#243 Feb 11, 2010
eightball wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy did not kill himself.
no? what happened
bob

Uxbridge, MA

#244 Apr 19, 2010
NAME WAS JOHN ROCKWELL I KNOW THIS BECAUSE HE IS MY BROTHER...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
ozzie

Muskegon, MI

#245 Jun 26, 2010
raised my kids on pinewood avenue...billerica was beautiful but kids were out of control. too much freedom...not their fault but in most cases both parents had to work. kids went to dutile. barons lived all over billerica with several living in our neighborhood.... HA in lowell but they hung out alot with barons.moved to florida in early 70's... it was a good move but i sure am having fun reading all these posts. brings back alot of memories. some good, some bad. my kids turned out great...thank God...
oz
Budda

Muskegon, MI

#246 Jun 26, 2010
Nick,

I don't know what you've heard, but the Barons were pretty active in River Pines during the mid 70s. Their clubhouse was at the t-section of Bridle Rd. and Pinewood Ave., until one of their members, a guy named Jimmy Pisana, was murdered there.

I don't know what happened to them after that, but they were a dangerous 1% club at the time. Like most clubs, they kept to themselves unless you got in their business.
Dillion

Muskegon, MI

#247 Jun 26, 2010
Whitey,

Cliffy, Butch Baldoff, Flakey and the rest of them were not guys to f--k with.
LOWELL

Stoneham, MA

#248 Jul 5, 2010
Dillion wrote:
Whitey,
Cliffy, Butch Baldoff, Flakey and the rest of them were not guys to f--k with.
unless you were from Woburn.
Author author

Chesterfield, MO

#249 Jul 28, 2010
I am writing a book about the training school.. any info is appreciated

[email protected]
Just me

Groton, MA

#250 Oct 12, 2010
Jimmy Pisano was murdered? What happened to his wife and kids?
Just me

Groton, MA

#251 Oct 12, 2010
isurvivedcrimehurst wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in Pinehurst in the 60s and 70s, and believe me the place was a DUMP then, and it's a DUMP now. No matter how things change, it still stays the same.
Yes we had the Barons and Ma Newman's. And oh ya let's not forget Ackerson Park and the Pines where punks from out of town would go to dump bodies.
I was in the 6th grade with Dom Dalesio. He was one messed-up kid, even at 12 years old. If I remember correctly, he was shot by his brother-in-law on the porch of a house. I could be wrong.
It was a helluva place to grow up back then. Then again it WAS hell!
Dom was chased by the brother in law to the shipping dock at the mill, and murdered. Over by the falls in North Billerica. He had a good heart, and big dreams. It was sad.
family of Dom Dalesio

Nashua, NH

#252 Nov 11, 2010
Thank you to "Just me" for saying that Dom had a good heart. He did! He was my uncle. I was just a little girl when he was killed, by my father.
He was so kind to us and let us stay with him when our father, our provider, could not provide for us.
Please keep speculation to yourself. For the person who wrote "I knew Dom in the 6th grade....and you went on to say how he was "messed up", well if you knew the childhood he had, you wouldn't be so quick to judge. He was just a child.
He was killed almost thirty years ago. Let him rest. We have.
domenic

Lowell, MA

#253 Nov 12, 2010
Double Duce wrote:
<quoted text> Domenic Dalesio was shot to death on Faulkner street in October, 1981. Was not drug related nor was it done by anyone who lived in the area at the time. I know, I was there.
who is this?
domenic

Lowell, MA

#254 Nov 12, 2010
who is this ?
domenic

Lowell, MA

#255 Nov 12, 2010
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Dom was chased by the brother in law to the shipping dock at the mill, and murdered. Over by the falls in North Billerica. He had a good heart, and big dreams. It was sad.
this is the son of dom dalesio who is this ?
Dominic

Haverhill, MA

#256 Nov 12, 2010
Hey calm the f..ck down ,just keep talking about him . Don't ever forget and he will never die. what happen a long time ago hold a special place in my heart and no one or thing will ever replace him. He was my brother and he wasn't heavy then and he still isn't Keep him alive and always talk.
Dominic

Haverhill, MA

#257 Nov 12, 2010
BILLERICA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about rufus mckay
Big RICKY (rUFUS) mCKAY
dottie

Howell, MI

#258 Nov 12, 2010
Grossed Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilson Street was bad news. I lived within walking distance of it. My mother used to tell us that if she ever found out we were on Wilson St. she would break our legs! I went to school with some people who lived o n the street though. Not everyone was a bad seed.
i grow up next to wilson st. it was not bad, you just had to know what you were doing
dottie

Howell, MI

#259 Nov 12, 2010
dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he shot?
yes i know his girl friend

& little dommy. it was really sad
Dominic

Haverhill, MA

#260 Nov 13, 2010
Bllbedart wrote:
Billerica always got a bad name because it had so many spaces (woods) back in the 60s and 70s that the city thugs would dump bodies there. So everyone thought they were getting murdered in Billerica.
Does anyone remembers the name of the kid that was murdered at the rest area on Route 3? A believe his head was run over by a truck.
McGary
jaun

Sharon, MA

#261 Nov 13, 2010
the barrons have morphed(patch over) into the headsman, and the headsman have morphed into the
RED DEVILS MC on Innis Drive. Where is the BATF to arrest this MC~?
matt c

Lowell, MA

#262 Dec 15, 2010
i live in billerica and the worst part or dumpiest place is the baptist church at the corner of old elm and colson street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Rep. Jim Miceli prides himself on not tak... (Oct '10) 20 hr Respect 20
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Jun 24 Umm23 113
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun 22 Buzz Lightyear 3
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Jun 18 Emily 336
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Jun 16 Linda 759
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Jun 14 Wondering 17,972
News Lowell school budget cuts loom (May '10) Jun 10 Wondering 34

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages