Low cost pet care on wheels

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

The economy is taking a toll on all members of the family, including your beloved pets.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2011
For The Animals

West Bloomfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

I think it is wonderful we have low cost spay/neuter options in Grand Rapids. Controlling the overpopulation of dogs & cats in our community will help keep them out of the shelters and will ultimately save tax dollars, not to mention the lives it saves.

However I am concerned about the Spay Neuter Express. Dr. Bruce Langlois has an open formal complaint filed with the State of Michigan, Department of Community Health, which licenses veterinarians.

The complaint stems from a December 2007 event in which he prganized and paticpated in spaying and neutering close to 200 hundred dogs and cats. It is alleged he did not use adequate sterilization methods of his surgical instruments. He is charged with failing to exercise due care during these procedures and failing to conform to the minimal standards of acceptable and prevailing practices expected as a veterinarian.

As recently as March 2009, this complaint has not been resolved. While all people are innocent until proven guilty, these allegations are enough to give me pause in supporting the Spay Neuter Express.

Since: Jul 07

Key West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

will he take my EX?
ivy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

He also sends animals home without pain meds unless the owner asks for them and pays money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowell Discussions

Search the Lowell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Oosha's Haircutters (Jan '13) Jul 24 Gary Roman 5
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
I hate Chris Updyke Jul 11 Gregg 5
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Chris Updyke is spreading STD Jun '14 Coronal Sanders 5
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
American legion bar May '14 Debbie 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE