Man connected to missing man critical after crash

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

A Lowell man who has been linked to the disappearance of an Ionia County man was involved in a serious crash.
Comments
41 - 49 of 49 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Any good mice lately?”

Since: Mar 08

Hairball Holler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

rval2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you've won the lottery...!!!
Not if I don't buy lottery tickets.
Gottlefinger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

rval2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you've won the lottery...!!!
Or both!
froggy log

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Miss Meow wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with the eyeball jokes!(Although I have been amused) It's not the eyes that are the problem, it's the mind behind them. They say eyes are the window to the soul though, that means he's got a pretty screwed up soul.
The only problem if this guy dies, is that Donald Deitz's family will never have a chance at getting answers about what happened to him.
Thats really sad too, if he dies, there will be to many un-answered questions by the family and police. I hope he lives to tell....before he goes to h***.
my two cents

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

It seems odd he gets in an accident on his way to court.
jackson

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

Don Deitz was a friendly guy, simple and kind. He trusted the wrong guy. Saba killed him for his money or knows who did. If those same people ( assuming others are involved ) think Saba will co-operate with authorities, Saba himself may disappear and suffer the same fate as Don. I can't think of a more fitting end to Saba's miserable life.

“Any good mice lately?”

Since: Mar 08

Hairball Holler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

jackson wrote:
Don Deitz was a friendly guy, simple and kind. He trusted the wrong guy. Saba killed him for his money or knows who did. If those same people ( assuming others are involved ) think Saba will co-operate with authorities, Saba himself may disappear and suffer the same fate as Don. I can't think of a more fitting end to Saba's miserable life.
Yes - Last night at the showboat concert with so many people there, I was thinking if he were alive today, he probably would have been wandering around there enjoying the music and all of the friendly people. Very sad.
Anonymous

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Did anyone stop to think that maybe he didnt do it? He has not be proven guilty! He is laying in the hospital bed in critical condition with his family devistated over the accident and I am appalled that the focus is on what he has been accused of rather than the horrific accident he was in. What he is 'accused' of has nothing to do with this accident. My thoughts and prayers go out the the grieving family, I hope your husband, son, father, brother, friend, etc. pulls through. I also hope he gets the justice he deserves. I believe in 'innocent until proven guilty", I just wish others did.
cant touch this

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

If he is not guilty then why did the dogs smell something around the barn. They were supposed to tear down that wall in the garage. Why was he running from the cops so much.I think some one knows the real story and by the end of the year both families will get answers. To do what he did to Don should be enough for a guilty plea. Stoled his money , what is up with that. Taking advantage of a person that could not fight back. Think about Don. Someone took this guy out of his normal life and scared him to DEATH. If he did not do it, he was probably was part of it. Which is the same as doing it. So don't be so nice to the bad man.
Baby Jane Howard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

He is alive and well. Saw him bandaged up with 2 young children in Meijers today. I imagine it's hard for him to go unrecognized anywhere in Lowell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowell Discussions

Search the Lowell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Oosha's Haircutters (Jan '13) Jul 24 Gary Roman 5
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
I hate Chris Updyke Jul 11 Gregg 5
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Chris Updyke is spreading STD Jun 29 Coronal Sanders 5
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
American legion bar May '14 Debbie 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE