Low cost pet care on wheels

Low cost pet care on wheels

There are 3 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 23, 2009, titled Low cost pet care on wheels. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

The economy is taking a toll on all members of the family, including your beloved pets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

For The Animals

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 23, 2009
I think it is wonderful we have low cost spay/neuter options in Grand Rapids. Controlling the overpopulation of dogs & cats in our community will help keep them out of the shelters and will ultimately save tax dollars, not to mention the lives it saves.

However I am concerned about the Spay Neuter Express. Dr. Bruce Langlois has an open formal complaint filed with the State of Michigan, Department of Community Health, which licenses veterinarians.

The complaint stems from a December 2007 event in which he prganized and paticpated in spaying and neutering close to 200 hundred dogs and cats. It is alleged he did not use adequate sterilization methods of his surgical instruments. He is charged with failing to exercise due care during these procedures and failing to conform to the minimal standards of acceptable and prevailing practices expected as a veterinarian.

As recently as March 2009, this complaint has not been resolved. While all people are innocent until proven guilty, these allegations are enough to give me pause in supporting the Spay Neuter Express.

Since: Jul 07

Key West

#2 Apr 1, 2009
will he take my EX?
ivy

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Oct 28, 2011
He also sends animals home without pain meds unless the owner asks for them and pays money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body of Rockford man found in Flat River after ... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Kimhelmsbobbysma 50
Bobby snide the career criminal (Jan '16) Jan '17 Thatdudeisajoke 12
Zack Dale (Jul '13) Dec '16 Ralph Nader 9
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Wrexham (Jun '16) Jun '16 ayobangkit 1
Review: Oosha's Haircutters (Jan '13) Jun '16 Sammy Lopez 9
Crazy driver in a silver Malibu (May '15) Nov '15 backdoor man 2
News Hit and run accident causes house fire (Oct '07) Sep '15 Never forget 61

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages