Man connected to missing man critical after crash

A Lowell man who has been linked to the disappearance of an Ionia County man was involved in a serious crash. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jjb

West Bloomfield, MI

#1 Jun 17, 2008
yikes, that's one freaky lookin dude
Dr Golden

Hudsonville, MI

#2 Jun 17, 2008
Me thinks he might have been looking the other way.
huh

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Jun 17, 2008
what's that about karma??!!
froggy log

Hudsonville, MI

#4 Jun 17, 2008
My Gosh, I seen this guy on the AMW website. What a crook. What a way to get caught... (by getting into an accident. He had it coming to him. Thank god another crook off the streets.
froggy log

Hudsonville, MI

#5 Jun 17, 2008
jjb wrote:
yikes, that's one freaky lookin dude
No kidding. He is such a crook, he cant even look you straight in the eye.
Mike

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Jun 17, 2008
Its too bad he didn't take himself out. That would have saved a lot of taxpayer dollars while he rots in jail. This nut had been suicidal for a while.

“Any good mice lately?”

Since: Mar 08

Hairball Holler

#7 Jun 17, 2008
I think it was an accident. To be suicidal he would have a sustaining guilty conscience. He doesn't seem like the type to have much of a conscience at all. I wonder if Allah is expecting him.
LAC

Washington, MI

#8 Jun 17, 2008
I agree, that karma, it will get you...
3 blind mice

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Jun 17, 2008
Damn you would have thought he would have seen it comming out of the corner of his eye.

;)

Since: Jul 07

Key West

#11 Jun 18, 2008
On a separate note, Saba's neighbor also says he was taken from his home on Sunday by ambulance with injuries to his arms.

Saba is scheduled for a federal trial for his connection to Don Deitz, also known as "The Bicycle Man" of Saranac.

Deitz lived like a pauper, but accumulated a significant amount of wealth for himself and then dissapeared in the fall of 2007.

Saba was Deitz' financial advisor, and it came out in federal court that Saba allegedly stole Deitz' identity and tried to wire $443,000 back to his home in Lebanon. However, that attempt was blocked by a credit union.

Saba's trial is scheduled to begin July 17 in Grand Rapids.
Gail in Wyoming

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Jun 18, 2008
What a way to get caught--in an accident. It sounds like they have enough evidence against him.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Jun 18, 2008
huh wrote:
what's that about karma??!!
Yep. Just don't say it at ZZM - they'll pull your post!

“lifer”

Since: Oct 07

Somerville, NJ

#16 Jun 18, 2008
Gail in Wyoming wrote:
What a way to get caught--in an accident. It sounds like they have enough evidence against him.
He was on his way to court for arraignment....they didn't catch him because of this accident.
JanieGirl

Detroit, MI

#17 Jun 18, 2008
Man connected to missing man critical after crash

Does anyone else find humor in this headline? It's about as funny looking as the guy in the mug shot!
a rational outlook

Harbor Beach, MI

#18 Jun 18, 2008
Let's hope he admits it all for the family's sake, before he dies....
DMan

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2008
What goes around, comes around.

“ONE LOVE”

Since: May 08

Byron Center

#20 Jun 18, 2008
a rational outlook wrote:
Let's hope he admits it all for the family's sake, before he dies....

All jokes aside (see my previous post), I whole-heartedly agree. This is a tragic story.
jackie

United States

#21 Jun 18, 2008
froggy log wrote:
My Gosh, I seen this guy on the AMW website. What a crook. What a way to get caught...(by getting into an accident. He had it coming to him. Thank god another crook off the streets.
what "foggy" did you not read the story? he was on his way to court, he was out on bond, what a way to get caught??
Don Juan

Jupiter, FL

#22 Jun 18, 2008
YOU HAVE BEEN...ERASED.
froggy log

Hudsonville, MI

#23 Jun 18, 2008
jackie wrote:
<quoted text> what "foggy" did you not read the story? he was on his way to court, he was out on bond, what a way to get caught??
he was on his way to court. on bank fraud charges. On Dietz's bank account........ Duh, I believe I read that right. And still he got caught stealing. And by the way, Theives will run away every chance they get. Dont believe everything you hear in the stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Oosha's Haircutters (Jan '13) Sep 29 Joey Lo 8
Debate: Ferguson - Clarksville, MI Sep '14 F. D. Valdez 2
Debate: Ferguson - Ada, MI Sep '14 Elizabeth 2
Feet chat Aug '14 Saranac Michigan 2
Browns are still Clowns (Mar '13) Aug '14 Saranac freaks 4
Updyke's Suck (Nov '13) Aug '14 Gregg 3
Do they drug test Saranac Teachers? (Aug '11) Aug '14 Chris Updyke 5
Lowell Dating
Find my Match

Lowell People Search