Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s
big sal

Revere, MA

#304 Feb 23, 2012
the chosen ones mc were from around walthman ma back
in the late 60s 70s aand early 80s i dt know what happen to them they were a small club
big sal

Revere, MA

#305 Feb 23, 2012
or do you mean the Chosen Few mc club out of dorchester ma
Denny D

Haverhill, MA

#306 Feb 24, 2012
RHONDA SHERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the hells angels have a house at the end of the bridge heading toward patten road? is that pond st? i forget the street but i was where that street and patten rd begin. it was practically under the bridge where the rail road tracks were.
t
Rhonda How are you , so many years ago, you can't amagine how surprised I was to see your name!do you remember me?
reno

Billerica, MA

#307 Apr 3, 2012
First off I bought a house in billerica ten years ago. When I moved here I couldn't even sleep cause of the silence. You people have ZERO clue about what its like to live or be in a tough town. I'm sure billerica has had some tough bikies. I'm sure there have been some tough guys. U townies actually think this stigma is cool. I work in mattapan roxbury dorchester everyday. U fools have never or would walk down those streets with my white ass. Wilson st is a joke. Tough people lol. Waltham is tougher then this town and even that towns a joke. Stop trying to make billerica tough. ITS NOT
rep

AOL

#308 Apr 4, 2012
reno wrote:
First off I bought a house in billerica ten years ago. When I moved here I couldn't even sleep cause of the silence. You people have ZERO clue about what its like to live or be in a tough town. I'm sure billerica has had some tough bikies. I'm sure there have been some tough guys. U townies actually think this stigma is cool. I work in mattapan roxbury dorchester everyday. U fools have never or would walk down those streets with my white ass. Wilson st is a joke. Tough people lol. Waltham is tougher then this town and even that towns a joke. Stop trying to make billerica tough. ITS NOT
I agree with you. Billerica LMAO.
COME TO lowell,
Linds

Dracut, MA

#309 Apr 26, 2012
rep wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Billerica LMAO.
COME TO lowell,
No thanks, that city is a dump.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#310 May 12, 2012
reno wrote:
As a first-timer to this thread, I agree with you. Billerica is not tough. Billerica is trashy, dumpy and skanky but definitely not tough.
Shawn

Billerica, MA

#311 May 12, 2012
Did the OP state that Billerica was a tough town? No. We know Billerica is not tough, and anyone who says it is is a douche bag. That said, fact is that back in the days of yesteryear, there were shady characters lurking about in this area, including bikers and the occasional summer home owning mafioso. That is what the OP was asking about, not whether or not Billerica is as tough as Lowell, which really is not all that violent when compared to your apparent favorites, Mattapan and and Roxbury.
Boutilier

Weymouth, MA

#312 May 29, 2012
Yep, John F. Graham murdered my great-grandfather before I ever got a chance to know him. I hope he rots.
mary

Hampton, NH

#313 May 30, 2012
the heads men were a club so really dont call them a gang it's insulting
Duke

Canaan, NH

#314 Jul 6, 2012
Lowellian wrote:
I know the Headsman (I thought it was Hedgemen hahaha!!) were in Billerica in 2003. I used to work with a woman who was from Bricka' and was dating one of them.
I was a "CHOSEN FEW" member in the early 70's but they gave up their patch and became "DEVIL DECILPES" I never turned my colors in there were 4 of us talk about chosen few thats an understatement . The women your talking about was AGGEY or another women they went out with Jerry
I still have my colors from the headsmen "One Black Eagle and one white eagle facing opposite directions" The club sucked I got wanted for murder AND ALL THE CLUB DID WAS CUT OUT NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS OF ME. The old Chosen Few were a great bunch The Headsmen probably don't even remember me I wasn't aware of it represented a White & Black MC Club from Cambridge ,Mass.
Duke

Canaan, NH

#315 Jul 6, 2012
big sal wrote:
or do you mean the Chosen Few mc club out of dorchester ma
I was a member of the Chosen Few which turned in their Patch and became Devils Deciples in the early 70,S All but 4 of us until WAR began with the D.D.S and the H.A. then some of the club Chickened out because they didn't know what they wre getting involved with and they started the Headsmen which was a White and Black Club from Cambridge,Mass. They had a Black president that after meeting me he gave up his colors .I still have my colors
Duke

Canaan, NH

#316 Jul 6, 2012
Bustau wrote:
Innis Drive is where the Headsmen where.they disbanded about a year or so ago and yeah they were good people
What did the HEADSMEN colors look like A double Eagle Half black & half White with Red Rockers
Duke

Canaan, NH

#317 Jul 6, 2012
mary wrote:
Mary what did the Colors of the HEADSMEN look like ?
Duke

Canaan, NH

#318 Jul 6, 2012
mary wrote:
It seems to me that you knew all the Headsmen .What did their colors look like A double Eagle half white half black looking away from each other with red upper and lower Rockers?????
Billeica is home

Lowell, MA

#319 Jul 6, 2012
I do not know ho started this site but I really want you to know that the idea was awesome But!!!!!!!!!!

But can you start a new site like ths. Please

I want it to be Billerica remembers. I want all of us in town to write in and share all the wonderful stories of our neighborhoods and how we moved here. I want all of the detais as I have witnesses in pictures and stories told from the horse and buggy days I have heard of and witnessed though pictures from many years passed. The original ones passed to us in our time and generation. All the good that was the foundation of Billerica back then when farms were everywhere. Bridle road was the parade every year and doll carriage ribbons or bike ribbons were given out including the three leggard rase that was the highlight The band stands, and dirt roads the foundation of all that was good. From comming from the city and having summer camps on the lake or concord river. The dance halls etc. I want to read all of the postive and foudation of who we are as a Town so we can share the grace of our time because of the grace of their times.
Duke

Canaan, NH

#320 Jul 6, 2012
mary wrote:
Mary how do you know of the "Headsmen" Club could you tell me what there colors consisted of was it a double headed half black & half white looking in opposite direction and a chopper in then middle gold in color the rockers where white with red letters olde English and they were trimmed with black if these are the colors? Thanks for the most needed info I was a "CHOSEN FEW" and a "HEADSMEN" When the "CHOSEN FEW" PATCHED OVER TO THE DEVILS DECIPLES they didn't know of the war was going on with the H.A.s & D.D.s lots of killings with ball pin hammers.I grew up with the Angels , Whiskey George,Attitude Eddie,Tree, Mule that was in the middle 60's many are Dead and the new type of Club has too many rules let me know if this is the description of the "HEADMEN"I am very,very,very interested I hear they patched over to the "RED DEVILS" Any info would be greatly appreciated
Anonymous

Somersworth, NH

#322 Jul 7, 2012
Grew up in Billerica ( Nutting Lake )1960's - 2000. Great place to grow up. very tight community. back in the day it was well connected in biker gangs and mob activity. I have fond memories of the old days in Nutting Lake/Pinhurst Billerica Ma. did you know BILLERICA WAS ONCE A CITY!
Anonymous

Somersworth, NH

#323 Jul 7, 2012
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Mary how do you know of the "Headsmen" Club could you tell me what there colors consisted of was it a double headed half black & half white looking in opposite direction and a chopper in then middle gold in color the rockers where white with red letters olde English and they were trimmed with black if these are the colors? Thanks for the most needed info I was a "CHOSEN FEW" and a "HEADSMEN" When the "CHOSEN FEW" PATCHED OVER TO THE DEVILS DECIPLES they didn't know of the war was going on with the H.A.s & D.D.s lots of killings with ball pin hammers.I grew up with the Angels , Whiskey George,Attitude Eddie,Tree, Mule that was in the middle 60's many are Dead and the new type of Club has too many rules let me know if this is the description of the "HEADMEN"I am very,very,very interested I hear they patched over to the "RED DEVILS" Any info would be greatly appreciated
***** I knew the Barrons, Headsmen, Red Devils wile growing up at Nutting Lake Billerica,Ma. I road with Eddy and freinds during the time he was president of the Red devils club, good times. And after retiering as president of the Headsmen (TIM) my freind, gave me his (poker)deadmans hand bealt buckle and I prise it to this day. Great guy good friend aswell as his wife at the time Diane B.(Missing the old days). YES the headsmen did live in the house on a hill at the lake just of Elliot st.in the 60's But by the 70's thay split, A shotgun murder may have forced there hand and kissed billerica farewell, but thay survive to this day. The red devils! who are thay patched in as now? well I cant give you that info. present day questions can not be answered, not by me anyway.
Anonymous

Somersworth, NH

#324 Jul 7, 2012
I got so many things that i'm asotiated with I could wright a book.lol anyone here about the monsters of lowell? sentenced to 40 years for child abuse (Corby and Nancy Atkinson).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Table of plenty Mon jeannashobavalley 1
News Backtalk: 4/8/2010 (Apr '10) Mon jeannashobavalley 5
Please no more 40B affordable housing Mon jeannashobavalley 1
why more 40 b units in Chelmsford? Sun colleenT1958 1
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Oct 15 Maggsg 29
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Oct 8 acreboy 18,364
Kirouac & Fullerton performing live in Lowell Oct 6 New England Music... 1

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance