Holland Pastor Wants Racial Tolerance Training

There are 5 comments on the Feb 21, 2012, WMRR-FM Muskegon story titled Holland Pastor Wants Racial Tolerance Training. In it, WMRR-FM Muskegon reports that:

A Holland pastor wants more racial tolerance counseling at Lowell and Holland High Schools after last week's baseball game was called on account of a claimed racially motivated brawl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMRR-FM Muskegon.

close minded Lowell

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Feb 22, 2012
I think tolerance training- for all types of issues- is an excellent idea for adults and kids alike. Some of the "adults" I work with there in Lowell had some interesting and nasty things to say about this ball game and the other team.... and I wonder where the students heard such language from? Jeez, who helped shape their opinions? It all starts at home and educators can't fix that problem.
Zian

Durham, NC

#2 Feb 22, 2012
How about we start small?
Start with the basics...

Let's start with just some good old fashioned racial training. Once we have'em trained... THEN we can work on the tolerance aspect.

Heck... Ya never know.
After the racial training we might not even need the tolerance training. It might just happen naturally.

Odd how that works huh?
Burl

Holland, MI

#3 Feb 22, 2012
close minded Lowell wrote:
I think tolerance training- for all types of issues- is an excellent idea for adults and kids alike. Some of the "adults" I work with there in Lowell had some interesting and nasty things to say about this ball game and the other team.... and I wonder where the students heard such language from? Jeez, who helped shape their opinions? It all starts at home and educators can't fix that problem.
How about on the liberal controlled TV ?
Or the liberal controlled news media ?
Or the liberal infested school system ?

Maybe if the lib's hadn't forced God out of schools?
Or if the liberals hadn't created class warfare?
You libs create 99% of racial tensions for one simple reason, to gain votes.
You start the fire, rush to put it out, then blame everyone else for starting it and dance around chanting "look at us" we put the fire out.

Idiot

Tom

Holland, MI

#4 Feb 22, 2012
Burl is a wee harsh however, we whom are old enough to have seen america transform into its currant state of disarray tend to agree with the basis of his rant.

Disco Stu

Holland, MI

#5 Feb 22, 2012
"How about on the liberal controlled TV ?
Or the liberal controlled news media ?
Or the liberal infested school system ?" ~ Burl

paranoid much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body of Rockford man found in Flat River after ... (Oct '10) Mar '15 bfunk 34
inquiring ... (Mar '12) Mar '15 big al 5
News High-End Homes: Prairie-style home in Ada Towns... Mar '15 Blossom 1
Review: Marina Macfie Mar '15 TWolff 1
News Behind the Storefront: Avon is no longer the No... Feb '15 Blossom 1
News Commission wants Servaas off bench (Feb '08) Dec '14 Servaas is a clown 232
Review: Haman Hounds Dec '14 sharen van santen 1
More from around the web

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]