Man connected to missing man critical...

Man connected to missing man critical after crash

There are 49 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Man connected to missing man critical after crash. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A Lowell man who has been linked to the disappearance of an Ionia County man was involved in a serious crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

No sympathy here

Grand Rapids, MI

#24 Jun 18, 2008
Burn, baby, burn!

Who brought the marshmallows?

Sorry, but maybe Satan was just trying to call him home.
froggy log

Traverse City, MI

#25 Jun 18, 2008
Don Juan wrote:
YOU HAVE BEEN...ERASED.
who are you talking to? And what is that supposed to mean? What a threatening statement!
Jan

Muskegon, MI

#26 Jun 18, 2008
froggy log wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding. He is such a crook, he cant even look you straight in the eye.
Creepy. Does he have a glass eye or something? The pupil on the left eye is staring straight ahead while the pupil on the right eye is tracking off to the side.
froggy log

Traverse City, MI

#27 Jun 18, 2008
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy. Does he have a glass eye or something? The pupil on the left eye is staring straight ahead while the pupil on the right eye is tracking off to the side.
No wonder you cant trust him.

“WINGS....ROCK The Ice YEAH!”

Since: Mar 08

Traverse City, MI

#28 Jun 18, 2008
Mary Sunshine wrote: "On a separate note, Saba's neighbor also says he was taken from his home on Sunday by ambulance with injuries to his arms."

Then he was driving did his dity, crashed into a Dump Truck..Least it wasnt the Dump Truck Drivers fault!

“Any good mice lately?”

Hairball Holler

#29 Jun 18, 2008
froggy log wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder you cant trust him.
Enough with the eyeball jokes!(Although I have been amused) It's not the eyes that are the problem, it's the mind behind them. They say eyes are the window to the soul though, that means he's got a pretty screwed up soul.
The only problem if this guy dies, is that Donald Deitz's family will never have a chance at getting answers about what happened to him.
internet troll

Gallipolis, OH

#30 Jun 18, 2008
Apparently this guy missed the memo?

I the new fraud defendant parking lot for the Federal Courthouse is in the bottom of Thornapple River just east of Cascade Road.

Convenient valet service downtown provided by the taxpayers.

This new parking lot is expected to cut cost of incarceration by millions of dollars.
Robbie G

Ada, MI

#31 Jun 18, 2008
It looks like his right eye is trying to escape!

Since: Apr 08

United States

#32 Jun 18, 2008
Hopefully he tells where he dumped the body before he dies so that Dietz's family can have some closure.

Since: Jul 07

Grandville, MI

#33 Jun 18, 2008
I hope atleast the sob tells someone what he did with Don Deitz before he dies or thinks he's dying. He could atleast give his family that. What a loser
stupid

Poquoson, VA

#34 Jun 18, 2008
Maybe the accident knocked his eye back into place.
what the

Grand Rapids, MI

#35 Jun 18, 2008
They said on the news that the prosecutors didn't want him to get bail because he was a suicide risk.
They found a letter he had written to his wife 'in case he didn't come home'.
Makes me wonder if the Kent County Road Commission truck wasn't a spur of the moment way out.
This guy lives in Lowell on Bowes Road and when you drive by his place, there are 'No Trespassing' signs EVERYWHERE on his property.
They have yet to find the Bicycle Man and may never find him.
The prosecutors know he murdered Mr. Dietz but cannot prove it without a body so they are charging him with financial fraud.
Jan

Muskegon, MI

#36 Jun 18, 2008
Miss Meow wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with the eyeball jokes!(Although I have been amused) It's not the eyes that are the problem, it's the mind behind them. They say eyes are the window to the soul though, that means he's got a pretty screwed up soul.
The only problem if this guy dies, is that Donald Deitz's family will never have a chance at getting answers about what happened to him.
In addition to his total disregard for Mr. Dietz's life, his mind apparently is not exactly that of a rocket scientist either -- he tried to convince the guy's brother that his heavily-accented voice was Donald's. What a moron. I, too, hope poor Donald's family gets some answers and some closure.

“Any good mice lately?”

Hairball Holler

#37 Jun 18, 2008
what the wrote:
They said on the news that the prosecutors didn't want him to get bail because he was a suicide risk.
They found a letter he had written to his wife 'in case he didn't come home'.
Makes me wonder if the Kent County Road Commission truck wasn't a spur of the moment way out.
This guy lives in Lowell on Bowes Road and when you drive by his place, there are 'No Trespassing' signs EVERYWHERE on his property.
They have yet to find the Bicycle Man and may never find him.
The prosecutors know he murdered Mr. Dietz but cannot prove it without a body so they are charging him with financial fraud.
That's by Stoney Park and the lake - seems like a convenient place to hide a body. They still haven't found the guy who robbed the bank on a bike in Lowell either. hmmmm There are a few mysteries in Lowell.
mom

Denver, CO

#38 Jun 18, 2008
WELL HAY AT LEAST WE DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT ONE
AND HOW COULD HE EVEN HAVE A license to drive for
goodness sake well i guess if you can see in every direction at one time maybe his eyes were wondering off the road
No sympathy here

Grand Rapids, MI

#39 Jun 18, 2008
froggy log wrote:
<quoted text>who are you talking to? And what is that supposed to mean? What a threatening statement!
Relax. It's just a line from an Arnold Schwarzenegger flick.

“Any good mice lately?”

Hairball Holler

#40 Jun 18, 2008
Wasn't this guy teaching at MSU? and why does his family live in Lebanon and not with him?
ABC

Grand Rapids, MI

#41 Jun 18, 2008
I feel sorry for his family. Aren't we supposed to be innocent until proven guilty? I think you should all think beofre you speak. What if you or a family member were in the news for something, how would you want to be treated? People should NOT be mad fun of for a disability.

“Any good mice lately?”

Hairball Holler

#42 Jun 18, 2008
ABC wrote:
I feel sorry for his family. Aren't we supposed to be innocent until proven guilty? I think you should all think beofre you speak. What if you or a family member were in the news for something, how would you want to be treated? People should NOT be mad fun of for a disability.
Yes - I'm sure there is an explanation for him trying to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars from the account of a man who mysteriously disappeared. NOT! Usually when the news is knocking on you or a family members door, it's because you ain't livin right.

“...all but 6...UNLESS”

The Merry Ol Land Of Oz

#43 Jun 18, 2008
Miss Meow wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually when the news is knocking on you or a family members door, it's because you ain't livin right.
Or you've won the lottery...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zack Dale (Jul '13) 13 hr Ralph Nader 9
Bobby snide the career criminal (Jan '16) Oct '16 Jane doe 11
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Wrexham Jun '16 ayobangkit 1
Review: Oosha's Haircutters (Jan '13) Jun '16 Sammy Lopez 9
News Body of Rockford man found in Flat River after ... (Oct '10) May '16 jeff 49
Crazy driver in a silver Malibu (May '15) Nov '15 backdoor man 2
News Hit and run accident causes house fire (Oct '07) Sep '15 Never forget 61

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages