the same since that "Tom" guy stopped doing the commercials...
Served

Gastonia, NC

#26 Jan 28, 2013
Long time resident wrote:
Let's see- before the growth spurt, Belmont had Harris-Teeter, Winn-Dixie, Bi-Lo and Food Lion. Now we are left with Bi-Lo and Walmart ( Aldi doesn't count). What did our grocery market in? One word - WALMART. We told ya so.
Question: Are any of the aforementioned besides WalMart HIRING WAR VETS AND FORGOING THE CC SURCHARGE?

Answer: A Big Fat NO. I will continue to shop at Walmart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Mount Holly Will Never Be Anything Special (Apr '14) Sun Scott 32
It aways come home to roost. Feb 5 Richard Cumstein 13
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) Feb 5 Richard Cumstein 144
Is Helen Crump on the rag? (Sep '11) Jan 31 Tad Long 9
Fix N. Main in Mount Holly Petition Jan 31 Scott 1
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) Jan 30 Lucky Lucy 104
News Police: Teacher had sex with student Updated at Jan 14 The Heat 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages