Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s
Anonymous

Dover, NH

#325 Jul 7, 2012
reno wrote:
First off I bought a house in billerica ten years ago. When I moved here I couldn't even sleep cause of the silence. You people have ZERO clue about what its like to live or be in a tough town. I'm sure billerica has had some tough bikies. I'm sure there have been some tough guys. U townies actually think this stigma is cool. I work in mattapan roxbury dorchester everyday. U fools have never or would walk down those streets with my white ass. Wilson st is a joke. Tough people lol. Waltham is tougher then this town and even that towns a joke. Stop trying to make billerica tough. ITS NOT
whats your problem!! no one's trying to talk tough about this plase, just you.WOW, YOU WALK THE STREETS OF BOSTON! BIG DEAL.
Anonymous

Dover, NH

#326 Jul 7, 2012
anyone got info on the shooting in Billerica this morning? maybe Reno can tell us, He walks the street of Boston you know. Reno can tell us who the bad guys are.
Duke

South Portland, ME

#327 Jul 7, 2012
kebo wrote:
I got so many things that i'm asotiated with I could wright a book.lol anyone here about the monsters of lowell? sentenced to 40 years for child abuse (Corby and Nancy Atkinson).
Where the Headmens Colors as I descibed?
Anonymous

Dover, NH

#328 Jul 7, 2012
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Where the Headmens Colors as I descibed?
from what i can remember of your description, yes.
Duke

South Portland, ME

#329 Jul 7, 2012
Can anyone tell me what the headsmen colors looked like.The Devils Desciples even changed their colors I remember when they had a Nazi half track and a trike with a toilet on the back.Guess that warring with the Angels was not a good thing to do ,The Pres. Tommy (THE GOBBLER) was I guess has been departed for years now.I still have my old headsmen colors don't know were the Chosen Few colors went they certainly didn't go to the D.D.s can't even remember what they looked like wow old age is slowly creeping up. I'll have to find some old photos that I may still have.Cambridge Common was a perfect hang-out in the late 60's
Duke

South Portland, ME

#330 Jul 7, 2012
kebo wrote:
<quoted text>from what i can remember of your description, yes.
I had quite a blowout with the members due to them having a Black Pres. I punched him right in the face at their club House near Kendal Sq,it was a garage.All the members were ex D.D.s and Chosen Few . As I say I still have my colors. Clubs were always fighting rival gangs.I found "JERRY" Crabs last year and he won't answer me back . He lives in Billerica still,but he won't answer the phone.We partied very heavy and I was known to TAB a members drink with Acid so they always kept their hands over the glass or bottle.Little Paul(KRAUT) once pulled a gun on Jerry and I came from under a car with a hammer he shacked so much,he finaly turned himself into the Police or went on the lamb.Denice Ronchetti was his old lady and she had a beautiful friend Lynnanne or Leeanne
Duke

South Portland, ME

#331 Jul 7, 2012
I was always getting into trouble somehow .We had motorcycles and were not side walk bikers or who we were not.Leave us alone we would leave you alone. Frig with us you had to pay the penalty .I miss my old friends but I don't.I do not like fabricators of any sort.Miss my Girls the most .Ha ha ha
Anonymous

Dover, NH

#332 Jul 7, 2012
Billeica is home wrote:
I do not know ho started this site but I really want you to know that the idea was awesome But!!!!!!!!!!
But can you start a new site like ths. Please
I want it to be Billerica remembers. I want all of us in town to write in and share all the wonderful stories of our neighborhoods and how we moved here. I want all of the detais as I have witnesses in pictures and stories told from the horse and buggy days I have heard of and witnessed though pictures from many years passed. The original ones passed to us in our time and generation. All the good that was the foundation of Billerica back then when farms were everywhere. Bridle road was the parade every year and doll carriage ribbons or bike ribbons were given out including the three leggard rase that was the highlight The band stands, and dirt roads the foundation of all that was good. From comming from the city and having summer camps on the lake or concord river. The dance halls etc. I want to read all of the postive and foudation of who we are as a Town so we can share the grace of our time because of the grace of their times.
**Nuttings Lake was a farm til a spring was hit and the farm flooded!
townie

Chelmsford, MA

#333 Aug 25, 2012
Lowellian wrote:
I know the Headsman (I thought it was Hedgemen hahaha!!) were in Billerica in 2003. I used to work with a woman who was from Bricka' and was dating one of them.
The headsmen are gone and have been cince 02, when the red devils took over and remaine till this day...
And before the headsmen there was the barrons....Billerica has always been a biker town...
curious kid

Dracut, MA

#334 Sep 21, 2012
kebo, it sounds like you know your billerica history. Could you tell me more about the barons? What was the story about some dr and a home invasion?? I would appreciate any insight that you would have on this group. thanks
The Shark

Lawrence, MA

#335 Sep 23, 2012
whitey wrote:
i heard the toughest all time was a baron and he was from arlington....named Cliffy
I knew Cliffy but I didn't know any other Barons, but Cliffy was the toughest guy I ever met. I met cliff in 1998 as a member of Andover Country Club, cliff just passed away 9/12/2012. Cliffy was like a Viking he was one of the nicest men I ever met. We all miss you Cliffy
girl from billerica

Chelmsford, MA

#336 Sep 23, 2012
curious kid wrote:
kebo, it sounds like you know your billerica history. Could you tell me more about the barons? What was the story about some dr and a home invasion?? I would appreciate any insight that you would have on this group. thanks
The little i remeber is that it was adr house on Whipple road in Tewksbury and the Barons (supossedly) had some thing to do with it but don't quote me as i was a young teen then
girl from billerica

Chelmsford, MA

#337 Sep 23, 2012
kebo wrote:
<quoted text>from what i can remember of your description, yes.
Headsman re now red devils
EYEBALLCHAMBERS

Lexington, MA

#338 Sep 25, 2012
kebo wrote:
Grew up in Billerica ( Nutting Lake )1960's - 2000. Great place to grow up. very tight community. back in the day it was well connected in biker gangs and mob activity. I have fond memories of the old days in Nutting Lake/Pinhurst Billerica Ma. did you know BILLERICA WAS ONCE A CITY!
was never a city!
BAFM

Cheshire, CT

#339 Nov 12, 2012
Shawn wrote:
Wow! All the way back to the 90's? That's how long you've lived here? Then you really don't know what the hell you're talking about do you? I guess the other two hundred and something posts on this topic are just conjecture and crap, right?
OP, don't listen to this blow in. There is plenty of history in Billerica if you ask those who were HERE. And, just to clarify, some mob guys used to OWN SUMMER HOMES along the lake back in the day, not dump bodies there.
The HA used to have a chapter in the area. It is in Lowell now, I believe. The Baron's used to be in the area, as were the Headsmen, but they are not anymore. The Red Devil's MC has a place on Ennis Dr. now, and HA's hang there from time to time.
;)
KenBurke-Classof 1972

Danbury, CT

#340 Nov 17, 2012
I remember hearing about the Barons in the seventies. They were more into motorcycles and leather jackets than troublemaking. As for Billerica being a "bad town", no way. Boring? Maybe. "Bad town", never.
Brica gal

Haverhill, MA

#341 Dec 1, 2012
I remember the Barron's place end of Wilson Street. Great fun ! Red Devils are alive and well.
kebo wrote:
<quoted text>***** I knew

the Barrons, Headsmen, Red Devils wile growing up at Nutting Lake Billerica,Ma. I road with Eddy and freinds during the time he was president of the Red devils club, good times. And after retiering as president of the Headsmen (TIM) my freind, gave me his (poker)deadmans hand bealt buckle and I prise it to this day. Great guy good friend aswell as his wife at the time Diane B.(Missing the old days). YES the headsmen did live in the house on a hill at the lake just of Elliot st.in the 60's But by the 70's thay split, A shotgun murder may have forced there hand and kissed billerica farewell, but thay survive to this day. The red devils! who are thay patched in as now? well I cant give you that info. present day questions can not be answered, not by me anyway.

Since: Jan 13

Henniker, NH

#342 Jan 6, 2013
Barrons lived on Bridle road, never bothered anyone much in the neighborhood that I remember. Then they built a clubhouse off Treble cove. Had some great parties. Wonder if it is still there ?
mkalamaty

Milton, FL

#343 Jan 8, 2013
zeus wrote:
<quoted text> I believe it was 2 for $5, or 6 for $10...
Wilson st was awsome i lived within walking distence and spent alot of time there in the 80s
lisa

Pelham, NH

#344 May 8, 2013
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Mary how do you know of the "Headsmen" Club could you tell me what there colors consisted of was it a double headed half black & half white looking in opposite direction and a chopper in then middle gold in color the rockers where white with red letters olde English and they were trimmed with black if these are the colors? Thanks for the most needed info I was a "CHOSEN FEW" and a "HEADSMEN" When the "CHOSEN FEW" PATCHED OVER TO THE DEVILS DECIPLES they didn't know of the war was going on with the H.A.s & D.D.s lots of killings with ball pin hammers.I grew up with the Angels , Whiskey George,Attitude Eddie,Tree, Mule that was in the middle 60's many are Dead and the new type of Club has too many rules let me know if this is the description of the "HEADMEN"I am very,very,very interested I hear they patched over to the "RED DEVILS" Any info would be greatly appreciated
please contact me hanvey.lisa@yahoo.com. One of the men you mentioned is my father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Jul 25 Carrieing a bag o... 190
News Bicyclist reportedly rode into traffic on busy ... (Jul '08) Jul 23 Suckadick 110
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Jul 19 Cherrypye89 24
do you remember? (wilmington style) (Aug '08) Jul 18 galpal 350
News Town hunts remedy to realty 'eyesore' Jul 17 hammerhead 1
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Jul 10 lowell born 17,892
News Lowell police cracking down on crime (Feb '08) Jul 9 CCD 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages